Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] (68731 Views)

Tboss In The List Of Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2018. She Reacts / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) / Kechi Okwuchi Meets Tiwa Savage At Afrimma Awards 2017 (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Psquare's dressing is as simple as I am

I like it

3 Likes

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Wolfbrother(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Tamakay(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
So, anything that pays the bill is legit or OK?

I don't really know why I dislike this Denrele of a person
Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by eezeribe(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
Op, who knows you??
MINDING YOUR BUSINESS REQUIRES NO CAPITAL

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by yedidiah(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
how long can derenle keep up? will he continue this way when he gets to 40, 50 or 60

2 Likes

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Ellegacy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
kennygee:
We understand Denrele's own, he doesn't dress to impress anyone but himself.

Cos you're crushing on him..
Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by encryptjay(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Remove Psquare from your list. I don't see anything wrong with their simple dress style. People will do anything to stay relevant eg Denrele. Da fuq is he wearing?

3 Likes

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by humblemikel(f): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
i seriously love the way you crafted this story
u deserve an award for the best comic write-up 2016

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Ojestas(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Paul wey b say na Palm slippers be im favourite. Those ones no send una!!

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
There is a thin line between fashion and madness.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by coolebux(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
What does Denrele normally do at events?

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by branhampaul: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nigeria Music Is TOTAL Rubbish! m.youtube.com/watch?v=rCpPaCFIpVc&hl=en&gl=IN&client=mv-google

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Keepshining(f): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
What is this one wearing? Fashion police what are you doing? oya arrest them now before it gets out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Jacko1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Sex change is a stage process

First the dude starts cross dressing

Learning lady behavior

Talk like them

Finally he starts hormone taking

Am expecting to see boobs on denrele very soon

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
P.square to me.i love d dressing.it cool and simple.bt derele.dat one is somtn else.so we dnt need to talk abt him

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
coolebux:
What does Denrele normally do at events?
to showcase his madness.d guy z jst total insane

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by millionboi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
Satansadvocate:
I dnt think danrele have mirror in his house. See the way he dressed like he want to cross Russia before going for the award show
hahaha...d guy nid help
Sombdy is somwie fanin himself with dis guy pix

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by nyabingi(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
WTF is Diamond Platinumz wearing?

He looks like a circus clown..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4452799_img20161107142927582_jpeg62a543526276bf7cdbf276fc4d81babe

it was a tribute to Papa Wemba...this was the costume he wore the day he plumbed on stage!

2 Likes

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by vikeyz(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mad, maddo, maddest grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
God will cure, dat cancer call hatred will nt kill U untimely, take ur drugs bro
johnstar:
Dat denrele I no understand d guy mata again

Una sure say d guy gt d**k so?

Well na AFONJA him b na so dm dey do grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
The popular AFRIMMA award has come and gone but some of the outfits will remain evergreen in the minds of many for the worse reasons.

Then biggest winner of the night in terms of awards and worst dressing definitely has to go to Diamond Platnumz, whose outfit was similar to that of a stage magician.

One is not sure of what is going on with his shirt but it hurt the eyes – and still does.

Popular Disc Jockey, Nana looked like a superhero who’s in the early stages of picking out a signature costume that will match her secret scarf of truth.

The disc jockey may eventually find what she’s after, but at the moment, she’s far from a wonder woman.

Who wears just a t-shirt to an award show? Paul from Psquare does.

Maybe he wanted to appear laid back, or perhaps he just doesn’t care but for an A-list celebrity, a t-shirt is not good enough for an award ceremony. Well at least his brother, Peter Okoye had a touch of white round neck to spice up his look. The guys must be coming back from mama put restaurant when they 'branched' for the award.

Its red, its weird, Its Dracula ... Nope its just Derenle, who effortlessly attempts to be unique in self-expression, and we love him for that but on Sunday, he stepped out looking like a drag queen and vampire lord.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/p-square-and-denrele-tops-list-of-worst.html

Wait ooo lemme ask something
Is Dis Denrele abnormally insane
Afonjas afonjas Hallowed be thy name
Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by flexyceo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Worst dressed bt deir bank alert na gbagam so wats d stress

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Denrele doesn't give a hoot , I think it's the best approach to life. Since I know the square brothers, this is the first time I can validly say they are properly dressed! Those gibberish gagging are for kids wink

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
The popular AFRIMMA award has come and gone but some of the outfits will remain evergreen in the minds of many for the worse reasons.

Then biggest winner of the night in terms of awards and worst dressing definitely has to go to Diamond Platnumz, whose outfit was similar to that of a stage magician.

One is not sure of what is going on with his shirt but it hurt the eyes – and still does.

Popular Disc Jockey, Nana looked like a superhero who’s in the early stages of picking out a signature costume that will match her secret scarf of truth.

The disc jockey may eventually find what she’s after, but at the moment, she’s far from a wonder woman.

Who wears just a t-shirt to an award show? Paul from Psquare does.

Maybe he wanted to appear laid back, or perhaps he just doesn’t care but for an A-list celebrity, a t-shirt is not good enough for an award ceremony. Well at least his brother, Peter Okoye had a touch of white round neck to spice up his look. The guys must be coming back from mama put restaurant when they 'branched' for the award.

Its red, its weird, Its Dracula ... Nope its just Derenle, who effortlessly attempts to be unique in self-expression, and we love him for that but on Sunday, he stepped out looking like a drag queen and vampire lord.

Even Denrele's parents will be ashamed of him. They're surely not proud of him as a gay.tongue

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/p-square-and-denrele-tops-list-of-worst.html

2 Likes

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Nealson(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Gayrenle aka derele na pure Osisco! Abi una never know? Chai our derele has gone mad again! grin abeg see cloth this guy needs serious attention o

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
What is P square doing on the list. Afonja biko carry your mad son denrele and chain him. Stop associating p square with that retarded homo

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by elotajohn1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mr Mechanic no go

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Handsomecole(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
As for Diamond or whatever he is called, I'm so disappointed that upon all his balling and collabos with Naija Artiste he has refused to blend and Behind up.
For P square, I have no issue with them, I think they just decided to be simple. They have seen it all in the music game, so no need to show off or stuff.

And for that useless Denrele, we are waiting for him to declare officially that he Is gay! We know for sure that he is, go ask all these male models they will confirm it. I so hate the idiot with passions, even if I become a celebrity I will warn him never to cross my path even at formal functions. #SayNoToGay #GayPeopleMustDie

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by iamkingzlee(m): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
God! What is Diamond wearing for christs sake

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by kelvinkosi(m): 3:11am On Nov 08, 2016
Crusherdaniels:
bastard camera man made all of them ugly angry
so now na camera man dey install beauty in pipo abi....

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by Crusherdaniels(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2016
kelvinkosi:
so now na camera man dey install beauty in pipo abi....
no be say cameraman dey install beauty but just take a look at psquare ... they look ugly and hungry

2 Likes

Re: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] by kelvinkosi(m): 7:24am On Nov 08, 2016
Crusherdaniels:

no be say cameraman dey install beauty but just take a look at psquare ... they look ugly and hungry
so u no dey naija baaa....RECESSION!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush / Actor Olakunle Akindele Died From A Strange Attack / Pregnant Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Marriage Introduction Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.