Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election (46462 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court / Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
swiperthefox:
She will definitely win as president of the United States of America. It will be historic. Women leading the most powerful nations in the world: Theresa May of UK, Mikel of Germany and now Hillary Clinton as the leader of the free world.
Women all the way!. grin
I can't wait to see the winner announced.
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Handsomecole(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
When are they going to begin to snatch ballot boxes??
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by murmee: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rotjijatau:
why do most Nigerians detest Hilary Clinton?
What gave you that impression? Most Nigerians home and abroad are solidly behind Hillary Clinton and by the grace of Almighty God, she will definitely win!
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by photoshoot(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hear mild shout/scream, wuuuw

Come Nigeria, na noise e go be with over 10 security personnels undecided
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by adekayo1234(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
I dan tire for this matter self but i seriously want Hillary to win for no reason.... A known devil is better than a Devil in disguise
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Nickymezor(f): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
I hope Hillary wins
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2016

Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by promzyphyno(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dreamscometrue:
I stand with Hillary kiss

Anybody I vote for must surely win.

God bless America

So na u carry dat confused Buhari put for us as president abi... grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by ArabMopol(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
BornMarch15:
TB Joshua don talk say she go win.
So I STAND WITH TB JOSHUA
should incase God decided to disappoint TB Joshua what will you do
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by FakoMaybach1: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
That awkward moment when hilary finds out that bill clinton voted for trump...omo she go so divorce his white ass...anybody wey win na God win
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by eezeribe(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
CNN IS BIASED... although I want her to win

You can quote me but I won't see it cos I only visit a post once
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
I hope this terrorist wins.... so we can see her signature brand of democracy by insurgency in more middle eastern countries like Yemen, Saudi Arabia and the lots

Hillary will win, and she wil supervise the final burial of American exceptionalism.

SHE represents everything that has gone wrong with the USA in the last 50 years - Corruption, godless worship of everything mundane and perverse, money for hand back for ground foreign policy, financial indiscipline and a machaviellian social justice system.

For blacks who support her... it is foolishness. Racial tension became worse under Obama and this trend will continue because Clinton like Obama are politicians whose ideologies is a product 9f the elites who control the system and they do not follow their personal convictions.

Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Astuteleader(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
May the most political win!!
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
I no even dey around when una vote for negative change angry
promzyphyno:

So na u carry dat confused Buhari put for us as president abi... grin

So na u carry dat confused Buhari put for us as president abi...
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by eezeribe(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
ArabMopol:
should incase God decided to disappoint TB Joshua what will you do

TAUTOLOGY
Madam President-in-waiting!
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Doctor0071(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pls how much them share for the voter in US, abi them no copy nigeria nooni, lolz

Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Mememan: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
kestolove95:
U mean president Hillary Clinton?
Hmn
Longest time kesto
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Peterpanny: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
BornMarch15:
it's a matter of time,you will stand with your ances`tors.
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Smooyis(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
swiperthefox:
She will definitely win as president of the United States of America. It will be historic. Women leading the most powerful nations in the world: Theresa May of UK, Mikel of Germany and now Hillary Clinton as the leader of the free world.

Who says the place of the woman is in the kitchen, or the other room! I salute our women for this historic feat.

Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by zangiff(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
I stand for nobody
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
cornel994:
Post seen wer is d moni

Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by promzyphyno(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dreamscometrue:
I no even dey around when una vote for negative change angry

My brother,d change negative die,lolz
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by talk2saintify(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2016

Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Smooyis(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
BornMarch15:

I stand with daddy Joshua also grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by PaulIdu: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
kingobozy:
This is just the classic case of choosing the lesser evil. Hillary and Thrump both have their strengths and weaknesses. Never in the history of American battle for presidency has both aspirant have so much dirt on them.
But I still stand with Hillary. I believe she is more diplomatic and can be reasoned with.

Like we reasoned with her over arming Islamic terrorist? like we reasoned with her over giving us the Ebola vaccine when we needed it
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by ArabMopol(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:

TAUTOLOGY
answer my question.... I hope u are not going to blame it on recession or Jonathan ?
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by lakesidepapa(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
swiperthefox:

Bros, The Chancellor of Germany is Not Mikel, Her name is Angela Merkel.

Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
VickyRotex:
I wont be surprised if Hillary wins. Everything happening in the world today, happened in the Series 24 Hours!

Well, back to this:

The First female President in the Series.

See their striking resemblance aswel.

The only difference is that Allison was a Republican in the movie, while Hillary is Democratic.

Fictional Allison Taylor first

And Hillary Clinton second

in that case bill will divorce hilary
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by africanusvu(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Yes.she did.but i heard she even voted for TRUMP
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Mzyouzee1(f): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
The mistake we made with Bihar is still very much haunting us as hell. .....Nigerians want to now aid anoda mishap! Smh? ......moving on

China Stages Massive ‘taiwan Invasion’ Drills(Pix, Video) / Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel / Rat Is Tied Up And Publicly Shamed For 'stealing Rice' In China