Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (69960 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by UyiIredi(m): 7:39am On Nov 08, 2016
Muafrika2:

People who get anaphylaxis don't swell up in their private parts. They also do not get emaciated overnight. It's a difficulty in breathing. What a person experiencing an asthmatic attack would experience. Did I forget to say the bees were not biting? undecided

Actually anaphylaxis can cause swelling of the genitals esp when it is due to an allergy as may be the case if the man ate the food with bees. I can't explain the emaciation though but there's no need to attribute that to witches.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by homesteady(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2016
Yes! Supernatural powers exist! I've witnessed it, and it's the only reason why I believe there is God! I would have long been an atheist.

In my secondary school, it was a small, Christian secondary school, so we all knew ourselves! I was in my final year!
There was this girl in Jss3, she had a brother in jss1 and cousin in ss1 and their father is a missionary! He went to China, and destroyed some snake shrines there and he came back to Nigeria!
One night, when we about to start our night prep, the whole school scattered grin The girl was running and shouting China witch, it was very serious! The matron told all the girls to go back to the hostel, and she told me to tell all the boys to go back to their hostels, I was the Ass. Headboy! The girls were singing and praying almost all night grin
The next day, my class girls gave me the gist of what happened in the hostel, that her hands and legs were tightly jammed and they couldn't separate it, but after their long prayer, she relaxed and slept.
I saw the girl that day, they were taking her to the school clinic, she was not just herself, later in the evening, her father took her home!
SHE came back the next day, everything had settled until around 6-7pm! This time around, it was her and her cousin that were manifesting! Shouting the same China witch and hands and legs tightly jammed! We still did not have prep that night! Around past 12, the matron and some girls came to our hostel to take the brother for prayer! It was during that period we knew girls were prayer warriors grin

The next day was our chapel day, 2 Pastors came that day! They brought the 2 girls out of the hostel, and after preaching, the Pastors started praying for them, they tried to separate their hands but they couldn't, the girls were making some strange sounds! They realised it wasn't a small something, so our principal told everybody to go back to class! Well, after the prayer session, they became well!

Before you think it was a planned drama, the girl's father attends another church(ECWA) different from the Pastors! So they have no connection.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nightie(f): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2016
hmmm

grin
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by DeSepiero(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2016
So Muafrika2 & UyiIredi have both turned to forensic pathologists all in a bid to win an argument? angry

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2016
DeSepiero:
So Muafrika2 & UyiIredi have both turned to forensic pathologists all in a bid to win an argument? angry

You should watch that video too and give us your conclusions. There is another longer one online. undecided
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2016
Like I said, we put our witches to good use ... like finding thieves and recovering properties they take. Watch ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S724iTVSxeY
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by DeSepiero(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2016
Nightie:
hmmm

grin
Have you encountered witchcraft powers before?
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nightie(f): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2016
DeSepiero:

Have you encountered witchcraft powers before?

dnt ask me, plz grin grin
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2016
Seun:
A witch or wizard is a person who has been granted supernatural powers by 'the devil' and uses them to perpetrate evil against other people.

I don't believe that 'the devil' exists. I don't believe that supernatural powers exist. Consequently, I don't believe witches could possibly exist.

When I read about women and children being beaten and killed for "witchcraft", I feel terrible because I know they're almost certainly innocent.

Do you disagree with me? If so, please share with me the evidence you've come across that has convinced you that witchcraft is real. Thanks.

The only witchcraft encounters I've had were in my childhood and highschool days. I wonder if they were real.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by EyeHateGod: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2016
Muafrika2:
Like I said, we put our witches to good use ... like finding thieves and recovering properties they take. Watch ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S724iTVSxeY
"Suspected" Are you This Ignorant Or what? Someone has just been wrongly Accused....

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:

"Suspected" Are you This Ignorant Or what? Someone has just been wrongly Accused....
What is it with atheists and getting worked up over non issues? undecided

The issue here is power of witchcraft. That man, by the way, is offering his services to all kinds of people, and tribe. At a small fee of course. Take him up on the challenge for the sake of the integrity of atheism angry

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Omooba77: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2016
homesteady:
Yes! Supernatural powers exist! I've witnessed it, and it's the only reason why I believe there is God! I would have long been an atheist.

In my secondary school, it was a small, Christian secondary school, so we all knew ourselves! I was in my final year!
There was this girl in Jss3, she had a brother in jss1 and cousin in ss1 and their father is a missionary! He went to China, and destroyed some snake shrines there and he came back to Nigeria!
One night, when we about to start our night prep, the whole school scattered grin The girl was running and shouting China witch, it was very serious! The matron told all the girls to go back to the hostel, and she told me to tell all the boys to go back to their hostels, I was the Ass. Headboy! The girls were singing and praying almost all night grin
The next day, my class girls gave me the gist of what happened in the hostel, that her hands and legs were tightly jammed and they couldn't separate it, but after their long prayer, she relaxed and slept.
I saw the girl that day, they were taking her to the school clinic, she was not just herself, later in the evening, her father took her home!
SHE came back the next day, everything had settled until around 6-7pm! This time around, it was her and her cousin that were manifesting! Shouting the same China witch and hands and legs tightly jammed! We still did not have prep that night! Around past 12, the matron and some girls came to our hostel to take the brother for prayer! It was during that period we knew girls were prayer warriors grin

The next day was our chapel day, 2 Pastors came that day! They brought the 2 girls out of the hostel, and after preaching, the Pastors started praying for them, they tried to separate their hands but they couldn't, the girls were making some strange sounds! They realised it wasn't a small something, so our principal told everybody to go back to class! Well, after the prayer session, they became well!

Before you think it was a planned drama, the girl's father attends another church(ECWA) different from the Pastors! So they have no connection.

You will need not to be convince of existency of God if you have seen mamifestation of the Devil and evil spirits. God bless you for this piece.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
raindodger13:
I was sharing the Gospel with a friend at a party. While this was going on a little boy stood in front of me with this blank stare on his face. It was as if he was looking into my inner being. I didn't see when he came so it caught me off guard . I started asking him some questions along the lines of "whats's the matter" and "are you trying to listen to what I'm saying", but he didn't respond. Finally in my mind I said "In Jesus name leave". The moment I thought "Jesus" he said "I'll get you later" and left.
An alternate interpretation is that he was just a curious little boy. That he didn't answer your questions because they were weird. That he left when he did coincidentally or because the expression on your face became mean when you were trying to smite him with your mind. That he actually said or meant to say that he'll see or talk to you later?

Don't you think this alternate explanation is more likely than the idea that the little boy must have been a witch? Do you support the despicable practice of labeling children as witches?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Yungkid101(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
I don't know why you guys don't believe that God exist.

Lemme share my experience with you Sir Seun, hopefully it'll touch your heart.

Me, my aunt and two of her sons had gone to a church's all-night program late december 2012, it was their first visit to the church; the church was very big and wide with lots of crowd. After the pastor prophesied to some of the members (including first timers), he then said "there's a fair woman here, you're here with your two sons, it's your first time here, and your name is XXXXXX" then my aunt came out and he began to tell both things only we knew and things we don't know about our lives. He revealed to us things we haven't shared with anyone and the signs and dreams we've been dreaming about attacks during that period. It was unbelievable because it's as if he's been spying and google searching everything about us. And also my aunt as fallen under the annointing of God several times and she's a very devoted and prayerful christian right from her youth.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by ujiriukiri(m): 12:08am On Nov 09, 2016
I don't think so too!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Ochoiho: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2016
My former colleague's Husband's Mother was sick to the point of death in Ogun state. The husband went to see the Mother. He died the very Night He arrived at the mother's house. The mother recovered afterwards and She is still alive. There is no scientific explanation to link this death and recovery. Its ok you don't believe anything but one thing is certain, one day you'll believe. Maybe when you drop this body.

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by hopefulLandlord: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2016
this chat became "sticky"
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by CoolUsername: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Exactly, why should a personal opinion be stickied?
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by hopefulLandlord: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2016
CoolUsername:

Exactly, why should a personal opinion be stickied?
I'll await Seun
I'm sure he has a very good reason for this
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Mistake on my part. Thanks to the atheists for pointing it out.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by CoolUsername: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I'll await Seun

I'm sure he has a very good reason for this

He'll probably give a coy non-answer like a Clinton.

#makeNLgreatagain

Edit: I'm being sarcastic FYI
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by SamjohnnyB(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
jcross19:
when I see some people talking trash online it makes me feel maybe these guys are from another planet !!!!. Mr seun with due respect how old are you and do you like to go on an excursion, if you care I will like you to visit orita aye lala in igbokoda ondo state then a try will convince your ignorance. Than sitting in your room typing what you like.
God go bless u big time.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by ujiriukiri(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Christians!

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
CoolUsername:

He'll probably give a coy non-answer like a Clinton.

#makeNLgreatagain

Edit: I'm being sarcastic FYI
It was a mistake caused by mis-clicking a button on my phone. I'm surprised that the religious folks didn't complain about it. Any idea why?
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Omooba77: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Seun:
It was a mistake caused by mis-clicking a button on my phone. I'm surprised that the religious folks didn't complain about it. Any idea why?

Argument profits nothing. I have rejected ideal of God existence before but now I know the Truth. USA election today validate Psalm 135:6. Witches exist. I knew an aunty back then in the 80s she fell ill shortly after giving birth,boils around her eyes. They took her everywhere, hospitals,herbalists. Everyone thought it was her inlaws that inflicted her. She eventually died. Fast forward about 15years later , a woman while dying she confessed why she killed her,that on her weddimg day,she was served bone. The woman was her mum relative.True life story.....So many numerous real situations.
Alagba Seun..God dey...You never read Mystical books..me don enter that realm before..

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Omooba77:
Witches exist. I knew an aunty back then in the 80s she fell ill shortly after giving birth, boils around her eyes. They took her everywhere, hospitals, herbalists. Everyone thought it was her in laws that inflicted her. She eventually died. Fast forward about 15 years later, a woman while dying she confessed why she killed her, that on her wedding day, she was served bone. The woman was her mum relative. True life story. So many numerous real situations.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I have some questions:
1) What was the medical diagnosis of your aunt's condition which led to her death? How long was she sick before she died?
2) Were you there when the woman confessed to killing your aunt while dying? If not, how are you sure that it is actually true?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ochoiho:
My former colleague's Husband's Mother was sick to the point of death in Ogun state. The husband went to see the Mother. He died the very Night He arrived at the mother's house. The mother recovered afterwards and She is still alive. There is no scientific explanation to link this death and recovery.
Thanks for sharing this.
(1) What sickness was your former colleague's mother-in-law suffering from? What sickness did your colleague's husband die from?
(2) Even bad parents want their kids to outlive them. Why would an old woman sacrifice her own son when there were other people around?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yungkid101:
Me, my aunt and two of her sons had gone to a church's all-night program late december 2012, it was their first visit to the church; the church was very big and wide with lots of crowd. After the pastor prophesied to some of the members (including first timers), he then said "there's a fair woman here, you're here with your two sons, it's your first time here, and your name is XXXXXX"

then my aunt came out and he began to tell both things only we knew and things we don't know about our lives. He revealed to us things we haven't shared with anyone and the signs and dreams we've been dreaming about attacks during that period. It was unbelievable because it's as if he's been spying and google searching everything about us.

And also my aunt as fallen under the anointing of God several times and she's a very devoted and prayerful christian right from her youth.
Sorry, but this story has nothing to do with witches. The focus of this thread is to find out why people believe that witches and wizards are real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
homesteady:

Are you saying that you believe this wasn't staged because ministers from different denominations can't collaborate to stage the supernatural?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by GoodMuyis(m): 12:59am On Nov 10, 2016
Seun:

Are you saying that you believe this wasn't staged because pastors from different denominations can't collaborate to stage the supernatural?

Let me tell you the Family Story, it going to be Long sha.

AT AGE 1 OR 2
I was with cousins in the room playing [with #ThisGirl] I cant even remember the event. But my Grandma Told me the story. We children playing in the inner room, suddenly grandma and my aunties said they heard MY VOICE screaming OJUJU! OJUJU! but they assume the kids a playing did ignore. But Later they heard the voice of one of the boys [#ThisGirl younger Brother] with us sounding is if he is going to vomit, they came quickly and found that the boy had forced a stick down his throat **Not a Joke**

What they claim to understand was, though I was young, but I did actually see strange personality in which a kid cant understand. This Personality was marine spouse of #ThisGirl.

A Lot of strange things do happen years I left grandma and they not spiritually incline did not understand, but they assume #thisgirl was exhibiting adolescence character, also they think a neigbour was winchy them BUT reality is different.

ThisGirls was sent to one of Our Aunty Who Just got converted to Christian from Islam in the main city, Jos, ThisAunty sell stuffs and Kerosene. She herself experience some strange thing when thisgirl came around even with confrontation but never scared, because she is the Dogged Christian type (got converted by Jesus himself, Just like my Mom. You may not believed this part but the story is true).
Part of the strange thing is this Girl for no reason just stood up on the bed for no reason and be looking down on this Aunty, sometime decided to sleep unclad, inside Jos cold (I am sure you will have logic reason for this but NOT the next paragraphs)

THE BIG ABRACADABRA
This Faithful day, Tanker Dealers came to offline Kerosene for This Aunty, during day time, after the dealers have departed, ThisGirl came around check and touched the Kerosene tank, she went into the shop and tell ThisAunty, You Kero Tank is empty, Like joke she ignore (pinshure of empty tank else idonblivit). Finally, for sake of listening decided to check it out, BEHOLD AND EMPTY TANK. (You have no explanation for this)

It was then she realise the kind of power this Girl wield. She took her to church for deliverance, it was during the deliverance that the spirit in ThisGirl announced that she is a marine spirit, a master for that matter. Remember the OJUJU, it was her marine spouse

Am not making this up, its experience in the family, So I will definitely believed that witches and wizards exits, btw those who call themselves association of Wizard Nigeria who are they? Herbalist?

One task I will wanted you to undertake is; Find a Policeman ask him, if their is any Offence Code for JUJU or Witchcraft.
The one I saw myself at Police station when I went their to give statement :

=> Witchcraft related Offence and JUJU
=> Illegal Possession of JUJU

My Question is why would a Standard Organization like such believed in Witchcraft and JUJU if they had not seen or experience it
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by homesteady(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Seun:

Are you saying that you believe this wasn't staged because ministers from different denominations can't collaborate to stage the supernatural?

I just inserted it because that would have been my first point of attack if I didn't witness it!

Why would the father let his daughter go through such emotional trauma when he has nothing to benefit from it? He is just a missionary and not a Pastor or Deacon or Priest!
The Pastors work in church owned by the owner of my school! So what would be the benefits of performing this type of drama in front of young children, there were no cameras to capture it to show it to the world! Was it to brainwash us? grin Still of what benefit? It wouldn't make us leave our parents churches to start attending their's, it wouldn't make us increase our offering money or start making us to pay tithes! So of what benefit?

Besides how did they manage to plan this grand drama with a girl in a boarding school? The Man just came back few days back, the girl doesn't have a phone or access to the Internet!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

"Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa / Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.