Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Christian Fiction/fantasy Is Uncommon In Nigeria- Read My 300 Words Here! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Christian Fiction/fantasy Is Uncommon In Nigeria- Read My 300 Words Here! (404 Views)

~wandering Soul~christian Fiction / So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction / ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Fiction/fantasy Is Uncommon In Nigeria- Read My 300 Words Here! by anthonydunamis: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
THE SHEPHERD WHO GOT AWAY

Surging through the air with Abhoni beside me, I wondered why the urge to mate was so strong in humans. As if he heard my thoughts, he said, "The Creator put it within them, to make them obey the instructions given to the First Two in the Garden. But we now use it to weaken them, because there are spiritual implications."

Spiritual implications- yes, I knew about that. If two humans mated without the midora- or ‘marriage’ as they called it- there were consequences. This Shepherd we were following had broken the rules…

The Khrona with us suddenly began to shriek and flap their wings loudly. An extremely bright glow, pulsating with a level of energy I had never seen before, had appeared above the vehicle. "What is that?" I wondered, mesmerized by the enthralling power of this Force. Abhoni did not open his mouth, but I still heard him. "The Control Centre of the Elect is trying to communicate. If this Shepherd listens and his strength is restored, all our efforts here would have been for nothing."

The dark cloud of Khrona suddenly surged forward, as they tried to disrupt the communication between the Control Centre and the Shepherd. Amidst the cacophony, I began to hear a voice. It was whispery, yet very distinct. The Shepherd was being persuaded to return under the protection of the Final Sacrifice. As I waited to see what would be the outcome, Abhoni said sharply, ‘Prepare yourself, this is the decisive moment.’

Barely had he finished speaking when a powerful blast of spiritual energy surged from within the car. The spiritual strength of the Shepherd had been restored! Suddenly, all the Khrona were blown away like a black mist and I found myself spinning downwards, back into Hades with Abhoni.

Did you like this fiction story? This is my entry into the Etisalat Prize for Flash Fiction 2016, for stories not more than 300 words. Because many people send in stories, online voting is used to reduce the number to 50 for the judges to start making selections. I know you are rooting for me, so I need you to do ONE thing for me. Click the link below to VOTE for me. Press the thumbs-up icon beside my name and we are good to go. You will be asked to use your Facebook profile to vote- that's to prevent multiple voting. It all takes less than 2 minutes. Thank you very much!

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=276

P.S. Opera may not be the best browser to use for voting.

-Anthony Igbinosun

1 Like

Re: Christian Fiction/fantasy Is Uncommon In Nigeria- Read My 300 Words Here! by nnamdiosu(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
anthonydunamis:
THE SHEPHERD WHO GOT AWAY

Surging through the air with Abhoni beside me, I wondered why the urge to mate was so strong in humans. As if he heard my thoughts, he said, "The Creator put it within them, to make them obey the instructions given to the First Two in the Garden. But we now use it to weaken them, because there are spiritual implications."

Spiritual implications- yes, I knew about that. If two humans mated without the midora- or ‘marriage’ as they called it- there were consequences. This Shepherd we were following had broken the rules…

The Khrona with us suddenly began to shriek and flap their wings loudly. An extremely bright glow, pulsating with a level of energy I had never seen before, had appeared above the vehicle. "What is that?" I wondered, mesmerized by the enthralling power of this Force. Abhoni did not open his mouth, but I still heard him. "The Control Centre of the Elect is trying to communicate. If this Shepherd listens and his strength is restored, all our efforts here would have been for nothing."

The dark cloud of Khrona suddenly surged forward, as they tried to disrupt the communication between the Control Centre and the Shepherd. Amidst the cacophony, I began to hear a voice. It was whispery, yet very distinct. The Shepherd was being persuaded to return under the protection of the Final Sacrifice. As I waited to see what would be the outcome, Abhoni said sharply, ‘Prepare yourself, this is the decisive moment.’

Barely had he finished speaking when a powerful blast of spiritual energy surged from within the car. The spiritual strength of the Shepherd had been restored! Suddenly, all the Khrona were blown away like a black mist and I found myself spinning downwards, back into Hades with Abhoni.

Did you like this fiction story? This is my entry into the Etisalat Prize for Flash Fiction 2016, for stories not more than 300 words. Because many people send in stories, online voting is used to reduce the number to 50 for the judges to start making selections. I know you are rooting for me, so I need you to do ONE thing for me. Click the link below to VOTE for me. Press the thumbs-up icon beside my name and we are good to go. You will be asked to use your Facebook profile to vote- that's to prevent multiple voting. It all takes less than 2 minutes. Thank you very much!

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=276

P.S. Opera may not be the best browser to use for voting.

-Anthony Igbinosun

Very nice, really made sense. Is there a complete version.

I don't know if you are still active on nl. If you are, kindly reply. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

11 / Ignite Your Day! “keep Your Dream” [boost Reloaded] / The Fear Of Vodoo: I'm African.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.