Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Easy Or Difficult Is It To Contact Hiv Through Barbing Salon Clippers? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Easy Or Difficult Is It To Contact Hiv Through Barbing Salon Clippers? (2338 Views)

Eye Care: What You Must Never Do To Contact Lens- Experts Advice / Can U Contact Hiv/aids Through A French Kiss? / The Risk Of Contacting HIV Through Clippers (Barbing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Easy Or Difficult Is It To Contact Hiv Through Barbing Salon Clippers? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2010
I usually do my hair cut right in my house but yesterday was an exception when I visited the barbing salon. As soon as I returned home the whole household members were outraged cos they think I might get the virus. What are the chances of being infected in a barbing salon?
Re: How Easy Or Difficult Is It To Contact Hiv Through Barbing Salon Clippers? by Czario: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2010
Im not sure, but if u can get it frm infected tatoo needles why cant u get it from clipper?
Re: How Easy Or Difficult Is It To Contact Hiv Through Barbing Salon Clippers? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2010
There has to be a blood to blood transfer. When hiv is exposed in the air, it gets weaker that means less chance of infection.
Re: How Easy Or Difficult Is It To Contact Hiv Through Barbing Salon Clippers? by chidyke77(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2010
MrPrsdent:

There has to be a blood to blood transfer. When hiv is exposed in the air, it gets weaker that means less chance of infection.
eina:

I usually do my hair cut right in my house but yesterday was an exception when I visited the barbing salon. As soon as I returned home the whole household members were outraged cos they think I might get the virus. What are the chances of being infected in a barbing salon?
Are you the only son for that kind of panic that you barbed outside yet you bleep girls without them been outraged? when next you visit the salon ask the barber man to sprinkle some spirit on the clipper blade and use a lighter to burn d blades or you go with your own clipper.
Re: How Easy Or Difficult Is It To Contact Hiv Through Barbing Salon Clippers? by MrCrackles(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2010
Poster

Cop yourself a good clipper. . .

Or better still insist and watch barbers thoroughly sterilise barbing tools. . . .

The chances of getting HIV outhere cant be joked about with

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use / Any Good Orthopaedic Hospital In Abuja? / Vitiligo - Incurable Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.