Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife (2758 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) / Saraki Prays With Other Senators In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by stephanie11: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nigeria's richest woman, Folorunsho Alakija is pictured below praying with Senior pastor of Daystar Christian center, Sam Adeyemi and his wife. These photos were taken at the just concluded Excellence in Leadership Conference ( ELC) 2016.

ELC is an annual development gathering aimed at raising a new cadre of exceptional leaders in Nigeria and across the world. It was organized by Daystar.
http://politicsngr.com/photos-nigerias-richest-woman-folorunsho-alakija-prays-sam-adeyemi-wife/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by Benjom(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Can't forget my encounter with Pastor Sam Adeyemi at OAU, Ife some years back. I was fired-up into starting my very first business while still on campus. I've never looked back since then. Glory to God!

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by Seun(m): 2:01am On Dec 07, 2016
Do they pay tithes at Daystar? If they can convince Ms Alakija to pay her tithes, can you imagine just how much money that would amount to?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by sarrki(m): 2:48am On Dec 07, 2016
It is well with the righteous
Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by BabaRamota1980: 3:04am On Dec 07, 2016
I love this rich woman, i swear to God.
Who is her husband sef?
Is she single
Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by BabaRamota1980: 3:08am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:
Do they pay tithes at Daystar? If they can convince Ms Alakija to pay her tithes, can you imagine just how much money that would amount to?!

Seun, come here, I got beef to pick with you o.

My brother why you never start church? We need Nairaland Church. Invite all these single women in romance section to come to the church for salvation.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by WINNERMENTALITY: 3:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Some people who don't know the word of God will still ask silly questions of prayer and tithe
Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by Atiku2019: 4:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by seunmsg(m): 4:34am On Dec 07, 2016
We are so religious and yet, we are so backward as a nation. All this praying for the camera will only continue to send the wrong signal to our youths. We should start downplaying religion and its false hope. Alakija made her billions through paddy paddy oil well allocation and not through prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by sarrki(m): 4:54am On Dec 07, 2016
seunmsg:
We are so religious and yet, we are so backward as a nation. All this praying for the camera will only continue to send the wrong signal to our youths. We should start downplaying religion and its false hope. Alakija made her billions through paddy paddy oil well allocation and not through prayers.

100% correct! !!!!!!

Religion is the general theory of this world, its encyclopaedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d'honneur, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its universal basis of consolation and justification. It is the fantastic realization of the human essence since the human essence has not acquired any true reality. The struggle against religion is, therefore, indirectly the struggle against that world whose spiritual aroma is religion. 

Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people. 

The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo. 

Criticism has plucked the imaginary flowers on the chain not in order that man shall continue to bear that chain without fantasy or consolation, but so that he shall throw off the chain and pluck the living flower. The criticism of religion disillusions man, so that he will think, act, and fashion his reality like a man who has discarded his illusions and regained his senses, so that he will move around himself as his own true Sun". . .
Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

100% correct! !!!!!!

Religion is the general theory of this world, its encyclopaedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d'honneur, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its universal basis of consolation and justification. It is the fantastic realization of the human essence since the human essence has not acquired any true reality. The struggle against religion is, therefore, indirectly the struggle against that world whose spiritual aroma is religion. 

Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people. 

The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo. 

Criticism has plucked the imaginary flowers on the chain not in order that man shall continue to bear that chain without fantasy or consolation, but so that he shall throw off the chain and pluck the living flower. The criticism of religion disillusions man, so that he will think, act, and fashion his reality like a man who has discarded his illusions and regained his senses, so that he will move around himself as his own true Sun". . .

Bros all this big grammer because of prayer? Haba grin

1 Like

Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by sarrki(m): 5:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Candycrusher:

Bros all this big grammer because of prayer? Haba grin

cheesy morning

1 Like

Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

cheesy morning

Morning bro. Wetin PSG and besiktas do me last night sef no make person sleep

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by sarrki(m): 5:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Candycrusher:

Morning bro. Wetin PSG and besiktas do me last night sef no make person sleep

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by iliyande(m): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:

It seems your main problem with Christianity is all about tithes. And I believe that this same problem started when you started getting wealthy that you cannot longer give 1% of your wealth as tithe to your church anymore, then assumed yourself in the position of atheist......

1 Like

Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by andersonbaba(f): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by Seun(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
iliyande:
It seems your main problem with Christianity is all about tithes. And I believe that this same problem started when you started getting wealthy that you cannot longer give 1% of your wealth as tithe to your church anymore, then assumed yourself in the position of atheist......
That's an interesting theory, but it's not true. I was an unwanted squatter in Fajuyi Hall extension of OAU-Ife when I became an atheist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by omowolewa: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
At least she still remember God to whom all spirits returns.

Mr Seun, its good to know you're an atheist, drop your address so I can start evangelizing to you.
Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by halmeyd(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
Seun:
That's an interesting theory, but it's not true. I was an unwanted squatter in Fajuyi Hall extension of OAU-Ife when I became an atheist.

can u pls tell me more abt diz?
Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by Codedrock(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
iliyande:

Seun:

His theory made me laugh a lot grin grin Lmao..
Seriously?? @ iliyande But most Christians don't turn atheist after they get rich na..
Still laughing..
Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by Codedrock(m): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
iliyande:

Seun:

Seriously?? @ iliyande But most Christians don't turn atheist after they get rich na.. undecided
Still laughing..
Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by babyfaceafrica: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Seun:
you get time sha..answering that person....you too gentle for my liking....the person needs e slap
Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by iliyande(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Codedrock:

Seriously?? @ iliyande But most Christians don't turn atheist after they get rich na.. undecided
Still laughing..

grin grin grin actually some of them after calculating their wealth, they prefer to stay away than to give 1‰ out of 10th cheesy but inside them they knew their is God cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pics: Nigeria's Richest Woman,folorunsho Alakija Prays With Sam Adeyemi And Wife by iliyande(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
you get time sha..answering that person....you too gentle for my liking....the person needs e slap

I am ready for the slap now sir

(1) (Reply)

Former Taraba State Governor, Danbaba Suntai On Wheelchair / Download Video: Inspector General Of Police, Ibrahim Idris – Transmission / Breaking!!! See Youngest And  Ist APC Governorship Aspirant To Obtain Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.