Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction (14251 Views)

So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Clara who grew up from a Christian Home of Bishop and Deaconness Beecroft decided to move faster than her destiny!!Can anyone be faster than time?.
As a covenant child,her parent wanted her to be a doctor but she preferred to be a musician in deviance.As if it wasnt enough,she married Derek an R&B Rock star even to the wish of her parent.she wanted a man tall,handsome,rich and popular like Derek.But no she missed it here and plunged her life to eternal misery because of LUST.

BY:Fidelis.C.Precious
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
LIKE IT IS WELL KNOWN-look before you leap.BECAUSE A SINGLE MISTAKE CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE FOREVER.
NOTE:ALL CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONS.
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
CHAPTER ONE

She turned on her bed,her left hands located the alarm"nonsense"she mused.she hated the four o clock alarm." is this man not aware it is a holiday"she sighed rhetorically and adjusted her duvet to continue her sleep.The door immediately opened.it was her mum.
"Semilore,will you get up from that place and come to your dad room for morning devotion"She hoarsed angrily.Her hands rested on her waist.This was usually her expression if she was angry.
"Mummy,why dad room?,i dont like the aura in that room"She sat up on the bed using the duvet to cover her half naked body.
"Semilore,i have warned you innumerable times not to go nude if you want to sleep"Mrs Beecroft shrilled as she gnashed her teeth.
"Mum,no one will barg in here to rape me like you always preached at Youth Ignite".Youth Ignite was a denominational programme held for youth in Dunamis Assembly which her father was a Bishop in.This programme had recorded testimonies thriving from gains ofchastity,job employment and much more.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
*CONTINUED*

"I wont tell you that again.you are a girl,now i want to see you behind me in your dad room"Mrs Beecroft said with an air of finality.
She grabbed her nightgown and quickly wore it.
As she entered her father's room,this was the dreaded room in the whole storey.This room was totally out of bound for the children.
She saw her four elder brothers in the pyjamas sitting on one of the sofa adjacent Dad bed.
She saw her father seated with his Bible,his `monkey'spectacles was resting on his big nose.
"So you want us to beg you before you come and pray"Bishop Beecroft said quietly.anyone who hear his quiet tone will mistake him for a quiet person.No Bishop Beecroft could tear down the house if any of his chilren defaulted his rules.There was even a day he poured a fairly hot water on Julius her most eldest brother's leg because he followed his friens to a hotel.
"That is a demonic place,your legs should only take you to where God name is glorified"he kept ranting as Julius winced in pains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Presently Clara ignored her father rhetoric questions which he off course knew demanded no answer.

"Semilore sing the chorus for us"Bishop Beecroft ordered than requested.

She felt her immediate elder brother Omotunde pinched her playfully.Omotunde was her only brother who never wielded his seniority on her,though he was four years older than she was-a lawyer by making.She loved Omotunde more because both of them were the only people who withstood their father instruction and overturn it in their favour.Bishop Beecroft was the one who choosed the career of his children.He wanted Uncle Pelumi to study engineering and Uncle Lanre to study Pharmacy which they obliged because they were intetested in those field.The third Son,Folarin who was the most reserved of her four brothers was a full time pastor according to his father will.Coming to Omotunde,he wanted him to study Architecture but Tunde refused and went for law then she[Clara] went for music against her dad wish.

"Lets close our eyes"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2020
*CONTINUED*

This was christmas so the house was full.Her four elder brothers came home.Her most eldest brother Pelumi who was a civil engineer working for a construction company at Jos will soon be wedded.
Clara could remember that Bros.P brought his fiancé home on August for introduction,as far she could remember,february is when the wedding will take place but she could not vividly remember the date.Bros.P was ten years older than she was.
Her second elder brother Lanre was a Pharmacist working for Mzor pharmaceutical company at Lagos,he was eight years older than she was.
Her most reserved Brother Folarin was a Missionary at Kaduna,he was also a banker who resigned of recent to face his ministry fully.he was twenty six.
Her most loved brother she called Bros.T was the most stubborn in the famiy who was known for defying father's order.He was also mum favourite and was often saved from Dad punishment by her.He was a lawyer working at Abuja and he was the one sending money often to her so she loved him.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
This is a new series.I am dedicating this story to my guests.Make una ce read ohh.

Kingpaul07
Damselposh
Silver1996
JamesKudooski
Lakesc
AiteeAitee
Mhizv
Casnova
Creeza
Divepen
Devilpen
Deejay 1000
Khaleel04
Bishop7070
nipora519
Calenikan
Enirock

Come and eat

4 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Ann2012(f): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Following
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Lakesc: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Following.. Op, this is my first time reading christain friction, i just keep skiping any threat with "christain friction" in its title. I'm pitching my tent here since its PRE4 by himself, i rest assured because u neva disappoint... Nice subject here op, this is a contemporary issue most people especially youths struggle with in silent, differienting btw lust and love in relationships in this modern sexualise world of ours. Thanks for the mention sir.....
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lakesc:
Following.. Op, this is my first time reading christain friction, i just keep skiping any threat with "christain friction" in its title. I'm pitching my tent here since its PRE4 by himself, i rest assured because u neva disappoint... Nice subject here op, this is a contemporary issue most people especially youths struggle with in silent, differienting btw lust and love in relationships in this modern sexualise world of ours. Thanks for the mention sir.....

You can invite others too.It will be deep and revealing.
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
*CONTINUED*
She was stirring the stew,when she felt a hand on her waist.she turned,it was Bros.T.
"Broda mi,eki aro"She greeted.
"How far,Clara.The aroma is appetising"Bros.T commented.
"Scavenger,i know you are hungry.Olounje iya"Clara jeered playfully.
"Dont insult me abeg,it is my right to eat my sister tantalising food"Bros.T said and smacked her on her back.
"Ouch!!I will report you to my hubby"
"You have a hubby?,i have none"
"Am just joking oh,before dad will start his counselling again"Clara teased and they both laughed.
Tunde stretched his hand to the sauce pan filled with turkey drumstick and grabbed one.Clara hit him the spoon on his hand,Tunde winced and let go it.
"Clara,because of what you do..I wont invite you to my wedding"Bros.T teased and punched her on the shoulder.
"Dad always warn against stealing and that is what you just did"Clara said and they both laughed.
"Lovebirds,you people should know that you are blood and cant marry"Bros.P came in.

Tunde and Clara turned,they laughed.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
"And who says it is wrong to marry my sister"Bros.T replied and picked one of the turkey drumstick.
"Hmm incest"Clara replied"Brother Julius,how is your wife"Clara quickly changed the topic.Pelumi name was Julius too.
"She is not yet my wife"Bros.P replied and picked up another turkey drumstick.
"Ohh,you guys will finish this turkey before food is served"Clara complained and insert the pot of turkey into a drawer.
"I am sure she must have eaten much of it"Bros.P taunted and made to move out of the kitchen but he quickly turned"How is school,Clara.Dad called me to tell me you deceived him you were going for medicine but switched course to music on your second year"he said.
"I dont want to be a doctor"Clara replied defiantly.
"But why"?Bros.P asked.
"Because she is not interested broda mi"Bros.T quickly replied while he munched his drumstick.
"Tunde,dont tell ne you influenced Clara to do that just like you did"
Bros.T had told his father he was admitted to UNIPORT to study architecture but switched to Law.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by damselposh(f): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2020
PRE4:
This is a new series.I am dedicating this story to my guests.Make una ce read ohh.

Kingpaul07
Damselposh
Silver1996
JamesKudooski
Lakesc
AiteeAitee
Mhizv
Casnova
Creeza
Divepen
Devilpen
Deejay 1000
Khaleel04
Bishop7070
nipora519
Calenikan
Enirock

Come and eat

Present sir
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"Clara narrated her plight to me so i helped her.I dont like father choosing our careers for us"Bros.T replied.He opened the refrigerator and took out a juice pack.
"Tunde when will you just stop being deviant.The thing that hurts me now that Clara is trailing your path"Bros.P said,his voice exhibited annoyance.
"This is not the right place to discuss this and you know it.This is a kitchen"Bros.T fired hotly and served himself some juice in a glass cup.
"Says by who?watch your word Tunde.Seems you have forgotten the eldest here"
"Its okay awon egbon.Let us not cry over spilt milk.The deed is done"Clara intermediated seeing the direction this discussion will lead to.
Brother Pelumi turned to her"Once you are through today,see me in my room"he said and left the kitchen.Tunde hissed.
"Bros.T please Bro pelumi is our eldest brother,lets pay him that even respect"Clara said soothingly.So Tunde have not changed a bit,he still challenge his elder ones.Clara sighed.
Tunde drained his juice and left.

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Lakesc: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thanks for the update...
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2020
CHAPTER TWO

The next day was Sunday.In the vast compound of Dunamis Assembly,the garage was filled to the brim.The compound aura depicted angelic presence.
Clara Beecroft was leading the chorus,as usual her angelic voice attracted heavenly presence which compelled everyone to focus on the divine.
It was a worship by Hillsongs..Love on the line..
Clara add-leaped at intervals and this action alone transmits divine presence..Some were crying at the spiritual led by Clara Beecroft The Bishop Daughter aka Dunamis Voice.

The backup vocalists were really shredding the solubilty and made way for divine flows.
Every girl wanted to be this adored Clara,some of her choir members envied her.
~~~~~~

Pastor Dan came to the pulpit as soon as the chorus time had elapsed.He was the youngest clergy at Dunamis.He was the most Junior pastor popularly called J.P Dan.
He came to lead the hymn session,he was an anointed musician too.The hymn session was spiritual.The lyrics was inspiring,it evoked heavenly presence.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2020
The hymn:the last mile

~If i walk in the pathwath of duty.
If i work till the end of the day
And i know there are joy that awaits me
When i have gone the last mile of the way..

~When i've gone the last mile
I will rest at the clos of the day
And i know there are joy that awaits me
When i have gone the last mile of the way.

The hymn sporadically revealed the joy of salvation and the benefit of trusting in God.

As soon as the hymn session elapsed,Pastor Dan left the pulpit and ushered the sunday school teacher"Pastor Kenny Ojelade".This man was highly respected for his clandestine techniques of teaching...Lets say he was a gifted and talented teacher.
"Praise the Lord"His masculine voice came up.."Halleluyah"the congregation stressed the response and offered a rending applause.He prayed and started the teaching.
"The topic of today scripture school is what i call"Landmarks of the old pathway.
There is always a begginning of every true christian,what matters is can they maintain such standard as they grow"

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by xaviercasmir(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
ok let me pitch my tent here. Ride on bro seems this one will be good like your previous story.
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
~~~~~~~~
. After the service that day,the youth converged for their conference meeting at the youth auditorium.
The meeting was to host the next edition of Youth Ignite that will take place on January Third,it was an annual programme.
Bro Kelvin the youth president anchored the meeting..
"Dynamic youth...Our guest artistes for the next week ignite programme will be Jake Godson And Jason."Bro Kelvin announced.The whole congregation cheered him.
" This Youth ignite will hold for one week.On the third day,we will invite the well known Sex Advocate-Dr Mrs Maris Wilson to educate us on Sex purification.On the fourth day,we will invite a doctor who will educate us on family planning and health related issues"Bro Kelvin said finally.The whole youth gave him a standing ovation.
Bro Kelvin walked to his seat and Vice president Clara went to the youth podium.
"I must appreciate our president for such wonderful plan that will happen on the next Ignite next week-3rd of January.I have nothing to say for now"She concluded.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
xaviercasmir:
ok let me pitch my tent here. Ride on bro seems this one will be good like your previous story.

I gat your back.
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
*CONTINUED*
~~~~
Dec.29

Clara watched as her brothers as they entered their respective cars.They were leaving for their respective destination after spending three weeks with their parents.
She opened the gate as she waved at each of the four cars as they sped out of the compound.hmm,She sighed.Welcome to loneliness.She closed the gate and went upstairs.Today was saturday so she will be going for Choir Practice.
Her parents were not at home.Her mother went for a woman conference at Lagos Island while Her father who as a banker working at Access Bank while had left for work.

She was making eggsauce in the kitchen when her phone rang.She picked up the receiver.
"Hello Abigail,how far"she said immediately."Really,tomorrow is your birthday?i will try my best to attend it..Bye madam"she ended the call.Her phone immediately rang,it was Bro Lanre.Why was he calling?she picked up the receiver.
"Hello Bro Lanre...Am cooking..You are at Idanre now that you just left...Ok i will tell mum when she is back"she ended.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by AiteeAitee: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
PRE4:

Kingpaul07
Damselposh
Silver1996
JamesKudooski
Lakesc
AiteeAitee
Mhizv
Casnova
Creeza
Divepen
Devilpen
Deejay 1000
Khaleel04
Bishop7070
nipora519
Calenikan
Enirock

Come and eat

*Jumps into thread, pushes everyone to a corner and takes front seat*
grin
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
AiteeAitee:

*Jumps into thread, pushes everyone to a corner and takes front seat* grin
Welcome

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
CHAPTER THREE
JAN.3rd
day one
The conference room of Dunamis Assembly was filled to the brim.The room was spacious enough to take one thousand five hundred person at once but YOUTH IGNITE was a programme that over three thousand youths could be in attendance.
Right now,one of the invited guest..Jake was ministering,Jake was a renowned gospel musician and his presence at this mega programme magneted a lot of audience..
Today..Monday was the first day and today will be just for praises and worship..
The media was around to cover the event.
After Jake ministration..Donny Maxwell..An afro-american ministered took over.There was one of his songtrack"Fire in my bones" that lifted the crowd spirit as most of the congregations cried for the fire.Some bursted into unknown tongues while some knelt down praying for the fire.
Hillsongs took over with their track"What a beautiful Name".It was at this apex unit that all the congregation connected,all burdens were lifted and all heats were IGNITED..

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Jan.4th
Day 2

Today was tuesday,it was meant for exhortations only..Six ministers participated,and Clara Mum,Mrs Beecroft came to round off with the theme"YIELD NOT TO TEMPTATION".The youths displayed some effects of rendition to welcome Mrs Beecroft to the podium.
After much swing,she started"A lot of youths these days find it hard to resists temptation...Now i want to ask a question--If you[boy and girl] enter into a your room only to find a naked person on your bed calling for sex,what will you do"Mrs Beecroft asked and laughed louder...She gave room for opinions.
Some said they will chase the person out of the room..Mrs Beecroft was laughing all the while.
Some said they will snap the naked person and post it on the social media while some said they will plunge into prayer.
Mrs Beecroft answered"Flee from the scene like Joseph did,dont wait".The whole congregation gave her a great rendition.
The hymn:Yield not to temptation,for yielding is sin..

filtered the air to round off the segment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Lyydia(f): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2020
This is looking good, lemme sit down
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Jan.5th
Day.3

The third day was an expected one so the hall was filled.After all set and done,the invited speaker,Mrs Maris Wilson was called to the podium.Mrs Maris was a well known Sex Advocate-she runs an NGO called Young Shall Grow,an organization that openly criticize Women Abuse.There was a time in a ten years old girl in Nigeria.This Organization pursued the case smand brought justice to the offender.Since then this organization have warmed it way into people's heart ad gained their allegiance.
Mrs Maris mounted the podium amidst cheers and pomp from the congregation.It was rumoured that she always openes her speech with series of jokes,this was confirmed here when she jokingly called one of the youths a banana.The crowd laughed at the jokes.
"African parents are something else ohh,if my dad ask me to get him his teacup,i will immediately get it.I will ask"papa where should i keep the cup"he will then look at me and say"keep it on my head,odé"Mrs Maris said and the crowd laughed again.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mrs Maris made some other funny jokes and then started her theme"NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE".She sailed off"Sex is a divine plan of God.Sex is medicinal,it does not just gives satisfaction rather it help to relax the brain muscles and repair some worn out tissues in the body.Sex relaxes the body and generates some enzymes needed by the body,that is the main reason why people doze off after sex.But where people miss it is by abusing it.The Bible teaches strongly against fornication in 1: Corinthians chapter 6vs15-18.
Morally,fornication is unacceptable.Why cant you control that urge?God gave us those organs and gaves us the will to control them.If you dont control them,it will lead you to a mistake you will live to regret all the days of your life.Why cant you wait till you marry?it will be fun when done in the right way-there is just no fear of unwanted pregnancy or STI.There are marine agents who wants those things you release during sex so that they can use it to ruin your life entirely"...
The crowd clapped..

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by CasNova: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
PRE4:

Kingpaul07
Damselposh
Silver1996
JamesKudooski
Lakesc
AiteeAitee
Mhizv
Casnova
Creeza
Divepen
Devilpen
Deejay 1000
Khaleel04
Bishop7070
nipora519
Calenikan
Enirock

Come and eat

Thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by enirock(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
So sorry I came late but unlike that aunty that scattered everywhere to seat in front, I would just relax at the back and enjoy this piece.

Christian families and it's duties, obligations and principles you must live by, - I can relate

please fire down as we've marked attendance

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2020
CHAPTER FOUR
February
School resumed as all students returned to school.Both secondary,primary and tertiary...
Clara Beecroft had to leave for school a week after resumption...She was delayed because she had to attend her eldest brother wedding which took place on the first week of february.Bros.P as Clara called him had finally settled down with his family..So no more vacation with parents any longer..

She returned to her school UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS into the arms of her friends and room mates.This season was tagged"AND STRUGGLE CONTINUE".
As soon as the taxi stopped in front of the school gate,she called Simisola her best friend to meet her at the gate and help her with th luggages..Simi came with two other close acquaintance of hers;Chioma and Temi.
They exchanged pleasantries as they helped themselves with each luggage.
The school compound was already buzzing with activities already as students both new and old students littered the environs.Some were going to evening lectures while some to library.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2020
*CONTINUED*
As soon as clara entered her hostel room,she jumped on the mattress"wow!thank God for new semester."she bellowed as she struggled to remove her heeled shoes."The struggle continues"the three girls giggled and they all laughed.
"How is your ol' man"Simisola jeered."I can punch ya,my dad is not only,he is just sixty one"Clara replied jokingly.
"Jude asked of you yesterday"Chioma said."Why wont that guy let me be"Clara frowned.Jude was a 400L Civil engineering student who also attends the campus fellowship.He was handsome that all the girls in the fellowship threw themselves on him,he was also the vice president of the Student Union Government.He was popular,humble and was very rich..Despite all these qualities Clara could not still make out the reason she detests him.
"Just say yes to that guy..Afterall he is one of those born again your dad preserves you for"Temi teased.Clara threw her a pillow and they laughed." Being born again is not a criteria to winning my heart..Love will do"Clara replied.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Completed Romantic Story : My Father's Wife (18+) Season 1 To 4 / Tales Of A Private Lesson Teacher By Onihaxy / Poem Titled:the Lonely Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.