Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,976 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? (10760 Views)

Does D Church Make Intending Couples Lie? / Wat Does D Bible Say Bout Women Who Wear Trousers / Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by WHITE84(m): 3:03am On Nov 09, 2009
@abuzola
you're a dunce.
u said on nov. 4 dat mohamed destroyed 360 idols.
do u think those statues r d spirits,or do u tink dat swords can seize a demon's life?
dose demons stil liv in d kabbah and they r wat u worship-allah not ILLAH!

what a retard!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most fundamental principle of Islam is that nothing or no one is to be worshipped except Allah, the one true God,
'allah"

"Allah" is the original name for GOD Almighty not only in Islam, but also in the Bible's original Hebrew and Aramaic specially aramiac which is the language Jesus spoke at his time,

so we dont worship idols or the kaabah or anything else u might think we worshipp except the one true good, unlike christianity
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2009
Thanx whitey, this christians are bunch of ill block head so pathetic, @jcross you should be ashame of urself for not finding sucide in that particular verse, shame
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by creazor(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2009
@white84
u guys r just a bunch of foolish potential suicide bombers. ur religion preaches a tin and practices oposite.
little wonder-a religion dat justifies violence,kilin nd satanism? u r d antichrists and YES,FACE IT-ISLAM IS D PROBLEM OF D WORLD 2DAY!
each stupid bid on ur tesbir represents a demon.
allah is just a demonic stone. EL is d jewish word 4 GOD.
No wonder hamed's area father was calld AB-DULLARD.
I cn stil expose mor of ur secrets
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by WHITE84(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
@white84
u guys r just a bunch of foolish potential suicide bombers. your religion preaches a tin and practices oposite.
little wonder-a religion dat justifies violence,kilin nd satanism? u r d antichrists and YES,FACE IT-ISLAM IS D PROBLEM OF D WORLD 2DAY!
each stupid bid on your tesbir represents a demon.
allah is just a demonic stone. EL is d jewish word 4 GOD.
No wonder hamed's area father was calld AB-DULLARD.
I cn stil expose mor of your secrets

creazor your Ignorant to the 10th Power!
islam itself doesn’t cause harm, just people using it to cause harm. islam does more good then bad, its clear that ur brainwashed by the Anti-muslim brainwashing by the media, do you blame christianity for what hitler did to the jews?, or united states dropin atomic bomb on japan, or colonial powers who took over africa, warent they all christians?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
Yawwa
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by ccollins(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2009
Muslims,why the hatred and anger.christians are christ-like and know the God they are serving is the true one.so why argue wildly like mohammed and ignorantly.if u are looking for false accusation christians and profaning the name of God.u are just waisting ur time cos quran is vry wrong and when murder happens in quran and is spotted.u turn to bible to find if u can see the same thing and then critized
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by theseeker2: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
collins, listen to yourself. You are such an hypocrite. U condem the jihad in the quran but love and glamourize the sensless genocide and rape in the bible.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2009
True talk
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by mavenbox: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2009
P.S> For those of you that enjoy intelligent discussions, I made one some hours ago. It's right here,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-349654.0.html

It exposes some of the numerous lies and contradictions and fallacies that the Koran is made up of. Muslim scholars have been having headaches about these things for 1400 years. Let's see if anyone on nairaland can explain the lies away.

grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue cool
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2009
A cross worshipper had done the same and was refuted, check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=336052.0;
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]The Bible did not make any sense. . . only no- sense can be found therein.[/size]
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2009
Who said holy bible still exist?? Wat we have today is bible, and not Holy bible. Does Jesus know chrìstianity exist??
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2009
@abu-maryam, are you a female or a male b,cos if you are a female i don't know what will be your gain in allah paradise since all the guys have claimed all the 72 virgins and simply booked for all the beer parlor in allah paradise since there are rivers of wine ,funny so are you going be smashed by 72 male virgins too please tell me . this is written in your book of poems.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by theseeker2: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2009
jcross22:

@abu-maryam, are you a female or a male b,cos if you are a female i don't know what will be your gain in allah paradise since all the guys have claimed all the 72 virgins and simply booked for all the beer parlor in allah paradise since there are rivers of wine ,funny so are you going be smashed by 72 male virgins too please tell me . this is written in your book of poems.

Mr liar, show any where in the quran there is a mention of 72 virgins.
The quran said that the wine in heaven will not hurt the stomach neither will it intoxicate.
How ever your god jesus performed his maiden miracle by turning drums of water into beer and making drunkards of his over 1 billion followers. Even your popes are drunkards!
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by ud4u: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2009
@ poster, mazaje and their cohorts, you guys are less busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get something doing man.

Am not suppose to be in this thread, just signing out.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2009
@the_seeker , you make me laugh, YOU SEE NOW YOU ARE PROVING YOUR IGNORANCE NOW , THE VINE IN ALLAH PARADISE IS IT JUICE OR SOFT DRINKS , IF THAT SO,IT SUPPOSE TO SAY JUICE OR SOFT DRINK BUT A VINE , I CALL IT AGAIN VINE CONTAIN ETHANOIC ACID WHICH CAPABLE OF INTOXICATING THEN ALLAH COULD HAVE SAID SOFT DRINK OR JUICE BUT VINE IT'S INTOXICATE OKAY FOR THE CASE OF JESUS TURNING WATER TO WINE AFTER THAT HE AUTHOR SAID "THEY WERE DRUNK WHICH IS THE WORST PART OF IT" that have already justify itself so what , THE SIN IS TO BE DRUNK OKAY , DRUNK OKAY.LOOK POPE WILL NOT STAND FOR ME IN THE JUDGMENT DAY OKAY , AM THE ONE TO FACE MY PENALTIES OKAY EVEN POPE IS A DRUNKARD OR NOT THAT CAN'T SAVE ME . I ONLY KNOW MY OWN THAT IT'S ALL, MR IMAM.LOOK IN OTHER TO CLAIM YOUR 72 VIRGINS AND BOOK A BEER PARLOR TICKET YOU BETTER GO OUT NOW BECOME A MURDERER , ARMED ROBBER, CHILD ABUSER , PIRATE, SUICIDE BOMBER AND ALL IN THE COURSE OF ALLAH. OKAY YOU DON'T HAVE GOOD POSITION IN ALLAH PARADISE IF YOU STAY AT HOME , WELL THEY CAN CONSIDER YOU AS A FETCHER FOR THE RIVER OF WINE IN WHICH THEY MIGHT HAVE PADLOCK YOUR MOUTH SINCE YOU ARE SLAVE , YOUR MOUTH WILL DEFINITELY BE PADLOCKED AS A SLAVE, SO YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO TASTE THE WINE. HUH
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by paddylo1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
why are u ppl argueing about christianity and comparing it to islam or judaism,in my opinion christianity is as much a fraud as islam is, they both copy extensively from the hebrew people that lived in north east africa and the middle eastern region all those yrs ago,these ppl were a nomadic ppl always moving around fighting for resources and documenting their struggles,that is what the old testament is
now christianity on the other hand was made up from fairy tales and stories that circulated in these region for ages,go and watch the GOD who didnt exist and find proof that jesus never existed,HE WAS MADE UP, all the people that write about him in the bible write about him some 300yrs after he supposedly died not one person saw him that wrote about him
the story of the virgin birth,rise in 3days,all that stuff are ancient stories told by semitic languages and ppl in north africa,sudan,ethiopia even till this day,and these people predate christianity by eons
the white jesus that hangs in your living room is a fraud on top of a fraud,cause even if jesus existed he would have been semitic,hebrew dark and look like they do now in south egypt or north sudan or ethiopia,
The Hebrew religion i give a little props cause its the oldest,but people should understand that it is just for the hebrew ppl of the time,they dont claim to save the world,they just claim that their god is the best and so on, GOOD FOR THEM.
every indeginous ppl in the world also have their own GODS,native americans, africans,aborignes and so on,it was only the european JJC(johny just come),with no real religion that had to try and force christianity on other nations
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Nezan(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2009
^^^^^^^ Seems you have just started reading some fake material on the conspiracy theories of atheists. My friend, stop wasting your time, Jesus life and times were documented even by non-christian writers.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by paddylo1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
^^^^^^ Seems you have just started reading some fake material on the conspiracy theories of atheists. My friend, stop wasting your time, Jesus life and times were documented even by non-christian writers.

Mr believer,it is a well known fact that most stories in the new testament didnt happen,most are fairy tales

i guess u also believe in that white JESUS that hangs in your church,mister believer
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
@jcross, even a hypocrite understand that no harm exist in paradise or your so called heaven, its all about merryment, what name should i call you self, fanatical hypocrite ?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
@Jcross
The question i asked you didnt answer it. What was the name of the religion Jesus peace be upon him came with?? When did xtianity came?
If you dont knw i dont want u 2 hear it frm me ask your pastor. Then come back to me. Then we would discuss it.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
They will prefer to play the game, deviate the topic,
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by obams(f): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2009
The Bible makes a whole lot of sense, it contains every single tin that happens in life it is a compass dat guides us, if d Bible does not make sense to u den i tink u ve a reprobate mind set 4 destruction cos d bible is life so how can u say life does not make sense 2 u,
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by obams(f): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2009
Allah did not die on d cross becos he would neva ve bin able to rise up again my d JESUS CHRIST died on d cross becos he has d power to lay down his life nd bring it up again nd becos he is d gud shepherd dat cares 4 his sheep he died for everyone no matter d race, tribe or belief dats wat makes d difference, If Jesus did not die for u where do u tink u would ve bin.?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by bountyxs: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2009
jcross is about the most ignorant person i've seen in my life.U keep quoting Tabari that u or ur chief liar Moshay have never seen before. There is no reference book in Islam called ishaq.
I keep tellin u people to avoid this bunch of lies called jcross who is obviously @ cross with reasoning.There is nothig he can say that i'll believe cuz his mentor moshay is a proven faceless liar and fabricator.
Allaah no fit die for cross cuz na Him be God but any other person fit. & thats enuff to tell u say that person no be God.An attribute of god is transcedence which would make nailing to the cross,stabbin on the side and other humiliations imppossible.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2009
@obams: jesus has a God who is Allah, so stop disparaging ur doubt,

John 20:17

'jesus said to her (mary magdalene),'Do not hold me, for i have not yet ascended to the father,

but go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my father and your father, to my God and your God'
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2009
Jesus said, john 5:30 'i can do nothing on my own authority'
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by obams(f): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2009
Jesus said himself said I ve d power 2 lay down my life nd to take it back, My bible says he was wounded for my inquities, the chastisment of my peace was upon him nd by his stripes I am healed. Jesus Christ is so humble and because of his compassion on humans cos he saw d type of life we are living he decided to come and be nailed to the cross he was forced nor did he do it out of compulsion he did it out of luv cos even at his death he said father forgive them for they do not know what they do even the centurion at the cross said truly this is the son of God and 1st John5:7 says that there are three that bear record in heaven and this three are one.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by obams(f): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2009
John1 vs 1 says in the beginning was d word and d word was with God and d word was God. This tin is a mystery dat Has not been revealed to any one But I know and I am convinced that Jesus is God,
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2009
Stop the hoax mr obam,

jesus never intend to die, look how he was troubled and prayed to God to remove the cup of crucifiction,

'Then jesus went with them to a place called Gethsemane and he said to his disciples,'sit here while i go wonder and pray' and taking with him peter and two sons of Zebedee , he began to be sorrowful and troubled.

Then he said to them,'my soul is sorrowful even to death,

remain here and watch with me.

And going a little further he fell on his face (like the muslim do) and prayed,'my father if this is possible, remove this cup pass from me, nevertheless not as i will but as thou will'

mathew 26:36-39
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Nezan(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2009
paddy_lo:

Mr believer,it is a well known fact that most stories in the new testament didnt happen,most are fairy tales

i guess u also believe in that white JESUS that hangs in your church,mister believer

You can't just sit behind your computer and make spurios claims. Provide evidence that the stories in the Bible didn't happen I will engage you.

Argue intelligently, man.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2009
@bountyxs, it pains, you are afraid of the truth that it's why you are bouncing up and down even coming in and out but without point , like i have said am challenging the highest of your authority OKAY NOT YOU.YOU ARE A ZOMBIE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" / What's The Meaning Of " They That Wait Upon The Lord Shall Renew Their Strength" / Atheists Are Hypocrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.