Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? (1419 Views)

Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? / Is Nnamdi Kanu Greater Than Ojukwu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by teufelein(f): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Who Is Nnamdi Kanu?

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), the Director of Radio Biafra and Biafra TV.
He was born in Isiama Afara, Abia State Biafraland, (present day Nigeria). The son of HRM; Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and HRM Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu began his formal education at the Library Avenue Primary School Umuahia. After which, he proceeded to the Government College Umuahia for his secondary education from where he gained admission into the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN).Incessant school shut downs compelled him to proceed to the United Kingdom to continue with his education.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu holds the belief and conviction that all men are not only born equal but are born free as well. It is this belief that has shaped his world view and made him to abhor all forms of oppression. He began at a very early age to stand on the side of the weak, the disadvantaged, the oppressed and against all manner of injustice;

As a political activist he set up a radio station “Radio Biafra” as the medium through which his message of freedom is propagated and communicated to the Biafran people in particular and to humanity in general. He has used this Radio platform to educate the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) about their history and their fundamental rights as free people. Because of his political activism he has become a Prisoner of Conscience (POC) having been arrested by the Nigerian security apparatus on October 14 2015 for exercising his universal but fundamental right to freedom of speech and for espousing his political views. He has been held under degrading and terrible inhuman conditions since his arrest by the Nigerian secret police the SSS and tortured physically and psychologically. Despite repeated court rulings to the effect that the Nigerian government has no case against him and should therefore be released unconditionally, the Nigerian state continues through his illegal detention to violate his fundamental rights

The Indigenous People of Biafra holds the view that men and women of conscience and lovers of Liberty must actively engage themselves to secure the freedom of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) because his freedom is his fundamental right.

http://www.freennamdikanu.com/2016/11/dr-c-k-ekeke-biafra-agitation-is-not.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by gidgiddy: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
A born freedom fighter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by APCHaram: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
A nightmare to Afonjas like biafraexposed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Catastrophe1: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Buharis nightmare.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Justiceleague1: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
A true liberalist and crusader..freedom fighter to the core and a nightmare and source of worry to slaves,afonja,mallams and zoolites..

It shall come to pass..

grabs pop,zoolite afonja/mallams/tiv bonobo mankii approaching grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Justiceleague1: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
APCHaram:
gud2c u back..pls,refrain from name and moniker calling..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by AAinEqGuinea: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
He reminds me of myself in many ways.

I havent heard anyone who is as attuned to the modern world as Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Adiola(f): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
I wish he can marry me

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by BrokenTV: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
APCHaram:
You guys should stop making that little rat feel like a demi god. A little coward that can't muster a little courage for a fight back only running to Mod to press ban button.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
[size=24pt]The man that like Ashawo pass his life tufiakwa[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by CHANNELStv2020: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nnamdi kanu is a demiGod

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by CHANNELStv2020: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]The man that like Ashawo pass his life tufiakwa[/size]
GO AND LEARN PHOTOSHOP BUSINESS

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
AntiIPOOP, APCsupporter, Omenka, Badtman , TimeManager.

All my honourables you're highly welcomed sirs. In case they abuse me please take control. Because I will not be online for some time. I have a police case. undecided Thank u umu chineke. Isee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
Nnamdi kanu a mini God

It is demigod not mini God. And the "g" is small letter. Dictionaries are not exorbitant bro. Badtman , over to u

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by TimeManager(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bro, hope your police case is not related to Igbos' insanity?. Wishing you goodluck.
Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
AntiIPOOP, APCsupporter, Omenka, Badtman , TimeManager.

All my honourables you're highly welcomed sirs. In case they abuse me please take control. Because I will not be online for some time. I have a police case. undecided Thank u umu chineke. Isee

I dey your back. All hail, the slayer of NL's Biafrauuds cheesy, nothing go do u my brother. Stay strong!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Badtman(m): 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
Nnamdi kanu is a demiGod

Namadi Kanu is a Albino 419, Algama Lizard, Afin who like fucking Asewo and sniffing Crack Cocaine ,he was once lived in UK before his village witches and wizard started showing him the 1000 way to die (SonyMax) by creating a Free Facebook Page with free Obodo Oyinbo Wifi named it Radio Biafrat he is using the page to Flattering the Gullible and Jobless fellows called dem Ipod yoot, he was Later called to Biafra Land by Witches so they Finally Completed their Soft work with him and he's currently enjoy his Life @ Kuje Abuja

More Watery beans to his Flatin Belle

BiafraudExposed, Omenka cc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by waledeji(m): 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Badtman:

Namadi Kanu is a Albino 419, Algama Lizard, Afin who like fucking Asewo and sniffing Crack Cocaine ,he was once lived in UK before his village witches and wizard started showing him the 1000 way to die (SonyMax) by creating a Free Facebook Page with free Obodo Oyinbo Wifi named it Radio Biafrat he is using the page to Flattering the Gullible and Jobless fellows called dem Ipod yoot, he was Later called to Biafra Land by Witches so they Finally Completed their Soft work with him and he's currently enjoy his Life @ Kuje Abuja

More Watery beans to his Flatin Belle

BiafraudExposed, Omenka cc
[
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 08, 2016
TimeManager:
Bro, hope your police case is not related to Igbos' insanity?. Wishing you goodluck.
Kiss the truth!

No not at all IPOD miscreants don't go to police, they like back yard business. Lies and deceit... Inflammable and hateful lies for that matter

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by midol: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

No not at all IPOD miscreants don't go to police, they like back yard business. Lies and deceit... Inflammable and hateful lies for that matter

We yoruba muslims must expose Biafra because if we don't, hunger go finish us.

(1) (Reply)

Photos 4rm NIMASA DG Dakuku Peterside's 46th Birthday Celebration In Rivers 2day / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas / Why I Don't Want Biafra As An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.