Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

TB Joshua – Where Does Spiritual Husbands & Wifes Come From? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua – Where Does Spiritual Husbands & Wifes Come From? (690 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua – Where Does Spiritual Husbands & Wifes Come From? by tbjfansuk: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2016
I wonder where this so called spiritual husbands come from, they are worse than any deadly disease you can ever think of (besides they are the cause) I pray that the Lord would deliver his children from demons who are:

SEE MORE HERE https://tbjfansuk./2013/06/27/tb-joshua-where-this-so-called-spiritual-husbands-come-from/
Re: TB Joshua – Where Does Spiritual Husbands & Wifes Come From? by ring7(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
Believe what you want to believe.
Re: TB Joshua – Where Does Spiritual Husbands & Wifes Come From? by ScienceWatch: 1:38am On Jan 15, 2017
Spiritual problems are very serious, medical science has deceived us by calling it psychological problems.

John 14:10 Believe you not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that lives in me, He do the works (that you have seen me do, and that you also do..)

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.” )

John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very WORKS sake. (miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders)

Today, two thousand years later, Christ is separating the wheat from the chafe. He is separating fake pastors from His chosen ones.

Church goers world wide finally have powerful scientifically verifiable evidence of the true Love of God in the Holy Scoan Church and on Emmanuel TV.

For too long Church goers have been fooled.
Re: TB Joshua – Where Does Spiritual Husbands & Wifes Come From? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2017
tbjfansuk:
I wonder where this so called spiritual husbands come from, they are worse than any deadly disease you can ever think of (besides they are the cause) I pray that the Lord would deliver his children from demons who are:

SEE MORE HERE https://tbjfansuk./2013/06/27/tb-joshua-where-this-so-called-spiritual-husbands-come-from/
Why add TB Joshua to your title? Na only am dey cast demon

(1) (Reply)

Do Nairaland Christians Read The Bible? / (UPDATE)Pst. Adeboye's Son Clears The Air on Retirement Rumors / Naija No Dey Carry Last For Church Matter... This Image Is Going Viral On Social

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.