Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

US Election Updates: Latinos Turn Out En Mass While Blacks Vote TRUMP WINNING - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election Updates: Latinos Turn Out En Mass While Blacks Vote TRUMP WINNING (1155 Views)

Why Didn't You Vote?"trump Lashes Out At The Millions Of Pple Who are Protesting / #US Election Updates - See Results / Black US Church Burnt And Vandalised With “vote Trump” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Election Updates: Latinos Turn Out En Mass While Blacks Vote TRUMP WINNING by robminds: 6:15am On Nov 08, 2016
US election updates here show that so far, the Latinos are coming out in a more increased percentage to vote in this election compared to the previous election.

Perhaps just to show they are not comfortable with the insults from one of the candidates, Donald Trump who earlier call them rapist, lazy people, criminals and promised to build a wall separating Mexico and America etc. While the African Americans have come out less.

Results have started coming out instantly. wao!

See more
http://www.robminds.com/2016/11/08/us-election-updates-latinos-turn-en-mass-african-americans-show-less-interest/

[size=16pt]See Also: Video: Two Topless and Bra-less women protest against Trump at the voting Centre =>> [/size] http://www.robminds.com/2016/11/08/video-two-topless-and-bra-less-women-protest-against-trump-at-the-voting-centre/

1 Share

Re: US Election Updates: Latinos Turn Out En Mass While Blacks Vote TRUMP WINNING by spiritmedium(m): 6:18am On Nov 08, 2016
The blacks should come out in mass and vote clinton now before they start complaining tommorow of bad anti black policy of the republicans

2 Likes

Re: US Election Updates: Latinos Turn Out En Mass While Blacks Vote TRUMP WINNING by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:28am On Nov 08, 2016
MR TRUMP, THE BOOBS PRESSER IS A SURE LOSER TOMORROW

2 Likes

Re: US Election Updates: Latinos Turn Out En Mass While Blacks Vote TRUMP WINNING by espn(m): 7:43am On Nov 08, 2016
What people fail to realize is that the real voters didn't come online to make noise..Sorry trump..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election Updates: Latinos Turn Out En Mass While Blacks Vote TRUMP WINNING by Caseless: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2016
My prediction: if trump wins, he might die in office. if Hilary wins, she might be forced to resign someday.

The system is working for their running-mates; trying to throw people with low profile up.
Re: US Election Updates: Latinos Turn Out En Mass While Blacks Vote TRUMP WINNING by robminds: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2016
Caseless:
My prediction: if trump wins, he might die in office. if Hilary wins, she might be forced to resign someday.

The system is working for their running-mates; trying to throw people with low profile up.
gets me thinking
Re: US Election Updates: Latinos Turn Out En Mass While Blacks Vote TRUMP WINNING by Caseless: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
robminds:

gets me thinking
when it plays out, make reference to this post and tell the world I said it.
Re: US Election Updates: Latinos Turn Out En Mass While Blacks Vote TRUMP WINNING by PaulIdu: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
spiritmedium:
The blacks should come out in mass and vote clinton now before they start complaining tommorow of bad anti black policy of the republicans

Can you ever reason outside color ? Can't you just see how drab what you wrote looks
Re: US Election Updates: Latinos Turn Out En Mass While Blacks Vote TRUMP WINNING by Caseless: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2019
robminds:

gets me thinking
you can now see.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons / See What This Facebooker From Maiduguri Posted On Hiss Wall. / Army Bans Officers From Marrying Each Other, Give Ultimatum To Those Already Mar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.