Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! (1235 Views)

Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Buy American Hire American. Trump Signed Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 08, 2016
See how this Nigerian-American Trump supporter got attacked on Facebook!

-CramJones

Re: See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! by hmuhammad(m): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2016
Next... if he lose, the guy eyes go clear
Re: See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! by dustmalik: 6:18am On Nov 08, 2016
The Latino guy who lives in Florida made it clear that his entire family hates Trump.

1 Like

Re: See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! by Slikbae: 6:28am On Nov 08, 2016
Dhuuurr!
Re: See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! by Omexonomy: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2016
cramjones:
See how this Nigerian-American Trump supporter got attacked on Facebook!

-CramJones

cramjones where have you been we miss you and ur idiotic post

5 Likes

Re: See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! by loopman: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2016
I can't see any ATTACK there, at least not the type of attack by some baskets of deplorable will do if they disagree with your view here on NL.

1 Like

Re: See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! by CSTR13: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2016
I thought she was supposed to be igbo to atleast fit the narrative being peddled by sub-humanoids on nairaland.
If you listen to some of these nitwits on nairaland, one would be led to believe there is no afonja with a bit of sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! by shukuokukobambi: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2016
CSTR13:
I thought she was supposed to be igbo to atleast fit the narrative being peddled by sub-humanoids on nairaland.
If you listen to some of these nitwits on nairaland, one would be led to believe there is no afonja with a bit of sense.

You this hateful bigot!! It's Just like i was led to believe from the dimwits posting on NL that not a single Yamiri or OSU had any grey matter in their skulls angry

6 Likes

Re: See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! by CSTR13: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

You this hateful bigot!! It's Just like i was led to believe from the dimwits posting on NL that not a single Yamiri or OSU had any grey matter in their skulls angry

Get off my mention, you demon.
Your sister is supporting trump. Throw her to the wolves.

5 Likes

Re: See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! by neocortex: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2016
In the American civil war , some blacks actually fought against their
own emancipation so it is not surprising when a lazy welfare-dependent
black roots for Trump.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! by shukuokukobambi: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2016
CSTR13:
Get off my mention, you demon.
Your sister is supporting trump. Throw her to the wolves.

Continue your mad hate-filled life you dumb bigot. So in your lack of sense, you believe those who vote differently than you should be thrown to the wolves? angry

I really couldn't careless if she votes ojukwu for American president. She has the right to vote whom she will. It's you that should develop the sense to realize and respect that right

3 Likes

Re: See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! by CSTR13: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Continue your mad hate-filled life you dumb bigot. So in your lack of sense, you believe those who vote differently than you should be thrown to the wolves? angry

I really couldn't careless if she votes ojukwu for American president. She has the right to vote whom she will. It's you that should develop the sense to realize and respect that right

I am even surprised you know the meaning of rights. cheesy
I thought some igbos that support trump, and despise your buhari don't have the rights too.

3 Likes

Re: See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! by shukuokukobambi: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2016
CSTR13:
I am even surprised you know the meaning of rights. cheesy
I thought some igbos that support trump, and despise your buhari don't have the rights too.

Thank God you've learnt your lessons very well

So what do you call your Igbos who support Buhari and also admire Hilary? Is it Okorocha or Okoroawusa? wink

1 Like

Re: See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2016
She is an IPOB!
Re: See This Nigerian-american Trump Supporter Attacked On Facebook! by Godprotectigbos(f): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2016
ofonjas and their silly support

(1) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Flags Off Enugu Free Trade Zone Tomorrow / Corrupt Practices Surrounding AJAOKUTA And ITAKPE By Natasha Akpoti / Buhari Should Not Rest, He Should Resign- Umar Hassan Esq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.