Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (69966 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by McIroncock: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by DeSepiero(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
jcross19:
lol you don't know anything . If you care to know go out and find out than typing poo online.

Provide evidence of witchcraft super powers or shut the fvck up.

28 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by kinggogo: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Then where do u think dey get their powers 4rm cuz whether u believe it or not pipu dat patronize dem speak of their wonders.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by EyeHateGod: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
plavic:
Seun, You're a skeptical being who although knows the answer but always want to know the thoughts of others about issues.

I am that way too but I will answer your question nonetheless.

Witches are not demons and neither are they spirits as often portrayed by our infamous nolluwood movies.

Rather they are creatures, just like us. Humans who have communion with evil spirits. They plot and trade their crafts by manipulations and deception. If you're seeking for proof to know if witches do exist, you will find none as no gathering of witches will allow you sashay into their coven, taking pictures and vidoes of them or posing for selfies. Such persons will not live to tell the tales.

Witches don't transform into creatures as some believe, rather they have animals they keep as pets such as birds, owls, cats, reptiles etc that they comit their spirits into to move about.(all spirits can possess any body/flesh as long as the life is still in it.)

Let me stop here. Don't train your eyes to believ only what u see
[size=30pt]SALEM[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by EyeHateGod: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
kinggogo:
Then where do u think dey get their powers 4rm cuz whether u believe it or not pipu dat patronize dem speak of their wonders.
Which Power grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Tellemall:

They are still there. They still practise it today. It's only pseudo- educated Africans who believe it doesn't exist.
Then why have the Europeans left it?
Why has all the developed countries left it?
Why is it only in the midst of illiteracy and poverty do we find people hunting for witches?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
kinggogo:
Oohh so to u evn pastors r tricksters shocked undecided
Only the ones who perform dramatic 'miracles' regularly. An average pastor could be honest but wrong, just like the average religious person.

jcross19:
if I tell you, you won't believe
Why? Because it's not convincing?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by McIroncock: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

Why is it only in the midst of illiteracy and poverty do we find people hunting for witches?

tell'em

4 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by yusufu16: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
I dont believe in witches and wizards too

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Jay542(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
superjaks:

Magic in dis sense could be liken to tricks.. ..

You could as well say tricks and not magic. Tricks and Magic are different.

5 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
plavic:
Witches are not demons and neither are they spirits as often portrayed by our infamous nolluwood movies. Rather they are creatures, just like us. Humans who have communion with evil spirits. They plot and trade their crafts by manipulations and deception.

Witches don't transform into creatures as some believe, rather they have animals they keep as pets such as birds, owls, cats, reptiles etc that they commit their spirits into to move about.(all spirits can possess any body/flesh as long as the life is still in it.)
This is an interesting hypothesis, but you forgot to include any evidence that supports it. I don't believe humans can commune with evil spirits because I don't believe evil spirits exist. I don't believe that people can possess animals in real life. Why should a rational person believe you?

If you're seeking for proof to know if witches do exist, you will find none as no gathering of witches will allow you sashay into their coven, taking pictures and videos of them or posing for selfies. Such persons will not live to tell the tales.
I have two things to say about that: (1) How convenient! (2) If it's impossible to get any proof of witchcraft, how can you be sure that it's real?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Jay542(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
DeSepiero:

Magic comprise well organized tricks & illusions; targeted deception. So in essence, there's magic.

Lol. There's no trick in magic. Illusions I can agree but not tricks. Magic is more of supernatural. And if you can believe in supernatural powers, you should as well believe in witches and wizard.

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Jay542:
Lol. There's no trick in magic. Illusions I can agree but not tricks. Magic is more of supernatural. And if you can believe in supernatural powers, you should as well believe in witches and wizard.
Let's drop this distracting debate about the definition of the word "magic". Let's use the words we really mean. (1) Tricks, or (2) Super powers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by EyeHateGod: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
Jay542:

Magic-Tricks... grin
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Jay542(m): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Seun:

Let's drop this distracting debate about the definition of the word "magic". Let's use the words we really mean. (1) Tricks, or (2) Super powers.

Do you believe in Super powers?
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Jay542:
Do you believe in Super powers?
No, I don't believe in supernatural powers. People who claim to have such powers tend to be exposed as frauds when they are investigated.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Seun:

This is an interesting hypothesis, but you forgot to include any evidence that supports it. I don't believe humans can commune with evil spirits because I don't believe evil spirits exist. I don't believe that people can possess animals in real life. Why should a rational person believe you?

I have two things to say about that: (1) How convenient! (2) If it's impossible to get any proof of witchcraft, how can you be sure that it's real?

How are you sure they do not exist? Prove to me that witches don't exist too. I am a realist too.

11 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Acidosis(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Seun:
No, I don't believe in supernatural powers. People who claim to have such powers tend to be exposed as frauds when they are investigated.

This man sha

You mean those running to T.B Joshua do so to waste their time?

How much is T.B Joshua paying for the so called tricks? You mean, foreigners leave their countries to witness T.B Joshua's faked tricks? Even African footballers and nollywood actors like Jim Iyke were paid by T.B Joshua to act as demons.

Ignorance is truly a disease.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Jay542(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Seun:
Probably those ones are really fraudsters or God just decided to show them that he still exits and he's the ultimate power.

Well, they do exists through the help of the Unseen (Jinns).

You wanna how they operate? Do a research.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by superjaks(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Jay542:

Oga dont tell me wat i know.. ..tricks is done mostly for entertainment while magic is a mysterious trick
Pls consult ur dictionary 4 4da enlightment
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Hawlahscho(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
Seun:

I've seen a boy chewing blade before. New blades! This is not THEM SAY .

Can you scientifically prove how possible? before I conclude it's spiritual.

5 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by TomHagen: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
Acidosis:

This man sha

How much is T.B Joshua paying for the so called tricks? You mean, foreigners leave their countries to witness T.B Joshua's faked tricks? Even African footballers and nollywood actors like Jim Iyke were paid by T.B Joshua to act as demons.

Seun no run abeg. Answer this one.

5 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by felixomor: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

Who told u Europeans have left it?

Sometimes. I just but marvel at your generalizations.

9 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by EyeHateGod: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Acidosis:

This man sha

T.B Joshua has Been exposed Times Without Number on YouTube na undecided The man Is Fraud... The only Good thing is that He is Generous..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by EyeHateGod: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicca

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Hawlahscho(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

Not only surprising but also annoying.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by felixomor: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicca

U and this ur fake moniker.

If u cant answer straight question, dont bother to be copying and pasting links or memes.

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Seun Osewa, i'd advice you stop rubbing your atheism in our faces. Choose to believe whatever you want but all I can say is that there is more to the physical than the ordinary eyes see. If you are waiting for hard and fast evidence that the supernatural exists then I'm sorry but that's not going to happen soon because most of us believe based on our personal experiences. E hugs

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Hawlahscho(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hawlahscho:

I've seen a boy chewing blade before. New blades! This is not THEM SAY .

Can you scientifically prove how possible? before I conclude it's spiritual.

None of our philosophers can see this? I await some enlightenment.

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Hawlahscho(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lynette2cute:
Seun Osewa, i'd advice you stop rubbing your atheism in our faces. Choose to believe whatever you want but all I can say is that there is more to the physical than the ordinary eyes see. If you are waiting for hard and fast evidence that the supernatural exists then I'm sorry but that's not going to happen soon because most of us believe based on our personal experiences. E hugs

The best response ever. Spiritual will remain spiritual and that's why someone cant just jump out and start explaining how.

The more reason some people like him dont believe it until they experience it.

It is free world though.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Acidosis(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

T.B Joshua has Been exposed Times Without Number on YouTube na undecided The man Is Fraud... The only Good thing is that He is Generous..

na you expose am abi?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

"Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa / Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.