Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (327 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by Skyfornia(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2016
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SUNDAY, 6TH NOVEMBER.

THEME: NOTHING CAN STOP YOU.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth (Mark 9:23).

Man, through human wisdom, has accomplished quite a lot. You may have seen roads created in places where there were massive rocks and hills, just because a man came up with the vision and had others who shared his vision. The moment he conceived in his mind to do it, there was no such thing as impossible. No wonder the Lord Jesus said all things are possible to him that believes. If mere men could do so much, you can imagine how much more God’s people could do through the Word of God, and the power of the Holy Spirit.

Your ability and potentials as a child of God are limitless. God can, and wants to do so much for you, and through you. There’s no such thing as too old, or too young, if the Word of God is in you. The Word is dateless. If you’d yield to the Holy Spirit, allowing His Word to dominate you, you could determine the extent of your success and nothing in this world can stop you. Just proclaim where you’re going and continue to use the Word to enlighten and enlarge your vision, and the Word will propel you to victory and success.

1 John 4:4 says greater is He that’s in you than he that’s in the world. When you keep the Word in you, it’ll prevail over circumstances. It doesn’t matter what’s in front of you; you could be facing political, financial and/or intellectual opposition; refuse to be daunted. Close your eyes and say, “In the Name of Jesus, I prevail over circumstances!” Say it every day and refuse to doubt.

Refuse to give up the visions and pictures of success the Word has created in your spirit, because they’re born of God and therefore will surely come to pass. The Bible says whatsoever is born of God, overcomes the world (1 John 5:4). Can you see why it’s impossible for you to fail? Nothing can stop you, because you’re born of God! Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Precious Father, I thank you for opening my eyes to see the limitless opportunities that abound for me in your Word. You’ve brought me into a life of continuous victory; nothing can put me down, because I walk in the light of my victory over the world, the devil and the circumstances of life, in Jesus’ mighty Name. Amen.

Further Study:
1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Acts 19:20 So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Hebrews 5:11-6:1-20, Jeremiah 48-49
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 Peter 3:13-22, Ezekiel 37

(1) (Reply)

Working Out Your Own salvation / How To Survive Recession / God Of Vengeance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.