Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

How to Do A Name Availability Search With CAC That Wont Be Declined. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Do A Name Availability Search With CAC That Wont Be Declined. (725 Views)

National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / Apple Switched To Naira; Gtbank Declined Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to Do A Name Availability Search With CAC That Wont Be Declined. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hello Nairalanders! Its been long I posted anything online. But I am back and I am bent on posting info that will add value on the lives of existing and aspiring entrepreneurs.

There is nothing as annoying and frustrating as doing a Name Availability Search with CAC only to come back a week or weeks later to find out that your name search has been declined as a result of someone registering a similar or same name with CAC.
Waste of Transport, Waste of energy and waste of Cash.

Today I will be giving you sure hack to getting a one time name availability search that will be approved on first trail.

It was an accidental discovery that gave me the solution to this long time challenge.

I wanted to find out if there was a way someone could verify a company registered with CAC to be sure that the Lady who registered my company name did not scam me and gave me fake documents, so I started searching online and that was how I discovered the link in the image below.

Now what happens here is that CAC has this connected to their pinnacle software which allows one search if a business or company name is available on their database and details. Now, that is the exact link they use in conducting name search and once the name is not available on their database, they will enter it on their database as a newly approved name.

So, before u apply for name availability search with CAC, try search the name using that link, if it brings out registered company details, it is simply a red flag. But if it displays no Info, then ur chances of getting the name approved is 99.9%

I hope this info will help save stress and expenses.

Ciao!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mmm / See How MMM Want To Kill This Woman's Husband / Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.