Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

He Placed A Bet and Won 70K That Donald Trump Will Win The American Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / He Placed A Bet and Won 70K That Donald Trump Will Win The American Election (616 Views)

Donald Trump Gets Angrier After Iran Placed A Bounty On Him / Trump Will Be Impeached / BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Placed A Bet and Won 70K That Donald Trump Will Win The American Election by onismate: 4:25am On Nov 07, 2016
Call me greedy, or longer throat. Me I no send. Am so confident and believes he would win even when am not an American. Am at the verge of winning N70,000 of my friends on a bet we made on American presidential election.
I have already seen the signs since January that Donald Trump will win the election. Few of my friends are rooting for Clinton. They hate Donald Trump. But if I ask them why they don’t like him. They won’t just give a reasonable answer. Many of the people that don’t like Trump, they can’t just give any reasonable answer why they hate him, why they don’t want him in white house. But am sorry, he’s winning. Yes he’s blunt and speaks the mind of most Americans.
The way I was rooting for him. na so my guys dey follow Clinton. It started like a joke, but turning serious. We placed N10,000 each. The 7 of my friends said Clinton will win while am going for Trump. So if Trump wins, I will be N70,000 richer but is it’s Clinton, I will lose my N10,000 to my friends. #Nov8American Election

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1233-2016-american-presidential-polls-am-about-to-win-n70-000-on-a-bet-on-trump-s-victory

Re: He Placed A Bet and Won 70K That Donald Trump Will Win The American Election by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 07, 2016
did you bet between Jonathan and PMB during 2015 presidential election as a patriotic Nigerian
Re: He Placed A Bet and Won 70K That Donald Trump Will Win The American Election by dingbang(m): 4:41am On Nov 07, 2016
My own is that, if trump wins, I will stop believing TB Joshua!

1 Like

Re: He Placed A Bet and Won 70K That Donald Trump Will Win The American Election by Benjom(m): 5:30am On Nov 07, 2016
You have just lost your money. Add my name there, if Trump wins, I'll give you 20k.
Re: He Placed A Bet and Won 70K That Donald Trump Will Win The American Election by Slikbae: 5:36am On Nov 07, 2016
Well you already lost. Hilary will win cuz prophet TB Joshua said so.

Take heart, I personally wanted Trump to win too.
Re: He Placed A Bet and Won 70K That Donald Trump Will Win The American Election by Slikbae: 5:37am On Nov 07, 2016
my dear same too. Hilary already won.
dingbang:
My own is that, if trump wins, I will stop believing TB Joshua!
Re: He Placed A Bet and Won 70K That Donald Trump Will Win The American Election by gesundheit: 5:49am On Nov 07, 2016
onismate:
Call me greedy, or longer throat. Me I no send. Am so confident and believes he would win even when am not an American. Am at the verge of winning N70,000 of my friends on a bet we made on American presidential election.
I have already seen the signs since January that Donald Trump will win the election. Few of my friends are rooting for Clinton. They hate Donald Trump. But if I ask them why they don’t like him. They won’t just give a reasonable answer. Many of the people that don’t like Trump, they can’t just give any reasonable answer why they hate him, why they don’t want him in white house. But am sorry, he’s winning. Yes he’s blunt and speaks the mind of most Americans.
The way I was rooting for him. na so my guys dey follow Clinton. It started like a joke, but turning serious. We placed N10,000 each. The 7 of my friends said Clinton will win while am going for Trump. So if Trump wins, I will be N70,000 richer but is it’s Clinton, I will lose my N10,000 to my friends. #Nov8American Election

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1233-2016-american-presidential-polls-am-about-to-win-n70-000-on-a-bet-on-trump-s-victory

Wow stupidity at it finest, from your mindset it's sure you don't even know how the election works. Trump need to win all battle ground state to even have a chance. And at the moment he can't even win MI, PA, couple with the fact that the Hispanic are turning out 105% more than they did in previous election. From early voting figures in FL and NV they are almost in the bag for Clinton, thanks to rapist Mexicans and bad hemberos as trump call them.Anyway since you don't even know why peeps hate trump it's hard explaining policy wise to you why trump is a global risk, you can Google birthers theory, central park 5 and discriminatory rental properties law suit against trump for a start. Couple with the fact that he's ignorant on almost all subject matter plus the way he boast of starting a nuclear arm race.
Re: He Placed A Bet and Won 70K That Donald Trump Will Win The American Election by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 07, 2016
It's serious something cheesy cheesy
Re: He Placed A Bet and Won 70K That Donald Trump Will Win The American Election by onismate: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2016
gesundheit:

Wow stupidity at it finest, from your mindset it's sure you don't even know how the election works. Trump need to win all battle ground state to even have a chance. And at the moment he can't even win MI, PA, couple with the fact that the Hispanic are turning out 105% more than they did in previous election. From early voting figures in FL and NV they are almost in the bag for Clinton, thanks to rapist Mexicans and bad hemberos as trump call them.Anyway since you don't even know why peeps hate trump it's hard explaining policy wise to you why trump is a global risk, you can Google birthers theory, central park 5 and discriminatory rental properties law suit against trump for a start. Couple with the fact that he's ignorant on almost all subject matter plus the way he boast of starting a nuclear arm race.
baba how far nah... so what are you saying. am I right or wrong? hahahahaha
Re: He Placed A Bet and Won 70K That Donald Trump Will Win The American Election by onismate: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2016
now I am right. lalasticlala please celebrate with me

(1) (Reply)

Trump Supporters Get In Here; Zombies Keep Off / President Trump / Trump Won 30 States Clinton Won 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.