Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Be Very Careful Nigerians ! Dont Make The Same Mistake The Jews Made With Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Very Careful Nigerians ! Dont Make The Same Mistake The Jews Made With Jesus (612 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Very Careful Nigerians ! Dont Make The Same Mistake The Jews Made With Jesus by ScienceWatch: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIANS !

You should be interested in what was said about the greatest anointed Pastor in the modern day.
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

Professor Oweneel states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.

They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing.
It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).

“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity.

"It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher.
That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”

My view is that pastors can use Emmanuel TV and TB Joshua youtube.com videos to study the incredible mass deliverances and healings happening daily in the Scoan Church Nigeria.

Warning ! Kwaku Bonsam and Freeze of cool FM's plan to destroy the Holy Scoan Nigeria failed again. Pentecostal Pnf church leaders and falso profeta and tbjoshuawatch webpages are part of this satanic group. They are part of a spiritually sick satanic group that want see the continuation of the suffering of good people in Nigeria and the world.

Remember how the Jews rejected the scientific verifiable evidence freely available to them. Miracle, Prophecy, Signs And Wonders are Gods way of providing evidence of his love through one man, Jesus Christ and His anointed Pastors/Priests/Prophets.

Without this anointing, Pastors are not recognized in heaven. They are fake !

If you love Jesus Christ, remember to block this evil facebook pages; https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuawatch,
AND https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuafalsoprofeta/
to block the page click on “more” in FAcebook then click on ‘block” . Soon this harmful page will only serve the needs of satanic worshipers.

1 Like

Re: Be Very Careful Nigerians ! Dont Make The Same Mistake The Jews Made With Jesus by ScienceWatch: 1:00am On Jan 15, 2017
The holy Prophet TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of false religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

A very powerful observation concerning humans inability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God. While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is the only true Messiah firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS (Miracle healing, Deliverance from evil spirits, etc.)

Examine what Christ is saying about Himself and the miraculous WORKS.
John 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them, ”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Re: Be Very Careful Nigerians ! Dont Make The Same Mistake The Jews Made With Jesus by ScienceWatch: 1:03am On Jan 15, 2017
Christ commanded, “ As the Father sent me, so send I you.” If pastors cant fulfill this command of Jesus, he is fake and is unable to give to the suffering masses what Jesus want to give. The pastors theological qualifications dont count here.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience. I have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS.
The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Re: Be Very Careful Nigerians ! Dont Make The Same Mistake The Jews Made With Jesus by ScienceWatch: 1:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

What are the FRUIT that Jesus refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.

See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.
Re: Be Very Careful Nigerians ! Dont Make The Same Mistake The Jews Made With Jesus by ScienceWatch: 1:09am On Jan 15, 2017
In-spite of the scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and Wonders witnessed by them, a solution must be found to provide practical tuition on the LOVE of GOD as shown in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

John7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How do this man know all this, having never learned?

John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS(miracles, signs, prophecy and many wonders) that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Do you see how Christ knew that we would never understand the blunt truth about himself, which could be answered like this;

“I have no recognized theological education, I have not been ordained by any of your clergy. I am from God ! My WORKS (miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders) prove who I am. “
What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Re: Be Very Careful Nigerians ! Dont Make The Same Mistake The Jews Made With Jesus by orisa37: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2017
Thanks Prof. I believe in T.B.Joshua too. For those wanting the best Prayer Mountain to go, visit SCOAN.
Re: Be Very Careful Nigerians ! Dont Make The Same Mistake The Jews Made With Jesus by ScienceWatch: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
orisa37:
Thanks Prof. I believe in T.B.Joshua too. For those wanting the best Prayer Mountain to go, visit SCOAN.
Sorry Orisa37, I just read this topic now. Thanks. May God protect everything in your life !

I tuned into the Emmanuel TV channel and I witnessed the deep unpretentious JOY flowing out of men and woman of all races from around the world as they praise the mighty Jesus Christ. Most of these amazing worshipers have arrive at the gates of the holy SCOAN Church Nigeria very early in the morning to ensure they get inside. Which means most worshipers have been there for more 10 hours already. Wow ! What more can I say ?

Many of these blessed worshipers are extremely credible EYE WITNESSES and grateful recipients of the mighty WORKS that only the mighty Jesus Christ can do in their lives. Truly God is alive in the proper PRAISE and WORSHIP of His Son Jesus. They now praise from the depths of their hearts for what they have experienced in what they know as "The arena of liberty."

When one looks closely at the SCOAN Church worshipers, into their joy filled eyes and observe their total relaxed body countenance as they sing and dance their praises, to honor the TRUTH about the mighty Jesus Christ which they have seen repeatedly and POWERFULLY demonstrated to them. They dance with a joy, not as the world can give !

Only the WORKS bear witness/evidence of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.
John 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness/evidence than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness/evidence for me, that the Father hath sent me.

The holy Prophet TB Joshua is a true Disciple of the living God anointed by Jesus Christ. The Evidence speaks for it self. Don’t be deceived by others.
Re: Be Very Careful Nigerians ! Dont Make The Same Mistake The Jews Made With Jesus by orisa37: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2017
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is an Apostle of Jesus Christ and a Reward and Return of Prophet John The Baptist(Elijah) by The Order of Jesus Christ at The Transfiguration.
We are still observing. But I know that T.B.Joshua is a HA reflecting actions as varied as human reactions and religions.
Re: Be Very Careful Nigerians ! Dont Make The Same Mistake The Jews Made With Jesus by ScienceWatch: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
orisa37:
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is an Apostle of Jesus Christ and a Reward and Return of Prophet John The Baptist(Elijah) by The Order of Jesus Christ at The Transfiguration.
We are still observing. But I know that T.B.Joshua is a HA reflecting actions as varied as human reactions and religions.
I second that ! May the Holy Spirit continue to bless you Prophet TB Joshua and your family as you continue to remain faithful to your amazing calling.

(1) (Reply)

Why Christians Are Becoming Atheists / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/17 / Is MouthAction/ Anal Sex Okay In Christian Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.