Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) (13131 Views)

Open UK Bale / First Grade Uk Bale Opening Every Monday And Saturday @rumuola Road / First Grade Bale Of Men's Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by timy22(f): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
**WHAT IS THE MEANING OF OK. BUSINESS?

Before I talk about Ok business , I think it important we understand the meaning of "OK"

OK is the abbreviation for "Okirika "
Okirika is a nigeria slag for imported used clothes from western countries.

Most of this clothes re designer clothes, with good quality, while some re low quality.

And that is why they comes in different grades. 1st grade, 2nd etc

~What is the meaning of OK "Business"

Ok business is act of buying fairly used Uk, US, China etc clothes nd selling to the end user in order to make profit.

~ How Lucrative is Ok Business ?

This Business is lucrative only when

*1 You buy quality bale( 1st grade )

*2 You understand how to sell, in order to make profit .

~How Do I Know and Buy Quality Bales ?

* A lot of people believe buying Ok bales is like a blind business because u don't see d content b4 paying .

Oh yes! U don't see the content , but my Golden advice is ~

* 1 Buy from a trusted seller that import or sell good and quality bales.

~How Do I know Quality Bale when I see one?

In "Ok business" they is nothing like learning how to know good bales"

REASONS

A Bale that look clean and flashy outwardly might carry lot of torn and rags when its been open.

And some bale might not look good outwardly but d content is hot and fine!

So my Golden rules still stand
" Buy from a trusted seller"

WATCHOUT!

~10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OK BUSINESS~

~HOW TO SELL INORDER TO MAKE PROFIT

1* When u open a bale , count d total number of clothes in the bale.

2* Grade the clothes into their different quality .

3* Sell according to their grades

-i.e , I usually open men shirt bale , the bale contain 200 pcs , whn I open it , the 1st thing I do is select d very hot ones , I tag them boutique wears cos they come wit tags/labels most time, nd I sell 1,000 - 1,500 per one , I select like 50 pcs aside for my boutique shirt nd sell 1500 for 1.

Note - how much you sell is determine by your location and the calibre of people you are selling to .

A customer bought a bale of tshirt frm me , and was seeking advice on hw much she can sell 1,

I told her she can sell for 1k or 1500

She later sold some 2500 nd 1500, 1k
she is also a member of this group.

~NOW LET DO SOME CALCULATION ON SELLING

If a bale of 1st grade London Office Men shirt cost #90,000 for 200pcs ,

And you ve 50pcs extra clean with or without tags you can sell for 1500.

1500x 50 =75,000

Ok , you decided to sell the next grade 700 for 100pcs , let's go

700x100 =70,000

Wel, you decided to sell the last grade 500 or do clearance sales #400

400x150 = 60,000

Now let's round the figures up

1st sale - 75,000+ 70,000+ 60000= 205,000

205,000 - 90,000 biz capital = 115k

115k- bale expenses ( logistic etc) 10k

Profit = 105k

You will only arrive @ this profit whn you buy a very good bale nd you sell it the right way !

Understanding how to clear your reminding goods , and not keepn them will help you arrive @ this profit .

Thank you for Reading, Questions are welcome( every question should be related to the topic of discussion)

Watch out for other great topics like

* 10 Amazing ~WAY YOU CAN SELL~ to make good profit*

* 5 Types of Bales you can sell ~THIS SEASON ~ to make WOW profit*

* 7~ FACT about OK Business*

* The ~Different Types Of Bales *

Thank you for being a member of this group, and a big thank you to all my customers in this group I appreciate you all.

Have wonderful day

3 Likes

Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by timy22(f): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by rvpbae: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Op, for a first timer in the business, what kind of clothes would you advice I start with?

I like the idea of the male shirts. What type of clothes sell faster?

Cc: timy22
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by teemercy(f): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
thanks op,I will love to start this business but I don't know where to get trusted seller
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by Temibabie(f): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2016
I'm interested
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by chalsixtus(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2016
thank you op ,,, can I get first grade bale with 200k how can I start as a first timer
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by chalsixtus(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2016
thank you op ,,, can I get first grade bale with 200k how can I start as a first timer
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by timy22(f): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
chalsixtus:
thank you op ,,, can I get first grade bale with 200k
how can I start as a first timer
Yes you can get first grade,chat me up to know more on how u can start.
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by timy22(f): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
teemercy:
thanks op,I will love to start this business but I don't know where to get trusted seller
You can contact me for that.
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by chalsixtus(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
timy22:

ok tnx smiley
timy22:

ok tnx
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by Ochlux(f): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Thanks for this info. I need to contact you for more details.What's your contact please?
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by timy22(f): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ochlux:
Thanks for this info. I need to contact you for more details.What's your contact please?

call or wasap me on -07032526610
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by timy22(f): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2016
Newly arrived Grade AAA London Bale now available with 5percent discount on all our good
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by timy22(f): 12:26am On Dec 16, 2016
A Big thank you to all our wonderful customers.

Thanks for the Patronage.

Merry Xmas and Happy Newyear in advance.

Watsap or call me to order your Grade AAA London bale of clothes, Shoes and Bags.

Samples from our bag bale .

Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by timy22(f): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy weekend people
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by timy22(f): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
rvpbae:
Op, for a first timer in the business, what kind of clothes would you advice I start with?

I like the idea of the male shirts. What type of clothes sell faster?

Cc: timy22

So sorry dear, I didn't see dZ on time,chat me on Whatsap so we cn talk better
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by rossi5(f): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2017
timy22:
Happy weekend people

How abt bag and shoes ma..first grade.
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by timy22(f): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
rossi5:

How abt bag and shoes ma..first grade.

They re available, kindly wassap me or call on 07032526610
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by matoxy(m): 6:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Been trying to chat you up, but don't know what's happening not delivering this is my number 08183549549. Please I need to chat you up asap. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by timy22(f): 1:03am On Feb 06, 2017
matoxy:
Been trying to chat you up, but don't know what's happening not delivering this is my number 08183549549. Please I need to chat you up asap. Thanks

Will add u up myself.
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by timy22(f): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hello people,

Xmas is around the corner, take advantage of this season to make some cash,

What will sell this season?

Children clothing
Children shoes
Then

Adult clothing.

You knw wat?

You can make great profit , by buying children gown bale.

Boy shirts bale

Children jean bale,

Children polo bale

How to make profit?

1 new children ball gowns goes for 7 - 15k in the market.

You can make more than 200 % profit from children gown bale this season.

You can make good profit by buying Grade AAA gown bale and sell each gown for 3 - 4k.

3,000× 400+ pcs in a gown bale.

Hmmm! I cant shout!!

You cant buy full bale?

With 50k, you can get top grade ball gowns
And make your profit.

How? WhatsApp me on 07032526610.

Do you wnt children mix clothing? Top quality?

Whatapp me, we have newly arrived bales of clothes in stocks.

For more info, call or WhatsApp 07032526610.

Our office address 24, Karimu laka str. Egbeda.

Timmy clothing.

We known for top quality.

1 Like

Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by K9blunt(f): 1:52pm On May 26, 2019
I wonder if you're still in this business... Can you add me in your WhatsApp group? 08092351306
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by Taymi: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Looking for who to share a bale of coperate gown with....

Let Share Bale Of Coperate Gown, Uk Used, Anyone Interested?
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by Ubongdemaga: 2:34pm On May 12, 2020
timy22:
**WHAT IS THE MEANING OF OK. BUSINESS?

Before I talk about Ok business , I think it important we understand the meaning of "OK"

OK is the abbreviation for "Okirika "
Okirika is a nigeria slag for imported used clothes from western countries.

Most of this clothes re designer clothes, with good quality, while some re low quality.

And that is why they comes in different grades. 1st grade, 2nd etc

~What is the meaning of OK "Business"

Ok business is act of buying fairly used Uk, US, China etc clothes nd selling to the end user in order to make profit.

~ How Lucrative is Ok Business ?

This Business is lucrative only when

*1 You buy quality bale( 1st grade )

*2 You understand how to sell, in order to make profit .

~How Do I Know and Buy Quality Bales ?

* A lot of people believe buying Ok bales is like a blind business because u don't see d content b4 paying .

Oh yes! U don't see the content , but my Golden advice is ~

* 1 Buy from a trusted seller that import or sell good and quality bales.

~How Do I know Quality Bale when I see one?

In "Ok business" they is nothing like learning how to know good bales"

REASONS

A Bale that look clean and flashy outwardly might carry lot of torn and rags when its been open.

And some bale might not look good outwardly but d content is hot and fine!

So my Golden rules still stand
" Buy from a trusted seller"

WATCHOUT!

~10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OK BUSINESS~

~HOW TO SELL INORDER TO MAKE PROFIT

1* When u open a bale , count d total number of clothes in the bale.

2* Grade the clothes into their different quality .

3* Sell according to their grades

-i.e , I usually open men shirt bale , the bale contain 200 pcs , whn I open it , the 1st thing I do is select d very hot ones , I tag them boutique wears cos they come wit tags/labels most time, nd I sell 1,000 - 1,500 per one , I select like 50 pcs aside for my boutique shirt nd sell 1500 for 1.

Note - how much you sell is determine by your location and the calibre of people you are selling to .

A customer bought a bale of tshirt frm me , and was seeking advice on hw much she can sell 1,

I told her she can sell for 1k or 1500

She later sold some 2500 nd 1500, 1k
she is also a member of this group.

~NOW LET DO SOME CALCULATION ON SELLING

If a bale of 1st grade London Office Men shirt cost #90,000 for 200pcs ,

And you ve 50pcs extra clean with or without tags you can sell for 1500.

1500x 50 =75,000

Ok , you decided to sell the next grade 700 for 100pcs , let's go

700x100 =70,000

Wel, you decided to sell the last grade 500 or do clearance sales #400

400x150 = 60,000

Now let's round the figures up

1st sale - 75,000+ 70,000+ 60000= 205,000

205,000 - 90,000 biz capital = 115k

115k- bale expenses ( logistic etc) 10k

Profit = 105k

You will only arrive @ this profit whn you buy a very good bale nd you sell it the right way !

Understanding how to clear your reminding goods , and not keepn them will help you arrive @ this profit .

Thank you for Reading, Questions are welcome( every question should be related to the topic of discussion)

Watch out for other great topics like

* 10 Amazing ~WAY YOU CAN SELL~ to make good profit*

* 5 Types of Bales you can sell ~THIS SEASON ~ to make WOW profit*

* 7~ FACT about OK Business*

* The ~Different Types Of Bales *

Thank you for being a member of this group, and a big thank you to all my customers in this group I appreciate you all.

Have wonderful day
thanks 4 d enlightenment and transparency.
Re: A-Z Of UK Bale (OKIRIKA) Business ( Part 2) by Dellyice: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Where can I buy first grade polo: coler neck, round neck and v neck. My WhatsApp 08130069755

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye / ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ / Agbani Darego On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's September 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.