Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 (102305 Views)

Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Trump Vs. Iran: It's Not Over (Analysis) / Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2016
lekkie073:
is there any polling booth for we in ayamelum to vote.
. Yes oo, go to ANAKU,IFITE OGWARI,OMASI AGU,OMASI ONOH,UMUMBO,IGBAKWU etc vote for trump.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by foladara777(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2016
Kenmatt:
Among the reasons I wouldn't want Clinton is that I wouldn't want a woman to rule me.

Clinton winning this election is as if a woman is actually ruling the so called "most powerful" nation in the world.

Even UK where they have woman as Queen, Prime minister, being both head of government and administration. If it were in this part of the world, they would have lebelled it archaic.

Thank God for the part of the world I hail from. Men are the pillars while women actually belong to the kitchen and the other room.
I hope and I choose to believe that that was sarcasm... Coz if it's not...
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nellybank(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2016
Ask google
jaymejate:
When is the Election?
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by FuckYouMods: 7:54am On Nov 08, 2016
naija1stpikin:
IStandWithHer smiley
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by elfakkawy(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2016
What is your opinion about this image?

1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Dfinex(f): 7:57am On Nov 08, 2016
golor:
Donald trump all d way. Just for d sake of sending Nigerian back to come nd develop dia country.

lolsss.....but they need the exposure na to be able to deliver.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Thisnut(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2016
AntiWailer:
Road to 270 is easier for CLinton than Trump.

Hillary to take this.
no of em can reach 270 electoral votes to be honest. I really have the feelings that trump will shock the world. Republicans are always known to be last minute voters while the democrats are known for initial gra gra.
The truth is most Hillary supporters don't even reside in the U.S. and those that are either illegal immigrants or green card holders

Less than 4 percent win for hilary now is really a big problem for her. All the old white men and veterans on wheelchairs will fully come out later today to vote out obama and obama care , else they will not live to see the next election

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Vaxt(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=FuckYouMods post=50857875][/quote]we hear u
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by ArabMopol(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2016
buhari will never win this election.... I stand with Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by mKc9ET(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2016
Turks:
Trump his Racist behind! Clinton any day pls.. smiley

Trump is a racist really but I love honest people, he said what he likes and what he dislikes is simply as that.
He said he hate black that if he wins the election that all place must leave America pointing at musilem, why I love him is that not minding that what he was saying could cost him not being voted in, he stands on that not like the kind of politics being played here, promising heaven on earth what they can not do.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by DjSwaga(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2016
Nigerians complaining of we that are watching and following the election tho. I hope u knw what they call world politics.... Very interesting than ur ballot box snatching elections here. If u av d time, watch it and be informed abt hw tins are properly and systematically done. I watched the debates too, incase that will pain u more grin . Intellectual candidates wit facts. Is it ur time? Is it ur money? Is it ur subscription? Just catching fun mehn, notin serious here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by ndobiekee(m): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2016
US ELECTIONS 2016 BREAKING NEWS!!! Donald Trump is leading massively in Bida and Enugu.We are yet to get reports from Imo and Lagos. ‬: beware of Kano vote Kano vote will unseat him

4 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by treebuds: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2016
madridguy:
Trump is racist bigot while Clinton is blood sucking monster.

If Clinton wins, 3rd world war is certain and if Trump wins, both legal and illegal immigrant will suffer especially my Muslims brothers and sisters.

Am speechless.
Trump will simply stop your. Muslim brothers from bombing innocent people. He will know what to do and get it done. Failed. Obama policies created Boko Haram, Isis and strengthened Alqaeda and other Islamist extremist is still going to sprout if Clinton wins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by madridguy(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2016
My muslim brothers are not terrorists.

treebuds:

Trump will simply stop your. Muslim brothers from bombing innocent people. He will know what to do and get it done. Failed. Obama policies created Boko Haram, Isis and strengthened Alqaeda and other Islamist extremist is still going to sprout if Clinton wins

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Orikinla(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2016
Turks:
Trump his Racist behind! Clinton any day pls.. smiley

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by namuguibe(m): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2016
golor:
Donald trump all d way. Just for d sake of sending Nigerian back to come nd develop dia country.
see wickedness grin
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by namuguibe(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2016
lilprinze:
Donald trump all the way ...
.... all the way back to his village
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2016
golor:
Donald trump all d way. Just for d sake of sending Nigerian back to come nd develop their country.

You just disappointed me with this statement sad
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by viktor01(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2016
Team Trump. I know my opinion doesn't count.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by AntiWailer: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2016
Thisnut:
no of em can reach 270 electoral votes to be honest. I really have the feelings that trump will shock the world. Republicans are always known to be last minute voters while the democrats are known for initial gra gra.
The truth is most Hillary supporters don't even riside in the U.S. and those that are either illegal immigrants or green card holders

Less than 4 percent win for hilary now is really a big problem for her. All the old white men and veterans on wheelchairs will fully come out later today to vote out obama and obama care , else they will not live to see the next election

Av u seen how hispanics came out to vote more than they have ever tried.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by namuguibe(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2016
ireneony:
I want Donald trump to win smiley
so that he can grab you by the ...
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2016
After Hillary wins this race, y'all mo'fuckin trump supporters should bury ya heads in shame. Clinton all the way. #ImWithHer #StrongerTogether #AmericaDecides

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by namuguibe(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2016
Thisnut:
The truth is most Hillary supporters don't even riside in the U.S. and those that are either illegal immigrants or green card holders

This absurdities you have posted, are you not embarrassed? Most Hillary voters do not reside in the US?? Did you read that in PM News??

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by belloabdulrazaq(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2016
jaymejate:
When is the Election?
Next year.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by happYFingers(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2016
This election presents Americans the chance to make history any way it goes. First dirty-playing Female president or First Radical Blond & blunt president.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Maski87: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2016
Some one should tell bill Clinton that America will not tolerate Mouth Action again in the Oval Office
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Many Nigerians keep fooling themselves as if their opinion counts on the american election. People wey never reach american embassy for their life before carry the matter for head as if the eventual winner will make a bag of rice become 8k in Nigeria. Instead make una face your buhari whose economic policy is making you go hungry and turning your naira notes into tissue paper, you are fighting over trump and Clinton as if them go declare visa free for Nigerians if them win. mtcheeeeeew sad
I haven't scrolled down to see other comments but I can with confidence confirm that this is the most intelligent comment I have read this morning

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Brigance(m): 8:27am On Nov 08, 2016
Kenmatt:
Among the reasons I wouldn't want Clinton is that I wouldn't want a woman to rule me.

Clinton winning this election is as if a woman is actually ruling the so called "most powerful" nation in the world.

Even UK where they have woman as Queen, Prime minister, being both head of government and administration. If it were in this part of the world, they would have lebelled it archaic.

Thank God for the part of the world I hail from. Men are the pillars while women actually belong to the kitchen and The other room.

I will hope this is a badly done sarcasm.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2016
If the biggest election fraud in history doesn't take place today, Trump will win by a LANDSLIDE.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by DjSwaga(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
If the biggest election fraud in history doesn't take place today, Trump will win by a LANDSLIDE.

Hmmnnn
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by osifred(m): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Many Nigerians keep fooling themselves as if their opinion counts on the american election. People wey never reach american embassy for their life before carry the matter for head as if the eventual winner will make a bag of rice become 8k in Nigeria. Instead make una face your buhari whose economic policy is making you go hungry and turning your naira notes into tissue paper, you are fighting over trump and Clinton as if them go declare visa free for Nigerians if them win. mtcheeeeeew sad

Do you mean so say sir that there is nothing you can learn from this election as a Nigerian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

2 Huge Male Snakes Fighting Over Female Snake Crash Into Australian Man's House / 14-Year-Old Missing Malaysian Boy Found In Crocrodile's Stomach (Graphic Pics) / Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.