Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

NOLLYWOOD Movie Star Mike Ezuruonye Named Man Crush Of The Day(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NOLLYWOOD Movie Star Mike Ezuruonye Named Man Crush Of The Day(photo) (791 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) / Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NOLLYWOOD Movie Star Mike Ezuruonye Named Man Crush Of The Day(photo) by vicraven(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Today's man crush is handsome Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye
Banker turned movie star Ezuruonye sure has made a name for himself in the movie industry.

Born in lagos,nigeria on September 21, 1982,his professional acting debut was a Zeb Ejiro Tv series, titled ' Ultimate Hero.'
The movies 'Broken marriage' , 'Critical Decision,' and 'Burning Desire, ' however brought the actor to limelight.

Mike is also a family man, and he shares photos of his son ofen on social media and was once quoted calling his mother his role model. "
My mother, my superwoman. I have never known anyone more positive and hardworking as my mom," the actor once said in an interview with Best of Nollywood while describing his role model.

Some of the movies he has acted in are "Endless Passion", "Broken Marriage", "Beyond Reason", "Critical Decision", "The Duplex" and many others.
More:www.newskingz.com/forums/topic/nollywood-movie-star-mike-ezuruonye-named-man-crush-of-the-day/

Re: NOLLYWOOD Movie Star Mike Ezuruonye Named Man Crush Of The Day(photo) by LecciGucci: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hez a very handsome young man..
Wel deserved

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… / Unbelieveable! Man Catches Wife Pants Down With Another Man / OMG! Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.