Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? (4376 Views)

NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates / Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by dtc2k(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
We provide training from Essential to Advance on how to operate and apply applications like Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, OneNote,etc.), and other essential Computer Proficiency Skills in Computer Networking, Computer Engineering, Visual Studio Programming, A++, Project / Visio 2016, Revit / AutoCAD / Inventor, CorelDraw / Photoshop, SQL / PHP&MYSQL / SQL SERVERS, SPSS, Web Designs, Digital Photography, Adobe Animate / Flash, Internet Operations, and lots more.

Most valuable aspect of this training is that it teaches you practical skills that you can add to your valuable asset to the workplace of the future.

An approved (NYSC) National Youth Service Corps Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) ICT Training Centre.Call/Text/Whatsapp: 08039408822BBM: 7B834BA7 Channel Pin: C00323715Email: divinetouch2k@gmail.com
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by dtc2k(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
We provide training from Essential to Advance on how to operate and apply applications like Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, OneNote,etc.), and other essential Computer Proficiency Skills in Computer Networking, Computer Engineering, Visual Studio Programming, A++, Project / Visio 2016, Revit / AutoCAD / Inventor, CorelDraw / Photoshop, SQL / PHP&MYSQL / SQL SERVERS, SPSS, Web Designs, Digital Photography, Adobe Animate / Flash, Internet Operations, and lots more.

Most valuable aspect of this training is that it teaches you practical skills that you can add to your valuable asset to the workplace of the future.

An approved (NYSC) National Youth Service Corps Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) ICT Training Centre.

Call/Text/Whatsapp: 08039408822BBM: 7B834BA7 Channel Pin: C00323715Email: divinetouch2k@gmail.com

Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by tetengi4life(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2016
congratulations to the serving and prospective corps members. In case you wish to carry out a personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake, then you need to have some step-by-step tutorials on it which i am ready to oblige free of charge. I will not only coach you but i will share some materials (project application, project analysis, solicitation/fund raising letters etc) that you will just edit to your taste through this thread. FREE OF CHARGE
https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

I have received my state award hoping on the presidential award
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by franugo(m): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2016
George22016:

Remita retrieval reference..I got it when I paid d 3k
where were u guys posted to? Cc sagetravels
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by SageTravels: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
franugo:

where were u guys posted to? Cc sagetravels
stream 2. I will update the house letter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members / Mohammed Jammal Makes History As “first White Nigerian To Take Part In NYSC” / Nysc Batch B: 20 Things You Should Never Forget When Going To Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.