Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo (30399 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope / Olusegun Obasanjo: I Had N20,000 In Account In 1999 Didn't Mean I Wasn't Wealthy / Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by aminulive: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2016
Engr. Aham Okorocha, the first son of Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha, was seen at the Caliphate during the weekend were he poses with former President of Nigeria, Obasanjo in sokoto.

He accompanied his father to the function of the 10th year anniversary of the Sultan. Beside him also is the Speaker of House of Representatives, Hon Dogara.

http://politicsngr.com/photos-okorochas-first-son-poses-former-president-obasanjo/

2 Likes

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by tukdi: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2016

OkoroAwusa's son!

I dont want my FTC to be celebrated because of bad governance we are facing presently in Imo state and the Governor is gallivanting around with his son only instead of gallivanting with Imolites in Imo state!

Please in 2019, Let us not FAIL to vote in SEN. SAMUEL ANYANWU (SAM DADDY) as the Executive Governor of Imo State!

Say NO TO BAD GOVERNANCE in Nigeria!

***my FTC Award celebration should be low key because of bad Governance***

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Siberia101: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2016
Nice Pic cool

2 Likes

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Badtman(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2016
Hahaha Baba Oniyabo cum be like Ebora Owu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Raydos: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2016
angry lipsrsealed angry lipsrsealed
Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Adiola(f): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2016
Exposing him to the men that matters na so e dey start in Nigeria ,once you are in you are in...I pray make oluwa picj my own call

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by PentiumProf: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2016
Ota baboon obasanjo with the son of goat rochas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2016
Afonja and ugly political leaders. See OBJ, see TINUBU

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by loopman: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2016
PentiumProf:

In the next 15 years Aham will be governing you and your kids. You spend virtually the most productive part of you life cloning one moniker or the other scavenging for LIKES from deranged folks on NL

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
Afonja and ugly political leaders. See OBJ, see TINUBU

My uncle used to say God was in a bad mood when he created afonjas...so he just did it any how. With Igbos, he took his time!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by PaulIdu: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2016
Adiola:
Exposing him to the men that matters na so e dey start in Nigeria ,once you are in you are in...I pray make oluwa picj my own call

That's the game

2 Likes

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by MORNDEW(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2016
This guy whether he graduates with third class or he decides not to go to school at all, his future is sure. He would even hold a political position someday. But ill trained, hungry illiterate and manner less kids roam the online space insulting themselves and calling themselves names for no reason.

Continue to call names and champion imaginary country while the real gladiators are dinning and winning together and strengthening ties.

Shame to these type of yewths.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by MORNDEW(m): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2016
saint7000:

My uncle used to say God was in a bad mood when he created afonjas...so he just did it any how. With Igbos, he took his time!
See one of them

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2016
saint7000:

Lmfao. He really took his time on Igbo. It's his apprentice that created Afonja

5 Likes

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2016
Son of our hero in the SE

God bless Owelle Rochas Okorocha

God bless Aremu okikiola Mathew Obasanjo

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by PentiumProf: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2016
loopman:

In the next 15 years Aham will be governing you and your kids. You spend virtually the most productive part of you life cloning one moniker or the other scavenging for like from deranged folks on NL
E pain you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Kizito2nv(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2016
He is learning the trade (corruption)
Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by freeborn76(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2016
PentiumProf:

Everyday here I find out why people end up as lowlife failures...I just found one...

13 Likes

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Kulas: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2016
Okorocha keep preparing himself as the next president from igbo extraction and most of my brothers who criticize him fail to understand the game he is playing.This is politics and its good to learn the rudiments of political course.You think Okorocha dont know what he is doing.Mention three igbo man that will vie for the presidency that the northerners will support and tell me if Okorocha will not be among the three names.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Thisis2raw(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2016
Nice pics
Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by loopman: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2016
PentiumProf:

E pain you

In your dreams cheesy
Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Pavore9: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2016
He looks more like his mother.
Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by DIKEnaWAR: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2016
Obj is not enjoying that grip

1 Like

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Ouwanisola: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2016
saint7000:

grin I laugh in Shorthand.......... Knob heads!!!! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by mandax: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2016
Obasanjo as President commissioned this Sports stadium in 2007 in Orlu, Imo state's second most populated town.

Rochas Okorocha became governor and set up a committee to find out why the stadium was built.

Hardly had the committee finished its sitting when Rochas Okorocha dismantled the roofs of the stadium built by one of the most reputable stadium construction companies, Vast builders.

This is the ruins of the stadium. No organized sports has taken place in this part of Imo state since Okorocha became governor of Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Mopolchi: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2016
See Okoroawusa II

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Ikengamayor123: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2016
when we are paid half salary in IMO!!! god day.
Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by emmydollars4life(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2016
sarrki:
Son of our hero in the SE

God bless Owelle Rochas Okorocha

God bless Aremu okikiola Mathew Obasanjo

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
this one na bloody Zombie with red eye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by loopman: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2016
There is something wrong with Igbo politics that make it to always be negative towards their brightest prospects

1 Like

Re: Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by juman(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2016
Obasanjo is nobody.

He wasted his opportunities to develop nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohammed Gololo Attacked By Mob In Bauchi, House Ransacked (Photos) / Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu / Eid-El-kabir: Amosun, Wale Tinubu, Others Visit President Buhari In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.