Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Prenatal Multi + DHA 200mg For Pregnant Women. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prenatal Multi + DHA 200mg For Pregnant Women. (2342 Views)

Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards / Chorionic Villus Sampling (cvs)/ Prenatal Fetal Genotype / Chorionic Villus Sampling Test/prenatal Genotype Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prenatal Multi + DHA 200mg For Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Natures Made prenatal Multi + DHA 200mg x165 soft gels

Meeting your nutrient needs before and during your pregnancy is important to help support a healthy pregnancy and the baby’s development. Nature Made Prenatal Multi + 200mg DHA provides key vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support during pregnancy, such as folic acid and iron, as well as 200 mg of DHA omega-3 fatty acid in one convenient, easy to swallow softgel. Nature Made Prenatal Multi + 200mg DHA is clinically proven to ensure absorption of key nutrients.**
Nature Made Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
Clinically proven absorption**
One per day dosage
Easy-to-swallow softgel
Scientifically formulated with essential vitamins and minerals, plus 200mg DHA:

DHA: May help support fetal brain and eye development†

Folic Acid: Adequate folic acid in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a neural tube defect

Iron: Vital for red blood cell formation. Iron is an essential part of hemoglobin, the protein substance which enables red blood cells to deliver oxygen to cells throughout the body.† Daily requirements for iron nearly double during pregnancy

Calcium and Vitamin D3: Help build and support strong bones†

Vitamin A: Helps support healthy eye function†

Vitamins A, C, and D and Zinc: Help support the immune system†

Vitamins C and E: Provide antioxidant support†

B vitamins (thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12): Support cellular energy production†

Testimonies: Amazon...

Best prenatal I've taken.
Bykittymamaon June 21, 2015
Verified Purchase
It's huge and sometimes it tastes like fish, but anything for the baby. I keep my bottle in the fridge, because it when it got hot and humid, the capsules started to get fish oil on my hands. The refrigeration helped. It washes off fine, but it's annoying to have to wash my hands after taking my vitamins.
I've been taking a prenatal for 5 years now, because that's how long we've been trying to get and stay pregnant. This is the one I'm going to stay with. I like that the DHA is in there. I also like the capsule vs. tablet, because at this size, they get tough to swallow and capsules seem more slippery, so easier to get down. I've never had any nausea/stomach upset with them, but I do almost always eat breakfast first.

Good vitamins
ByLana McCoyon June 5, 2013
Verified Purchase
They have a fishy smell--not good when you are pregnant. I had to end up taking them at night before bed, otherwise I'd throw up immediately afterwards. Other than that, they seemed to be great, as far as I can tell. I'm still using them now that I'm breastfeeding. I have a healthy happy baby, and I have strong nails smiley
25 people found this helpful

Love
ByMCon March 13, 2016
Verified Purchase
Love this one as subscribe and save...don't have to think about it. Have been taking since 2 months prior to conceiving. Healthy baby and mommy. Still taking while nursing. Love that it is dye free and preservative free.
5 people found this helpful.

PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY FOR FREE DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS.

CONTACT: 22, Diya street, 2nd floor Home affairs complex, Gbagada Lagos. Call/WHATSAPP 08153872443. For more products on health and lifestyle, kindly follow us on Instagram, Twitter and BBM: @Salverelifestyl.
SalvereLifestyl....... Here for you.

Price #7,450

Re: Prenatal Multi + DHA 200mg For Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Prenatal for your woman... get her the proper nutrients...

(1) (Reply)

Infertility; The Stem Cell Therapy Solution / How Easy Or Difficult Is It To Contact Hiv Through Barbing Salon Clippers? / Your Final Bustop For Fibroid And Endometriosis Cure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.