Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) (15187 Views)

FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Wore Native Attire For Their FA Cup Trophy Parade / Ifeanyi Ubah Splashes N15m On Players & Coach After Federation Cup / West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by ArabMopol(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Light overshadowed Darkness hallelujah
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by LorDBolton(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
deeplow:
Those Ifeanyi Ubah boys can take some mean penalties. Maybe that's just what they practiced for. Good for them

The nassarawa keeper is more or less like buffon (good positioning skills) but penalty wise he's a total basket.

If u watched the match you'd notice that uche okafor (ubah gk) is a better all round keeper.

Felt ubah didn't do enough to deserve even silver in that match (except their FK from the left back) no other notable attack in 90 mins compared to nassarawa creative play.

Uche okafor should be M.O.T.M
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by lacastre: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nigeria West Ham
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by Okeikpu(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
The gr8 Biafrans

2 Likes

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by fourthworld: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
aadvark:
nwoke, gini na eme gi? onye ka ina kpo afonja? i ma kwa ife ina ekwu?

Ndo nwanne m, eche m n'ibu Afonja

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by brenister10: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
fourthworld:

Afonja you see? The igbos you hate even signed players from your region. Stop the jealousy so that you people should be blessed too. Also I didn't see you people post any football team to comparatively prove you are better than igbos as usually do in other igbo success threads. Bunch of losers

With people like you having this tribalistic mindset, I pity Nigeria as a country

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by aadvark: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
fourthworld:

Ndo nwanne m, eche m n'ibu Afonja
mba o. abu m ezigbo nwafo igbo
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by Nicholas190(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lol ihe nka na atom ochi,MANA EZI OKWU AHA GI DI KA NKE NDI AFONJAS

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by fourthworld: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
brenister10:

With people like you having this tribalistic mindset, I pity Nigeria as a country

Yes, you should take your pity to the next level. You Afonjas hate igbos so much that you hate to see any good news from igbos, and always rejoice on any negative news about igbos. Example Chidimms',s case has not tested just out of hatred of you Afonjas on igbos but you people commit more heinous crimes yet no one judges you people. I hate you people with my whole being. I am here to counter your useless opinions on any igbo thread. Demonic children throughout

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by brenister10: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
fourthworld:

Yes, you should take your pity to the next level. You Afonjas hate igbos so much that you hate to see any good news from igbos, and always rejoice on any negative news about igbos. Example Chidimms',s case has not tested just out of hatred of you Afonjas on igbos but you people commit more heinous crimes yet no one judges you people. I hate you people with my whole being. I am here to counter your useless opinions on any igbo thread. Demonic children throughout

Am also an igbo like you from isiala ngwa but breeding people ethnic bigots like you in this enclave called Nigeria potents a great danger for you as a person. So bro, grow up

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
lastbaff:
Isn't that Brazilian flag? Why are they holding it there?

Recession? See my signature
There is a Brazilian player playing for them
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by Icon79(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rangers International won the Premier League

And Ifeanyi Ubah won the Federation Cup.

Up Republic of Biafra! Somebody give me the Biafran flag, abeg!
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by RickyTan: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Well done boys
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by RickyTan: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Well done boys
First of many to come
Keep up the fantastic job

Igbo Gburu Gburu Kwenu!
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by tck2000(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
anonym0us:
See the ugly useless cup that looks like garri frying pot
wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Wins UEFA Champions League Goal Of The Week / Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! / Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.