Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

A Nairaland Opinion: Trump Or Clinton Presidency - Na America Interest - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Nairaland Opinion: Trump Or Clinton Presidency - Na America Interest (360 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? / TRUMP OR CLINTON: Who Is Better For Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Opinion: Trump Or Clinton Presidency - Na America Interest by uvalued(m): 6:22am On Nov 08, 2016
bjnice:

November 2008 all eyes was on the United States of America Elections, not bcoz it is first time election would be held or conducted in US. But the basic reason was that a black man was involved in the race to the White House. A black man whose origin as an American was not by slave trade, neither is father or grandfather an offspring of America, He shook the whole world by his audacity of hope that impossibility is nothing, also gifted in speech and oratory power.

It will bin an understatement to say Americans and non-americans were not move by this man(the son of nobody in America politics) Africans(particularly Nigerian) gave him there total support, it was on record that 3 millions Nigerians eligible to vote,voted for President Barack Obama. As it could be tag let support 'Our Son' and d first black president of the United States. At the end of the election Obama won with wide margin, a new political order was set, the White House is no longer exclusive the privileged of the white majority in US again.

We all sight a relief that an African American in d seat of power wit promote the interest of Africa's in d global world. Your guess is has good as mine we when wrong. Although President Obama visited Africa during his presidency, but it is of worth of Note, he never make a stop over to the most populous nation in Africa and the most populous black nation on earth.

It is equally important to remind us none of his visit to Africa was for the interest of Africans.But rather to further d interest of the American people. During one of his visit he made some statement which it reflects anti-Africa. Like Africa does not need a strong leaders but strong institutions.

A reminder also is needed again one the aims of President Obama visit to Kenya was to pressure the Kenya government to allow homosexuality(gay marriage) and many other visit he made to Africa none was truly meant to benefits us as Africans. We cannot forget the negative the impact NATO play in Libya and d consequences we are reaping till today. That is Wat we get from supporting our brothers who art in Washington.

My interest is not to throw aspersions on Obama regime but to give us total reflection in the way we seems to bin carry away by the politics of America to the extent that we are now attackin our own brothers and sisters who doesn't support the candidates will are rooting for.

Tomorrow Americans we #decide# between Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton. No doubt who becomes the next President of America goes a long way to shape the direction of the world for the next four years.

The question i ask myself is Wat gain we the presidency of Trump and Clinton yield to Africa's particularly Nigerian who seem to been more interested in who becomes American president without a second thought if Trump or Clinton presidency will bin beneficial to her mother land. It is time for us to wise up n look forward to develop our own land. I hv already made my choice let d will of God bin done in America elections.

ok why we de take another persin panadol..okay una done hear ko.. whether trump or hillary... na america first
Re: A Nairaland Opinion: Trump Or Clinton Presidency - Na America Interest by mattyboy007(m): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2016
Wey dey watch
Re: A Nairaland Opinion: Trump Or Clinton Presidency - Na America Interest by Slikbae: 6:26am On Nov 08, 2016
As for me, i wanted Trump to win but Prophet TB Joshua has said Hilary is already the winner. And we all know TB Joshua's prophecies always come to pass.

Like for Trump, share for Hilary.
Re: A Nairaland Opinion: Trump Or Clinton Presidency - Na America Interest by tonaydo(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2016
Donald Trump is leading massively in Rivers and Akwa Ibom. We are yet to get reports from Ekiti and Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Judge Rejects Trump's Request In Nevada Early Voting Dispute / Will A Donald Trump's Presidency Enhance American-Russian Relations. / Obama's Last State Of The Union Address: What To Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.