Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) (23926 Views)

Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government / Buhari Speaks On Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl / NAF Helicopter Gunship Destroys Illegal Oil Refineries In Rivers State. See PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by AjayiWrites2: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
The latest Chibok Girl who was rescued last week, Maryam Ali Maiyanga was Flown to Maiduguri in NAF Helicopter.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/11/rescued-chibok-girl-flown-to-maidguri.html

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by AjayiWrites2: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Welcome home girl or na mama sef

lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Mynd44: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by okosodo: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Somebody is deceiving nigerians from somwhere in the north

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Sirrexninefour(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
cool

Alright, Seen.
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by saints2(f): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
I want to imagine her feelings flying in an helicopter
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by babdap: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
saints2:
I want to imagine her feelings flying in an helicopter
imagine yourself in boko Haram detention for Two years to flying in an helicopter for less than Twenty minutes.

5 Likes

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by godin: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
ok

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by prince985(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
from one lie to another

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by gurunlocker: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
The same Boko Haram that have been killing lately are the one releasing the chibok girls also?

They must be so nice

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by MONITZ: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
Na so,Na soooo!

1 Like

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Amathylee(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Shey she don fly am habi she wan fly am
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by miqos02(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
kkk
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Delicious22: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
All of dem just dey carry pikin for hand.

And one idiot dey lie give us say BH boys nor lash dem. angry
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by prince985(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
gurunlocker:
The same Boko Haram that have been killing lately are the one releasing the chibok girls also?

They must be so nice
dis contry needs more human bins lyk u who can reason properly

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by bastien: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
For her full life she no dream say she go fly helicopter when she dey secondary school
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Immediately ...she don bcom model undecided

Next two weeks atleast her wave go fly away.....

E happen for olajumoke
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by emi14: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Why? Is she a national hero?
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by mikeade11(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
The news in couple of days now will be " The Rescued chibok girls address people at the white house speaking a very good english"
prince985:
from one lie to another

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Just look at her relishing the attention grin The poor girl is on her way to a prestigious scholarship in one of the best schools in the US, and we all know the group of people who will claw their eyes out because of this
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Young03(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
keep deceiving us

7 Likes

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by johnstar(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Dis country dey funny me ehn

Boko haram dey kill soldiers

And dsame bokoharam dey release chibok gals

I am not understanding at all

Cn somone pls xplain y it is so

8 Likes

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
gurunlocker:

They must be so nice
na so we see am o

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nigerians...now that you have voted Bubu to celebrate the phantom chiboks every 2 weeks at the expense of the economy, i hope you guys are happy now! undecided

1 Like

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by pmc01(m): 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
gurunlocker:

They must be so nice

You don't know the difference between 'rescued' and 'released'?

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Wait!!!
It seems there are several boko haram group because it cannot be the same group fighting the Nigeria army and at the same time negotiating with the fg

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by emmyid(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Wat wrong with her legs? Was she kidnapped a cripple or wat. Somebody inform a brother please!

1 Like

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
pmc01:

You don't know the difference between 'rescued' and 'released'?

You know I didn't go to school, come and teach me.... Rescued where? where exactly? where are the others? this particular one just show face last week, how come?..... They can deceive people like you, not me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
DMerciful:
Nigerians...now that you have voted Bubu to celebrate the phantom chiboks every 2 weeks at the expense of the economy, i hope you guys are happy now! undecided

I notice it is one girl every two weeks. They have kept us busy. Those saying no achievement, una dey see am? So they rescue one girl with a baby. No gun fight, no wahala. Ok.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo / Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai / Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.