Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

How My Life Changed Over The Years - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How My Life Changed Over The Years (2214 Views)

New Pairing In 2018 Bbnaija House : The Pairing In The Bbnaija House Has Changed / Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest: Nigeria Has Truly Changed / 11 Illustrations Of How Internet Has Changed The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by emmyid(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

in the time phrase of 16Hours...

You've quoted me like 17times and I've replied just ONCE..
Okay, twice now. but seriously, dude, WTF? don't you give up? grin limme alone abeg!

Close yo gutter of a mouth, I support Judeefcc in this. He is showing off, then, is it yo show off? Is it yo life? While click on the thread wen U cud easily tell wat it is al about from the caption? And above all, while make derogatory statements abt his looks! He is not showing off, he is counting his blessing aloud!!! Get dat babe!
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
God bless your hustle jare,if it's legit.

Don't mind haters
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
emmyid:

Close yo gutter of a mouth, I support Judeefcc in this. He is showing off, then, is it yo show off? Is it yo life? While click on the thread wen U cud easily tell wat it is al about from the caption? And above all, while make derogatory statements abt his looks! He is not showing off, he is counting his blessing aloud!!! Get dat babe!

dude, Stfu...grin

Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
nowpresence:
Love your walls in the fifth picture.
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Elxandre(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2016
Tiny23:
God bless your hustle jare,if it's legit.

Don't mind haters
Well, it's not obviously.
Though I don't know how they sleep at night with such baggages. sad

Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by kellz0(m): 12:24am On Nov 12, 2016
Chepy1:
smiley smiley smiley smiley
oga, show your bro love nii, me self na delta (agbor) boy and i fit join this your hustle if u gree me!
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2016
kellz0:
oga, show your bro love nii, me self na delta (agbor) boy and i fit join this your hustle if u gree me!
smiley smiley But how you wan take join
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by rony4d: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2016
NNN CHRISTMAS PROMO
NNN WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE

GET UP TO #100,000 CASH REWARDS THIS CHRISTMAS
NNN Nigeria is so happy with the performance of users and wants to reward them with the sum of hundred thousand Naira cash this December.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
• Using your referral link, register 100 new users before December 31st 2016.
• You will automatically get 2,000 Naira bonus for every 5 new people you refer.
• Finally, if you can bring up to 100 people. You will get 100,000 Naira cash price.

http://nnn-office.com/get-100000-cash-rewards-christmas/

Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by kellz0(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Chepy1:
smiley smiley But how you wan take join
bro, anyhow.. Even if na to be your boy, just show me way
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2016
kellz0:
bro, anyhow.. Even if na to be your boy, just show me way
okay
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by kellz0(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chepy1:
okay
sent you a pm broo
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
kellz0:
sent you a pm broo
okay....I'm replying now
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by fergieboy: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chepy1:
okay....I'm replying now

Boss me too ..
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by igho003(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
boss hw fa na lalastical jus lusgard me oooo dem go block me from romance section and dem close ur topic hw he dey be na I for lik align one tin with u oooo for dat stuff mk u post me dey edo state presently now he gt one tin mk I won pull bt no no hw I won tak pull am
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by GOD001: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Baba Chepy1, just woke up to your thread on boys inteasted in running streets but before I could register on nairaland to reach u, it was closed down. I'm super interested and am ready to walk the walk and be loyal and I'm in Delta state so boss man, Holla at me ASAP Ahbeg, I've been waiting for you...

Justinbenoy@gmail.com

Phone preferred though
Thanks
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by CaraJewel(f): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did U Choose Ur Nlands Username? / VOCABS OF LIFE: Latest Grammar From Hon Patrick Obahiagbon / I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.