Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity (25826 Views)

MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise / Vacancy At British American Tobacco Nigeria For A Process Lead / A Process Engineering Job Needed.. Kindly Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by NairaMaster1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Amhappy:
Wow this is interesting. These are some of the corrupt (insane) practices we need the Presidency to deal with.

They're working for the presidency so they not corrupt
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by tiwiex(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Phi001:
OP, what concerns Buhari's government with EFCC's method of scrutiny?

The FTC said this has been happening for ages. So how come Buhari's government is now part of the parties to blame?

If you want to complain, register them with the head of human resources, EFCC instead of looking for another reason to blame Buhari. undecided
Then it is time to scream out. Also, maybe they were checking the FTC for hernia. The description above looked quited pervasive and plain groping. An important question was also asked. Why weren't women selected to do inspection for woman. Na person wife dem dey do like that?
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
These are govt security outfits not kindergarten schools, employees have to be hardened cos they can be asked to do anything to catch criminals.

Its not a strange thing for these bodies to ask their female staff to go undercover, this involves sleeping with criminals to get evidence.

1 Like

Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by eksbabe(f): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
It is a very big lie to say that male operatives examined the females during the physical fitness examination. i had friends who went for the exercise and the only complain was getting disqualified for height, incomplete documents and all certainly not for men touching the women. Some pple can lie sha, she probably got disqualified for some reasons and is so bitter about it. Moreso, the test venue for lagos state was not in Ikoyi, but Unilag. Blogger get ur facts right.
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by Mayflowa(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
dustmalik:

Go and sit down joor. This is the normal practice for military and law enforcement establishments worldwide. If you can't take it, then forget it.

U lie! Never! Do you know how many military friends and family members I know worldwide. Don't start assuming my friend. For a male to be checking out woman''s body for recruitment? Do u know what is called " title IX"? Google it
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by Phi001(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
tiwiex:

Then it is time to scream out. Also, maybe they were checking the FTC for hernia. The description above looked quited pervasive and plain groping. An important question was also asked. Why weren't women selected to do inspection for woman. Na person wife dem dey do like that?
I'm not saying they shouldn't complain but the OP has painted a scenario where it's Buhari's fault that these things are happening...

1 Like

Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by Phi001(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
kenex4ever:
zom. Bee spotted. favouritism dat gej reduced is now embraced by d d. ullard... No
Of all the million possible sperm that could get to your mother's egg, it was yours that made it?

Frankly, that's disappointing!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by Onechancearmy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
NorthernParrot:
Guy please na, atleast be objective for once.
Stop this nonsense and use your intellect, if really you have one as you claimed to.
The procedure of screening in security agencies is anti Islam and lots of vacancies were forfeited because lots of Muslims folks don't want to expose their bodies in the name of screening

My brain has seen a lot of mileage because I have used it faithfully for many years and it has never let me down.
Yours is still brand new because it has never been used! How else can one explain the nonsense you just posted?

Northerners fail in anything that requires use of the intellect. The only thing they excel at doing is breeding like termites and begging in the streets of most major cities in Nigeria.

It is because of your natural lack of intelligence that you can only get appointments through "federal character" and not because of any cultural bias in screening process.

One day you will have to govern yourselves when there is no more any oil wealth for your thieving leaders to exploit. What will you do then with cut off mark of 3% in Entrance Exam for Yobe, Sokoto, Zamfara States etc, while states in the SW and SE have cut off marks of 135 and above?

The fault for your underachievement is genetic. Northerners are just naturally s.t.u.pid creatures.
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by NorthernParrot: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mayflowa:

U lie! Never! Do you know how many military friends and family members I know worldwide. Don't start assuming my friend. For a male to be checking out woman''s body for recruitment? Do u know what is called " title IX"? Google it
My brother they are hiding you something. I swear
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by Deenite(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
This might be new to some of you, bt any medical screening for military, security services, and some paramilitary u must strip naked, and a male or female officer can b assigned to check a guy or a gal.

1 Like

Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by NorthernParrot: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Onechancearmy:

My brain has seen a lot of mileage because I have used it faithfully for many years and it has never let me down.
Yours is still brand new because it has never been used! How else can one explain the nonsense you just posted?

Northerners fail in anything that requires use of the intellect. The only thing they excel at doing is breeding like termites and begging in the streets of most major cities in Nigeria.

It is because of your natural lack of intelligence that you can only get appointments through "federal character" and not because of any cultural bias in screening process.

One day you will have to govern yourselves when there is no more any oil wealth for your thieving leaders to exploit. What will you do then with cut off mark of 3% in Entrance Exam for Yobe, Sokoto, Zamfara States etc, while states in the SW and SE have cut off marks of 135 and above?

The fault for your underachievement is genetic. Northerners are just naturally s.t.u.pid creatures.
You are trying to portray yourself as an elder who has seen a lot, but your words are just pure gibberish and that translates who you really are.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by ashley26: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sorry op. This is not new at all. I could recall that the same thing happened to me in 2002 at Ojoo Military cantonment, Ibadan, just because I wanted to join the Navy. I was made to strip naked in the presence of female nurses and on top of that, i still didn't get the job! That is our Nigeria. It is only God that can make it right.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by willibounce1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
It is OK for men to stand unclad in front of a female officer and be examined. But wrong for a female to stand in front of a male officer to be examined abi.

Some of these naija women are just annoying. If we say women should not be allowed to do certain jobs, they'll start crying injustice against women and calling for some useless equal rights. It is not by force to join EFCC or any part military if you cannot stand the recruitment procedures. It is not by force. Go and work in the Bank or teach, or better still start your own business.

They all be acting as if there's anything special about their bre.ast, buttocks and pussy. There is not special. It's all flesh and nothing more. Very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by mangojuice(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
obembet:
BREAKING NEWS:CNN, BBC and fox news just reported that Republican Candidate DONALD TRUMP is now leading in top cities like Abeokuta, Sagamu, Ijebu, Iwo, Gbongan, Modakeke, Ipetu-Modu, Ode-Aiye, Okiti-Pupa, Ilemowu, Erin Osun, Ikire, Igbotako, Orin Ekiti, Ikole Ekiti, Ikere Ekiti, Iyin Ekiti, Afao Ekiti, Ilupeju Ekiti, Ijebu-Ode, Ijebu Ife, Ijebu-Irawo, Ibefun, Ajah, Ajamgbadi, Iloko-Ijesa, Ibadan, Otan Aiyegbaju, Iwaraja, Ilesa, Ede, Ode-Omu, Omuaran, Elsie Iludun, Iragbiji, Mowe, Ibafo, Ifo, Ilaje-Ese Odo.....And many riverine areas.
Nonsense. go suck breast milk and grow up
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by Onechancearmy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
NorthernParrot:
You are trying to portray yourself as an elder who has seen a lot, but your words are just pure gibberish and that translates who you really are.

If my words are gibberish, then how would one explain a culture such as yours that celebrates child marriage and the kidnap and rape of non-muslim girls by Emirs?
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by badguy1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dis is normalcy. . Did not d guys strip too? All those cries of gender equality and u expect them to treat d ladies different? . . I went for d Nigerian Army Ssc and i was asked to strip too. . D examiner was a lady and she held my balls to confirm if any of it was missing. . .

1 Like

Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by Maski87: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Chaii, these efcc people dey enjoy oo

1 Like

Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by ArcIbrahim38(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
most likely the president passed through the same but not withstanding is not justifiable under any guise. embarassed embarassed
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by bizyromy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Please OP.Don't cause unnecessary scene on media.She didn't tell you if successful,she will be going for regiment training?Don't you know that for her to be qualified for the said training, she must be overly fit?They also need to ensure she have not had surgery before,no tattoos and other defects.How can dey achieve that wit her clothes on.If something happens during training,people like you will be the first to discredit the recruitment process.Besides she was not forced,neither was she blindfolded and smuggled to kaduna.
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by bizyromy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
person wife?She is on her own o.Didn't they telk her it's strictly for singles ?.
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ddaji:
That is the practice in all security agencies.so stop this nonsense propaganda just discreet some section of the country[ (in a thick Hausa accent) as 'Salleh'. i f we are going by your submission they are doing that to disallow Muslim women in general and hausas in particular from participation because of their hardstand on nudity.
Take the shit you wrote and swallow it, there is no where a woman is made to go unclad in the presence of a male to have a physical examination done without, I repeat without the option of having another female present. The problem is you lot accept everything as the norm.
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deenite:
This might be new to some of you, bt any medical screening for military, security services, and some paramilitary u must strip naked, and a male or female officer can b assigned to check a guy or a gal.
You are dead wrong! Ut is very different for a female. If a male physician is assigned to conduct an examination on a female, another female presence is needed Q.E.D. Unfortunately, we live in a country where impunity is the order of the day.
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by Chinonyeelsie(f): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Was also there
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
God bless U bro, my frnd who is older dan me,of blessed memory now, when he had issues with his poor health he went to d teaching hospital at lagos n a young lady I guess a doctor ask him to remove all clothing materials,he was so shock n disturb but he had no choice,when he was recounting his ordeal I feel like crying
NAVYdogg:
Nothing new my friend. I was stripped necked in front of 3 sexy nurses and hell did not fall.
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by CioAngels(f): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
What corruption could be more than this? Where ibrahim maga is stripping women naked as visa to get employed. You will have a fill day with 30% of 75% you employed. Am so disappointed in this man, magu. I thought he was and is sincerely fighting corruption. I now ask myself, why fight kyari and group in his favor? Who really cares about my surppot for him? Nobody.
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by banio: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
I guess EFCC is testing your loyalty. If U will consent to sleep with me or Uncle wealth to get evidence, just thinking.
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by mikolo80: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Amhappy:
Wow this is interesting. These are some of the corrupt (insane) practices we need the Presidency to deal with.
o really you want ppl running upandan wit diseases abi
Re: EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity by koded3: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2016
Gentlemen and ladies, I read through the whole thread and am surprised at the comments of many. I am not here to condemn or criticize anyone after all its social media and freedom of expression is the key.

But I need to make some clarifications about the subject matter. Yes I will confirm that it is true ladies where asked to strip before a male medical doctor who works with efcc. Same thing for the guys. But the ladies were in groups, not on individual basis as for the guys.

For those speaking about morality, please bear in mind that the said candidate(s) signed documents which permits them to carry out such examination on him/her.

I share the view with those who say female doctors to examine female candidates but don't forget that in military or paramilitary, there is no male nor female only soldiers. I must state clearly here that for those who you might have seen or heard are only enjoying benefits (I mean preferential treatment) based on human sympathy or influence of some 'ogas at the top'.

This may or may not be acceptable to many but remember you willingly submitted yourself for the test and this has been the practice. This has also been part of the reasons why females in the past were not accepted to join Nigerian army. But things are changing.

What I want people to understand is that it's not a priority for any military or paramilitary to make available male and female doctors for medical examination at any point in time because in the service there is no male nor female.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message / Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.