Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) (12077 Views)

18 Everyday Things You Never Knew Actually Had A Word That Describes Them / Nothing Is Permanent In This Life....see Inside / Seven English Words You Will Be Shocked To Know You’ve Been Using Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2016
No.8 can kill or severe ur rectum when the cistern breaks due you weight.

no.10 doest make sense at all, it is unhygienic to place you hands on a toilet floor.

someone shld tell me that i have been massturbating the wrong way...grin

3 Likes

Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by egopersonified(f): 7:10am On Nov 06, 2016
God help you that the toilet seat collapses when doing 8, emergency room will be your state. And please take down that 10, e nor make sense at all. At 11, maybe I should start sipping the oil in my sardines too.
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by egopersonified(f): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2016
God help you that the toilet seat collapses when doing 8, emergency room will be your state. And please take down that 10, e nor make sense at all. At 13, maybe I should start sipping the oil in my sardines too.

1 Like

Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by SalomonKane: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2016
Can't believe it's taking that twisted Bleep-face muva aka synzu to come up with a reply.

The idiot nematode thinks he can diss me. Boy! Like I've been telling your recycled bonobo monkey self, I'm gonna e-eviserate your entire online existence.

And render you the bonafide loser that you truly are.

Dull thieving lunatic that you are.

1 Like

Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2016
Nice one.... Well except for number 13 undecided undecided
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Synzu(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
Can't believe it's taking that twisted Bleep-face muva aka synzu to come up with a reply.

The idiot nematode thinks he can diss me. Boy! Like I've been telling your recycled bonobo monkey self, I'm gonna e-eviserate your entire online existence.

And render you the bonafide loser that you truly are.

Dull thieving lunatic that you are.

https://www.nairaland.com/3448382/husband-smells-panties-anytime-come/3#50802621
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2016
MilesLamar:

E go break naa

Original ceramic toilet seater no deh just break like that.
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by M17CXi: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
10. You have been doing it the wrong way

Hahaha
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2016
thesicilian:
No 10 is so dumb it cannot be true

Not dumb oh.... You never enter clean toilet, that's why... you can eat in some toilets you know? grin
In essence, they are just giving you the appropriate positions and not telling you to grab the dirty floor, you can wear gloves, waterproof or place your hand on a flat surface you keep on the ground to avoid direct contact with the floor.
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2016
kazyhm:
well, you might be right in some but urinating in such manner is very wrong. it beat common sense.

op can you urinate like this in a public toilets ?

its not hygienic

cutting watermelon in that arrangement will consume lots of time and energy, you can easily cut yourself.

In my field, mistakes are cancelled with just a line across it and the correct one written above it.

Not dumb oh.... You never enter clean toilet, that's why... you can eat in some toilets you know?
In essence, they are just giving you the appropriate positions and not telling you to grab the dirty floor, you can wear gloves, waterproof or place your hand on a flat surface you keep on the ground to avoid direct contact with the floor.
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2016
ayourbamie:
Not 10 is a no no for me. Weewee in that manner? Ayanma

Not dumb oh.... You never enter clean toilet, that's why... you can eat in some toilets you know?
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by kazyhm(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

I can do whatever in my toilet not public one.
in a manner of speaking, you insinuating skipping dinning to eat in the toilet ?

.......and you dont mean goalkeeper's gloves
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Idydarling(f): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2016
those toilet facts tho... undecided
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by pointblank247(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2016
that toilet and urinal things are not true at all. na lie. na pit latrin you meant abi ?
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by BARAJ92(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2016
Abeg, wetin b d source of d information, this na O.P personal opinion or the author. some of dis point make sense but no 8 and 10 is no go area
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by allytinted: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2016
Most Of The Acclaimed Rigtht Ways Here Are Actually The Wrong Ways Says Common Sense
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by QTEST007(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2016
#notosharia[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Oahray: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2016
Next we'd have a "right way to breathe." Nansense undecided
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Papiikush: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
2. The right way to eat an apple is from top to bottom not biting into the sides

rubbish! That was the way Adam ate the apple. From sideways undecided
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Not dumb oh.... You never enter clean toilet, that's why... you can eat in some toilets you know? grin

what will happen if I don't ease myself like that

I go get cancer ?
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by tens4real(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
8. Turns out we have all been pooping the wrong way our entire lives
to be candid I poo poo the natural way even though I use to think am kind of weird...
so I was actually right....wow!!!!

1 Like

Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by gabi101(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2016
cool stuffs smiley
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by HarmonyDee(f): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2016
That no.10 though hilarious
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
tens4real:
to be candid I poo poo the natural way even though I use to think am kind of weird...
so I was actually right....wow!!!!

I did so even before knowing it was right because I don't like my body touching that seat cover.
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Abbey2sam:

what will happen if I don't ease myself like that

I go get cancer ?

Hahaha, you go splash piss for ground nah
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Papiikush:

rubbish! That was the way Adam ate the apple. From sideways undecided

How did you know?
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
kazyhm:

I can do whatever in my toilet not public one.
in a manner of speaking, you insinuating skipping dinning to eat in the toilet ?

.......and you dont mean goalkeeper's gloves

Hahaha, leave me abeg
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by oyetpel(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
No 13 is wow. Didn't know that's its usefulness
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by nnamdizen(m): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
2. The right way to eat an apple is from top to bottom not biting into the sides
Stev Jobs must have been high on some strong shiiit you mean
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by nnamdizen(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
3. The right way to wear earphones is by coiling it over the ear
Last time I did this in my office, everyone were just looking at like "sabi sabi"

Someone help me with the bimbo Girl "NA SO"
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
8. Turns out we have all been pooping the wrong way our entire lives

I know this,but ,what if the bowl gives way?

Na serious injury o
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
10. You have been doing it the wrong way

What if the floor is messy or it's a public toilet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Book Nigerian Students Have Been Reading From Colonial Times Till Date / Lautech Admission List / SSANU, NASU Begin Warning Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.