Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole (2373 Views)

Group Threatens Mass Protest If Buhari Doesn’t Attend Next FEC Meeting / Buhari Frowns At His Enlarged Picture Presented Him By By Oshiomole / Prostitutes Plan Mass Protest Fuel Price Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 12:39am On Nov 08, 2016
More photos to brief you on the protest that started at about 10am Monday morning. Oshiomole has always shown hatred for Uromi, he first accused the Uromi chiefs of being corrupt, and now he has decided to suspend their king.

More: https://obhiabablog..com.ng/2016/11/mass-protest-uromi-suspension-king-oshiomole.html

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 08, 2016
Jobless people

4 Likes

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by orimsamsam(m): 3:46am On Nov 08, 2016
Dis guyz are truly jobless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by MrBLING(m): 3:53am On Nov 08, 2016
orimsamsam:
Dis guyz are truly jobless
patriotic9jaboy:
Jobless people

So exercising their constitutional rights to peaceful protest in your world is considered joblessness.
Opari o.
Ignorance is really a disease.

8 Likes

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by orimsamsam(m): 3:55am On Nov 08, 2016
MrBLING:

So exercising their constitutional rights to peaceful protest in your world is considered joblessness.
Opari o.
Ignorance is really a disease.
the question is wht the cause of the protest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 4:39am On Nov 08, 2016
orimsamsam:
the question is wht the cause of the protest.

According to what happened. The king was the one insulted by his subject (female) and she nearly beat up the king with her brother.

Oshiomole intervention is just pure anger because he hate the people of Uromi and once again because he has never won elections in Uromi.

Report says he wanted the King arrested even after the lady went to plead the with king.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2016
IJOKOSBLOG:

According to what happened. The king was the one insulted by his subject (female) and she nearly beat up the king with her brother.

Oshiomole intervention is just pure anger because he hate the people of Uromi and once again because he has never won elections in Uromi.

Report says he wanted the King arrested even after the lady went to plead the with king.
The way you guys lie
Even the devil shivers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by maryjan8(f): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2016
Okay
Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by orimsamsam(m): 7:33am On Nov 08, 2016
IJOKOSBLOG:

did we read different news. Becos that not wht I read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by bilulu(m): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

The way you guys lie
Even the devil shivers
Oga if u think d man lied den give us ur own version of the story...... Wat dat man said is d plain truth cuz I witnessed it

4 Likes

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by bilulu(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2016
Left for me protest isn't d solution they should first of all deal with those betrayer so dat it won't repeat itself next tym
Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2016
Benin people no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by jahsharon: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2016
Emm, sorry oo. I thought able bodied men and women in the picture above are supposed to be at their offices and businesses. What are they doing roaming about the streets? Do they have such Almajiris in Edo State also? The king's children are all abroad spending money lavishly while you are carrying another person matter for head like Chukwuma wey dey sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdup and Ramota wey dey sell fuccking herbs (jedi, opa-eyin, aleko, burantashi, warrior) for Oshodi.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by blaqoracle: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

The way you guys lie
Even the devil shivers
this miscreants will only make the enogie's case miserable. The Govt may be forced to take the ultimate decision by dethroning him.

6 Likes

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2016
bilulu:

Oga if u think d man lied den give us ur own version of the story...... Wat dat man said is d plain truth cuz I witnessed it
You witnessed the woman and her brother nearly beating the king.
Pictures or you know how we rolllllll

2 Likes

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by bilulu(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

You witnessed the woman and her brother nearly beating the king.
Pictures or you know how we rolllllll
Do u also ve d pix of d king assaulting d woman? If not for d king dat day d woman n d brother's house would ve been burnt to ashes n beaten up by angry youths...... Oshiomonle is jux being political cuz dey both not in gud terms n mind u d suspension or dethronement won't start cuz in Benin n Esan tradition kings re born n not made

1 Like

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
bilulu:

Do u also ve d pix of d king assaulting d woman? If not for d king dat day d woman n d brother's house would ve been burnt to ashes n beaten up by angry youths...... Oshiomonle is jux being political cuz dey both not in gud terms n mind u d suspension or dethronement won't start cuz in Benin n Esan tradition kings re born n not made
Where did you see, I said the king assaulted the woman.
Am only asking for evidence the woman assaulted the king outside hearsay
Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by Qmerit(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
IJOKOSBLOG:

[s]According to what happened. The king was the one insulted by his subject (female) and she nearly beat up the king with her brother.

[/s]

Ur lies has no part part.
You can lie for Africa shioooo!

1 Like

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by bilulu(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Where did you see, I said the king assaulted the woman.
Am only asking for evidence the woman assaulted the king outside hearsay
Am say if u also believe otherwise or ve people wit d oda news n with pix evidence pls share..... But I jux told u wat happened
Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
Qmerit:
[/s]

Ur lies has no part part.
You can lie for Africa shioooo!

Post by vanguard proves what i said http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/suspended-onojie-uromi-reconciles-okoebor/
Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by Qmerit(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
IJOKOSBLOG:

Post by vanguard proves what i said http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/suspended-onojie-uromi-reconciles-okoebor/

You and vanguard can lie for America.
I was there on that day pls I knew what happen far from what you and vanguard Said
sir. Do you know the number of polling units Aslem(King) went while voting was on giving order to people to vote who he wish b4 coming to where he met Betty and his brother? What was on that ground they resisted him with his order ok.
As a king, he should ve behaved himself.
Yes I know all kings support candidates of their choice but the way he went about it.

1 Like

Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 1:43am On Nov 09, 2016
Qmerit:

You re vanguard can lie for America.
I was there on that day pls I knew what happen far from what you and vanguard Said
sir. Do you know the number of polling units Aslem(King) went while voting was on giving order to people to vote who he wish b4 coming to where he met Betty and his brother? What was on that ground they resisted him with his order ok.
Yes I know all kings support candidates of their choice but the way he went about it.

so you followed him everywhere?
Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by Caseless: 3:35am On Nov 09, 2016
That abusive king?
Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by chriskosherbal(m): 4:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Can this be settled amicably?
Re: Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole by limeta(f): 4:28am On Nov 09, 2016
Qmerit:

You re vanguard can lie for America.

You just dey talk any how( Aslem )

(1) (Reply)

Governor Bindo Jibrilla Visits Elder Brother - Check Pictures / Fulani Genocide: Kwankwaso Land In Taraba To Hold Discussion With The Government / IPOB Stage Massive Protest In London Over Military Clash In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.