Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan (23240 Views)

Bola Tinubu's 6 Children: Oluwaseyi, Habibat, Folashade, Jide, Zainab, Olayinka / NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies / Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by ChikaSunday(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
NewsPoacher:
http://tribuneonlineng.com/stop-wasting-money-search-oil-north/

Since I was in the University, I had always known that if a so-called leader is not solving the societal problems by being creative for the benefit of the people he leads, he is a failure and time waster. Even a minister who thinks he is working, the critical evil he did on assumption of office was to propose increase of electricity bill for the people whose income did not increase. The people he chased with excessive to their various villages when he was a governor the same people he has now chased with electricity tarriff to the bushes/darkness; now I hear he is proposing a much higher tarriff- another nonesense. Tell me, must the masses always suffer for leaders visionlessness, lack of creativity and gross inefficiency? Please can somebody play Femi Kuti's 'I SORRY, SORRY, I SORRY FOR NIGERIA....'? please, play it for me.
Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by slowice(m): 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
The problem with northern elites is that they behave like a cult.. They come together and agree on something and no matter how wrong they are they just won't jettison that idea... They probably see themselves to be,in some sort of competition with the South which they must win....especially now that they re in charge.
Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by yedidiah(m): 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Discovery of oil in the North is the only thing that will facilitate the division of the Nation. Other than that, all agitators are on a long thing.
Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by DabuIIIT: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Shut upigbos caused it...they are doing as if they are the one that have control over the stupid thing that called oyel
mental grin
Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by Generalyemi(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Shut upigbos caused it...they are doing as if they are the one that have control over the stupid thing that called oyel

AFONJA...AFONJA
Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by Ossyiyke(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thanks, and I hope the President can get this article to work with it, cause this will go a long way of creating jobs to Nigeria Youth.
Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by juman(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
If we have serious minded leaders like awolowo, the country would propel forward greatly.
Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by Belmot(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
Oladimejyy:
I swear uno get sense at all.
Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by prof12(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Zainab Hassan should just shut up. We have solid minerals in the north, yes, but we also have crude oil abundance.
It's a good advice to develop the solid mineral but asking the search for crude to stop at this point in time is totally a hatred against the north.
Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by ThumbzTNA(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Oladimejyy:

Wetin this one dey talk
Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by ThumbzTNA(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
prof12:
Zainab Hassan should just shut up. We have solid minerals in the north, yes, but we also have crude oil abundance.
It's a good advice to develop the solid mineral but asking the search for crude to stop at this point in time is totally a hatred against the north.

And you, Engr Prof 12 discovered this oil in abundance with your tools and machinery? If there was oil in the North, you think all these oil companies wouldn't gave moved to the North years ago to start drilling? When oil was found in the Niger Delta, was it govt that discovered it!!?
Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by nkemjacob2(m): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Pls advice buhari oooooooo. He shud stop using the south south and south east money to find what is not possible. The north has other resources dat can be of good benefit to d pple and improve economy
Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by DedeNkem: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2016
What did you expect from Buhari? He's very tribalist and carters only for northern interests and terrible in leadership.
He didn't insert northerners in the most juicy offices in his failed administration for nothing.
Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by yanabasee(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oladimejyy:
My guy dont misunderstand PMB,during the time the northerner rules Nigeria if they want to find oil in the they will do it but becos we say we are one nation they avoid it but because PMB defeated GEJ they are now destroying the pipeline,so PMB with his might want his people not to depend on the igbos again

Dude...understand that..if perchance PMB happens to discover any oil-well down north.. There is over 90% possibility that the North will seek to divide the country.. Because they'll believe to have had it all.. From agro to oil-wells...

And think up! The millitant will never bomb the pipelines if the government is giving them the good benefits of their rights... I'm currently in delta state and I've seen and understand why these people are fighting and destroying pipelines... Browse and see the effects of oil exploration on humans.... And also browse and see other oil-producing countries and the grand beneficiaries of the oil wells....

Boko-haram won't bomb any oil pipelines if oil well is discovered in the north...
Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by Ojiofor: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Buhari in his cluelessness thought he can relocate oil resources in the south to the North with executive FAWA grin.
Re: Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan by Cjrane2: 12:03am On Nov 09, 2016
Please BUHARI should spend more money and scarce foreign currency digging deep holes in the north searching for oil.

It serves Nigeria well to have a man more concerned with parochial reasoning and mindset than seeking ways to unite and build a prosperous country for all to enjoy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Live In Jigawa Sai Atiku 16 February 2016. / Oyo Central: PDP’s Ilaka Loses Polling Unit To APC’s Akintunde / Lagos Unveils Free Wi-fi Internet Service In Public Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.