Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election (46461 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court / Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nigeria will soon have her first female President. Y 'all would be happy to vote fot me

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by cornel994(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=RETIREDMUMU post=50872466][/quote] n u r wu? Retiredmumu undecided
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by dollarprincess(f): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
hmm...make we dey observe also read US warns it will hack Russia's infrastructure if it interferes with the election http://www.getontopc.com/2016/11/tending-us-warns-it-will-hack-russias.html
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by MONITZ: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

You got it! Especially the Palmer and Obama thing. It isnt a coincidence at all. That's why I've always seen that series as more than just a movie.

Anytime I see such things in the news, It's seems like "De Ja Vu" then I remember "24 Hours".

Once again, that series is more than just a movie. I also "like to think that" apart from the script writer(s) being clairvoyants, it's somewhat political aswel. I may be wrong.

Are you watching the current one, "Designated Survivor"? I wont be surprised about that aswel.

Nope,I am not really a movie buff but most times I get to only watch wen I ve heard so much abt the movie,and wen i eventually set off,i become a stickler for details and this was wat happened with the series "24".

I hardly ve the time to sit and watch movies these days but now that u ve mentioned the "current one",I think I will have to give it a shot.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by VickyRotex(f): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
MONITZ:

Nope,I am not really a movie buff but most times I get to only watch wen I ve heard so much abt the movie,and wen i eventually set off,i become a stickler for details and this was wat happened with the series "24".

I hardly ve the time to sit and watch movies these days but now that u ve mentioned the "current one",I think I will have to give it a shot.

Me too! Not a movie person aswel, barely watch movies. Also, the way people hype movies, makes it uninteresting for me to watch them.

It took a lot of convincing back then, before I decided to watch the 24 hours series. I wasn't disappointed.

As a matter of Fact, "24 hours", is the only series I ever started and finished, and I've re-watched all seasons, four times now. Also, the academic insight/details I constantly gain from it each time I watch it, makes me a Fan of the series. Would love to continue watching some related series, but time isnt a friend.

I cant wait to round up the semester, so as to watch all the episodes I've missed for Designated Survivor. Got it all saved up! grin
May not be as interesting as 24, but give it a shot! smiley

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by PaulIdu: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
kingobozy:

Lol. Guy I dont know where you are getting all this news from but you are so wrong on all counts.
If anything, it was GEJ administration that frustrated the efforts of Clinton and her US team.

Don't worry
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by richard58: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Is she the same woman that acted madam president in 24 season7 cos they look alike

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Kenneth10110(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dreamscometrue:
I stand with Hillary kiss

Anybody I vote for must surely win.

God bless America

No offence but when last have you woken up and you say 'God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rotjijatau:
why do most Nigerians detest Hilary Clinton?
it's a misogynic thing
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Talk2Bella(f): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
This video moved me to tears cry

We can achieve our dreams If we work towards it
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by emsquare(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2016
All the best...
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by moriton(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2016
BornMarch15:
TB Joshua don talk say she go win.
So I STAND WITH TB JOSHUA

How far. How market. Trump wins.
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by Justiceleague1: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
TimeManager:
if Trump failed to win, Trumpanzee(Igbos) are in big trouble.
Kiss the truth!
who is the Trumpazee now? Mental grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election by PaschalWooden(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
BornMarch15:
TB Joshua don talk say she go win.
So I STAND WITH TB JOSHUA

So I stand with...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Stages Massive ‘taiwan Invasion’ Drills(Pix, Video) / Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel / Rat Is Tied Up And Publicly Shamed For 'stealing Rice' In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.