Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That (37202 Views)

Why Do Girls Wear Tights? / Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? / 7 Fashion Rules For Tights And Leggings. Women Note These Rules. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by InkedNerd(f): 3:11am On Dec 01, 2010
zion222:

well, what can i say about the level of moral decadence in our contemporary time, am just speechless, i wonder what they will be wearing in the next decade, It is very pathetic that some folk out there are celebrating their sexual escapade.
beware!!! sign of the end time, devil and his cohort on serious work.

Wearing see though tights doesn't mean that a person is celebrating their sexual sexcapades. Even is someone is celebrating their sexuality, what's so wrong with that?

@OP: There is a "tasteful" manner to wear those sort of leggings. Just because some women stupidly wear them in an sloppy manner mean that the look as a whole is to show everything. Besides, I don't see you raising a red flag for dudes that wear their jeans below their a**. 
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by pleep(m): 12:44am On May 06, 2013
Like every girl on campus is doing this now, and it soooo freakin old! I cant believe this crap has been going on since 2009.

I know this is gunna sound werid from a guy, but i find it a tad bit gross and classless. It was hot when girls used to wear skin tight jeans but this wan na too much, leave something to the imagination please!

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss University Africa Contestants(pics) / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / UPDATED!!! Authentic and affordable watches on sale!!! One year warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.