Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers (2085 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / My Bitter Exprience With Nipost / Nigerian Army  "people Following Him Have Entered Into A One-chance Vehicle". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 07, 2016
This happened on my way from Asaba to Ogwashiuku in delta state.

On saturday being 5th of november after dodging my landlord for over 3 weeks I woke up in the morning with a knock on my door as I got up from the bed to check who was knocking on my door that very early morning,, as I peeped na so I see my landlord standing in front of my door. Oboy! Na house rent matter oo. I had to plead with the man to give me from now till monday so I can be able to raise the money since he was furious and ready to lock up the room.

To cut the story short, I was able to raise some part of the money after enough begging and all the drama involved. As I was coming back from were I went to borrow some money na so my village people remembered me.

I flagged down a taxi as soon as I entered I noticed there were 3 people in the cab already including the driver, one in the passenger seat and the other in the back so the driver drove off.

After like 15 minutes the guy in the front seat turned back and asked me what I was having inside my bag,, I was like WTF! I asked him how is that his business but before I could finish replying him the guy beside me asked me how much I was having in my pocket. Before I could say a word he brought out a gun. It was then my head started beeping that "I don finally enter one chance oo". I tried not to show how frightened I have become, two things come to my mind: Is either I would be robbed or they would use me for ritual so I tried to look calm. The other guy beside me started searching me immediately,, he collected my phones he checked the bag he didn't find any money. The guy in front told me to bring out all the money I was having in my pocket, mehn! Na so I remembered my encounter with my landlord. That very morning and my promise to him.

They searched me and got the 60k I was having on me, immediately I started pleading with them to have empathy on me and leave some money for me. In fact, as these were happening the driver was busy with the steering as if nothing was going on. As they were through with me after collecting my phone and my house rent 60k, the driver now stopped and I was pushed out immediately and they zoomed off.

Mehn! It was a horrible experience for me as I watch these men of the under world took away all I have with me..it was really painful. Please people should be careful whenever they are boarding a taxi.

God please come to my rescue..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Fairgodwin(m): 12:03am On Nov 07, 2016
Hmm. I really feel for you. And now the landlord will not even believe your story one bit.
But I know God understands; and divine help will locate you soon in Jesus name, amen!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by maxti: 12:06am On Nov 07, 2016
So sorry.
I hope you recover all you lost speedily.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by ojun50(m): 12:11am On Nov 07, 2016
Doh December don come make we mind hw we walker nd enter bus or cab or keke
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Suprises: 12:21am On Nov 07, 2016
Ok
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 07, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Hmm. I really feel for you. And now the landlord will not even believe your story one bit.
But I know God understands; and divine help will locate you soon in Jesus name, amen!

Amen! Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 07, 2016
Suprises:
Sorry bro... But I have a dream and I saw you homeless by this time tomorrow grin grin

Please don't mock me. Not this time!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 07, 2016
Fairgodwin:

i expected you to ask op for his bank account details so you can help him with little you can afford, with that effort your prayers has been answered
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by holatin(m): 1:49am On Nov 07, 2016
Suprises:
Sorry bro... But I have a dream and I saw you homeless by this time tomorrow grin grin
really and I had a dream you were born with noodles in ur brain.

what da Bleep is wrong with you ? mocking one who goes a long way reenacting his newly bad experience.

f#ck you man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Cecediva(f): 2:03am On Nov 07, 2016
Eyaa...OP, its a pity. I actually know how you feel right now. I wish I am rich I would've make you smile again. I will try and see if I can help with a little something. Be strong
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Cecediva(f): 2:09am On Nov 07, 2016
carmag:

i expected you to ask op for his bank account details so you can help him with little you can afford, with that effort your prayers has been answered

True. Uncle lalasticlala can you please move this to home page to create more awareness so others will be mindful of this criminals and also for people to assist OP in any possible way. Biko nwoke oma

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Benjom(m): 4:59am On Nov 07, 2016
That's a terrible experience. I feel your pain.
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Suprises: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2016
Ok
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2016
Cecediva:

True. Uncle lalasticlala can you please move this to home page to create more awareness so others will be mindful of this criminals and also for people to assist OP in any possible way. Biko nwoke oma

Thank you, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Fairgodwin(m): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2016
carmag:

Bro, sincerely I really wish I could.
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Cecediva(f): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2016
ExCaretaker:

Thank you, I appreciate.

You are welcome. Send me your account details let me see how little I can help.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44. You can help and take this thread to front page. It will be helpful. Thanks!
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cecediva:

You are welcome. Send me your account details let me see how little I can help.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44. You can help and take this thread to front page. It will be helpful. Thanks!

Sent. Thank you so much.
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Suprises: 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Suprises: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ok
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Suprises: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Shortgun, rajiadeyemi, cegxie, jejemanito, jaz
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Suprises: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
Edited
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Suprises: 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by agrovick(m): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
And u created this account yesterday? Something sure stinks.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by osolee(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
agrovick:
grin
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by dfrost: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
agrovick:

A third eye. Nice one, although it's still possible that the op is saying the truth. Let's not cast the op away until proven otherwise.

If the op is lying, it's on the op's head.
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by Cecediva(f): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Edited...
Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by agrovick(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cecediva:
Mr man, if you are not sure of something you better shut up.

As much as I will love to put you in your place, I'll just let things slide. All I'm going to say to you is cultivate the habit of speaking to people politely.

Have a good night.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers by agrovick(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
dfrost:

A third eye. Nice one, although it's still possible that the op is saying the truth. Let's not cast the op away until proven otherwise.

If the op is lying, it's on the op's head.

Of course that possibility can not be ruled out but creating a new profile and then creating this kind of thread less than 48 hours later will definitely raise doubts. Abi no be this nairaland we dey when one female moniker dey create thread upandan about one recruiter wey see make she come hotel before they burst am say she be male.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Pharmacists: Get In Here / Click Here!!! To See The Picture Of The First Nigeria To Import Sex Robot To Nig / My Experience In Nigerian Defence Academy Afsb And How I Killed Myself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.