Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing (6880 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2016
johnw74:

"Jesus was not adressing pastors-shepherds, but a crowd of different genders and ages."

that's typical phony jw confusion

truly Jesus was adressing His whole audience, the whole crowd including His Apostles-shepherds telling them about many issues including conditions at His return in the end time, and about false prophets like the jehovah's witnesses sect

Mat 7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
This may help you, JOHNW74,

Here Jesus explains to pastors world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of future pastors. Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Today, THE WHOLE WORLD IS blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
JMAN05:

He was not addressing pastors. He was making prophesy of what we should beware of, bad eggs that claim to represent him. He never sent such people to preach nor to represent him. They do so on there own. Christ never knew them. When you observe there fruit, run away. Nothing there was for true followers of Christ.

Jesus audience comprise of people of varying ages and genders. Pastors are shepherds, Jesus was not addressing his shepherds therein, but a crowd of different genders and ages.

Again, Jesus was not addressing pastors, but was making a prophesy of how to know false prophets. Those not from him.
You are confused JMANO5, Jesus knew that there will be thousands of people that want to cruelly oppress innocent worshipers of the true God. Jesus left very powerful instructions behind so that everyone will easily know a FAKE pastor from an ANOINTED pastor.

Here Jesus explains to pastors world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of future pastors. Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

The world is blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.

The WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

What are the works Jesus always refer to ? Thats why FAKE pastors are in a panic as Emmanuel TV expose them.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
JMAN05:

Jesus was not addressing his anointed pastors. The words were for false prophets who would perform miracles with the use of his name. As such, someone can perform miracle without having Gods backing.

That's the point under discussion, not ur SCOAN story.
The truth is that Jesus in his great wisdom reveals to us in more ways than one, that the Holy Gospel is not a three-fold or four-fold or even a five fold scam as thousands of FAKE pastors have defrauded the Holy Gospels for the private evil gain.

Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS are a vital part of the complete Gospel that a pastor is commanded to take to all the world. It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God and His miraculous solutions for our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us !

Joh 5:20 For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe.
Joh 5:21 For as the true God raise up the dead, and give them life; even so the Son gives life to whom he will.
Joh 5:22 For the true God judge no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:
Joh 5:24 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that understand what I am saying and doing, and believes in God that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto eternal life.

Have you ever wondered why many people have a hard time honouring Jesus?
Here Jesus explains this problem very clearly.
Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe the WORKS I am doing, except if the true God sends them to me.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor , not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

We are greatly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miracles/ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
ScienceWatch:
The truth is that Jesus in his great wisdom reveals to us in more ways than one, that the Holy Gospel is not a three-fold or four-fold or even a five fold scam as thousands of FAKE pastors have defrauded the Holy Gospels for the private evil gain.

Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS are a vital part of the complete Gospel that a pastor is commanded to take to all the world. It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God and His miraculous solutions for our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us !

Joh 5:20 For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe.
Joh 5:21 For as the true God raise up the dead, and give them life; even so the Son gives life to whom he will.
Joh 5:22 For the true God judge no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:
Joh 5:24 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that understand what I am saying and doing, and believes in God that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto eternal life.

Have you ever wondered why many people have a hard time honouring Jesus?
Here Jesus explains this problem very clearly.
Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe the WORKS I am doing, except if the true God sends them to me.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor , not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

We are greatly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miracles/ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

Still out of the point. Someone can perform miracle without Gods backing. That's the point.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
JMAN05:

Still out of the point. Someone can perform miracle without Gods backing. That's the point.
Ok. Let get back to the point then.

It is common knowledge among people that are active in spiritual matters that the "dark spirits" can not deliver a person from evil spirits/demons. They say they have tried and failed regardless of how much "powers" they have accumulated.

They also say that healings are impossible to do because "dark spirits" can only bring sickness, disease, sorrow etc.

They say that they can perform miracles, but only from the "dark" entities.

Now could you, JMANO5, for the first time closely examine the thousands of miracles of the "Light" flowing abundantly out of the holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

I assume that after three months of studying these miracles, you will also come back to nairaland and claim that the thousands of personal testimonies from people world-wide are all fake.

One last point : No one can perform the healing, deliverance and awesome blessings seen daily on Emmanuel TV without Gods backing.

Thousands of preachers around the world are realizing their foolish ways and coming to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria for correction.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by Anas09: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
ScienceWatch:
You have ended your augment well, ANAS09, Talk is cheap, but brandy cost money !

Millions of people world wide dont have to tolerate "cheap talkers" disguised as "PASTORS" any longer.
Thanks to Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Here Jesus Christ explains who he is and why He came into the world.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the True God, but by me.
Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them into the world to do the same.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

Here Jesus Christ explains who he is and why He came into the world.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the True God, but by me.

Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them into the world to do the same.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Today, the whole world is blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

Okay sir. I just couldnt read all because i know you'll be all about singing TBJushua instead of Jesus.

I only read the 'Talk is cheap but Brandy costs money' part, and then lafed.

Whose apostle are you? Christ's or TB Jushua's?

Dont bother with a response pls. I can't stand it.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
JMAN05:

Emmanuel TV and their youtube.com is clearing the sickening doubts caused by thousands of FAKE pastors. If you were among the cursing crowd, would you also say healing and deliverance can also be done by satan?

In these scriptures we see that Jesus Christ is accused of using demonic power to deliver a man from an evil spirit.

Mat 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.
Mat 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.
Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out devils through the prince of the devils.

Note how the same false accusations are made against the Holy Prophet TB Joshua by church leaders world wide.

24 hours a day, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miraculous WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
Anas09:

Okay sir. I just couldnt read all because i know you'll be all about singing TBJushua instead of Jesus.

I only read the 'Talk is cheap but Brandy costs money' part, and then lafed.

Whose apostle are you? Christ's or TB Jushua's?

Dont bother with a response pls. I can't stand it.
oK ANAS09, lets leave the info for the viewers to read.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by Anas09: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
ScienceWatch:
oK ANAS09, lets leave the info for the viewers to read.
Yeah. Better that way.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by johnw74: 5:29am On Dec 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:
This may help you, JOHNW74,

Today, THE WHOLE WORLD IS blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

I don't know anything about the Scoan Church or Emmanuel TV

God did say we will do miracles as He did

Joh 14:12  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Jesus gave his apostles and disciples power to perform miracles and many are spoken of in the book of Acts and elsewhere.

There are those doing fake miracles also, once when I visited a church that supposedly did miracles, healings etc. they were very obviously fake, it was amazing to me that the people there believe them, and apparently continued on in that church of satan.
Just like people here at this forum who belong to the jehovahs witnesses sect have been shown many Bible verses that show the Word-Jesus Christ is God, and yet they remain non believers in their church of satan, rejecting the Truth-Jesus Christ and denying Him, they are antichrists.

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 25, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Ok. Let get back to the point then.

It is common knowledge among people that are active in spiritual matters that the "dark spirits" can not deliver a person from evil spirits/demons. They say they have tried and failed regardless of how much "powers" they have accumulated.

They also say that healings are impossible to do because "dark spirits" can only bring sickness, disease, sorrow etc.

They say that they can perform miracles, but only from the "dark" entities.

Now could you, JMANO5, for the first time closely examine the thousands of miracles of the "Light" flowing abundantly out of the holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

I assume that after three months of studying these miracles, you will also come back to nairaland and claim that the thousands of personal testimonies from people world-wide are all fake.

One last point : No one can perform the healing, deliverance and awesome blessings seen daily on Emmanuel TV without Gods backing.

Thousands of preachers around the world are realizing their foolish ways and coming to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria for correction.

Jesus has already stated that those not having his backing can perform powerful works even using his name. So they can expel demons to deceive the unwary.

2thess 2:9 recognizes this powerful works done by the power of Satan. This Satan is transforming himself into an angel of light. So whether there were actual miracle there in scoan or not, it does not dismiss the fact that the devil can inspire people to do such powerful works.

Instead being mesmerised by the miracle you see, better speaks about doing Gods will, for that is what will ensure your future life, not miracles. Matt 7:21
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2016
JMAN05:

Jesus has already stated that those not having his backing can perform powerful works even using his name. So they can expel demons to deceive the unwary.

2thess 2:9 recognizes this powerful works done by the power of Satan. This Satan is transforming himself into an angel of light. So whether there were actual miracle there in scoan or not, it does not dismiss the fact that the devil can inspire people to do such powerful works.

Instead being mesmerised by the miracle you see, better speaks about doing Gods will, for that is what will ensure your future life, not miracles. Matt 7:21
The Holy scriptures quoted below must be understood first before we try to make sense of your comments.

Today, the world is blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. John 14:12

Notice Jesus' emphasis on the word "WORKS '. Because everyone can talk. Talk is cheap !
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2016
JMAN05:

You are trying to contradict the clear instructions given by Jesus Christ himself. Besides, Jesus said that Satan can not and will not work against himself. What dont you understand about this ?

You also join the maddening crowd by using cheap worn out psychology by saying "dont be mesmerized by the miracles" But Jesus himself say the miracles are there to amaze you so that you can glorify/ brag about the Father, and therefore Him.

Joh 5:23 That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who has sent him.

Enlightened Nairaland readers, dont continue to be fooled by nice sounding arguments, the truth is in the holy Bible for all to see but for hundreds of years Fake pastors have deceived their congregations for their own personal gain.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2016
ScienceWatch:
You are trying to contradict the clear instructions given by Jesus Christ himself. Besides, Jesus said that Satan can not and will not work against himself. What dont you understand about this ?

You also join the maddening crowd by using cheap worn out psychology by saying "dont be mesmerized by the miracles" But Jesus himself say the miracles are there to amaze you so that you can glorify/ brag about the Father, and therefore Him.

Joh 5:23 That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who has sent him.

Enlightened Nairaland readers, dont continue to be fooled by nice sounding arguments, the truth is in the holy Bible for all to see but for hundreds of years Fake pastors have deceived their congregations for their own personal gain.
Carefully examine how JMANO5 contradict/make false what Jesus is saying ;

GMANO5 says, "Pastors/Prophets can expel demons to deceive the unwary." This is deliberately false because this is what Jesus says about it;

In these scriptures we see that Jesus Christ is accused of using demonic power to deliver a man from an evil spirit.
Mat 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.
Mat 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.
Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out devils through the prince of the devils.

We know that Jesus told these FAKE pastors/Pharisees that Satan can not and will not work against himself.
Why wont FAKE pastors respect what Jesus is saying here?

Note how the same false accusations are made against the Holy Prophet TB Joshua by church leaders world wide.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
JMAN05:

You are trying to contradict the clear instructions given by Jesus Christ himself. Besides, Jesus said that Satan can not and will not work against himself. What don’t you understand about this ?

You also sadly join the maddening crowd by using cheap worn out psychology by saying "dont be mesmerized by the miracles" But Jesus himself say the miracles are there to amaze you so that you can glorify/ brag about the Father, and therefore Him.

[/quote]Carefully examine how JMANO5 contradict/make false what Jesus is saying ;

GMANO5 says, "Pastors/Prophets can expel demons to deceive the unwary." This is deliberately false because this is what Jesus says about it;

We know that Jesus told these FAKE pastors/Pharisees that Satan can not and will not work against himself.

Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You are trying to contradict the clear instructions given by Jesus Christ himself. Besides, Jesus said that Satan can not and will not work against himself. What don’t you understand about this ?

You also sadly join the maddening crowd by using cheap worn out psychology by saying "dont be mesmerized by the miracles" But Jesus himself say the miracles are there to amaze you so that you can glorify/ brag about the Father, and therefore Him.

Carefully examine how JMANO5 contradict/make false what Jesus is saying ;

By performing miracles, Satan is not working against himself. He is rather promoting his fraud.

I am not the person saying that Satan can perform miracles. Jesus did. We read

Matt 24:24

24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will perform great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones"

Shouting does not change the truth. Someone not empowered by God can perform great signs. Satan still has his power.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
People persecute what they don't understand.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
JMAN05:

By performing miracles, Satan is not working against himself. He is rather promoting his fraud.

I am not the person saying that Satan can perform miracles. Jesus did. We read

Matt 24:24

24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will perform great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones"

Shouting does not change the truth. Someone not empowered by God can perform great signs. Satan still has his power.
You have answered yourself very nicely here. You do know that were fake miracles are performed, it is impossible to get verifiable evidence from the people concerned.

Yes, there are lots of evidence and testimonies of people that experienced wonders that was not of God, but the consequences was terrible as these same people eventually testify. Fake miracles is fake and the end result is fake. That is what Jesus warned, that we must not be misled.

The Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is providing the world with biblically and scientifically verifiable evidence of miracles, signs and wonders.
The evidence and demonstrations of Gods love is freely available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week on Emmanuel TV and the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria. Thousands of testimonies from sincere people world-wide, provide conclusive proof that their healings are permanent.

JMANO5, You say "Satan is promoting his fraud through sign and wonders." Well it is common knowledge that fraud can be investigated and evidence is always found.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You have answered yourself very nicely here. You do know that were fake miracles are performed, it is impossible to get verifiable evidence from the people concerned.

Yes, there are lots of evidence and testimonies of people that experienced wonders that was not of God, but the consequences was terrible as these same people eventually testify. Fake miracles is fake and the end result is fake. That is what Jesus warned, that we must not be misled.

The Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is providing the world with biblically and scientifically verifiable evidence of miracles, signs and wonders.
The evidence and demonstrations of Gods love is freely available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week on Emmanuel TV and the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria. Thousands of testimonies from sincere people world-wide, provide conclusive proof that their healings are permanent.

JMANO5, You say "Satan is promoting his fraud through sign and wonders." Well it is common knowledge that fraud can be investigated and evidence is always found.

Jesus didn't call it fake miracles and wonders as if it didn't happen. These false prophets will wrought real miracles that can be verified as having happened. But God is not their backer. Acts 16:16: Exod 7:11,12

With such miracles, you would think that God is backing him up, but you use the Bible to analyse any such persons. Act 17:11.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
JMAN05:

Jesus didn't call it fake miracles and wonders as if it didn't happen. These false prophets will wrought real miracles that can be verified as having happened. But God is not their backer. Acts 16:16: Exod 7:11,12

With such miracles, you would think that God is backing him up, but you use the Bible to analyse any such persons. Act 17:11.
If we continue the way you are do here we will go round and round in circles.

Jesus in His great wisdom and mercy made sure we wont be conned by these dark fake pastors/disciples/popes/prophets etc. So in spite of the warnings about false Prophets/pastors/ministers etc. you beautifully express here that Jesus gave us, we should next, see what he Jesus say about how to identify genuine prophets/pastors/ministers/popes etc.

See what you can find on this ?
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
JMAN05:

I notice that you dont care to list the works that the devil can inspire people to do. You fail to add the scriptures of Jesus explaining that Satan will not allow demons to be removed in Satans name.

Also Jesus Christ powerfully states why the miracles are very important to exposing fake pastors and also to glorify the true God.

Anyway, Jesus Christ make the point very clear in these holy scriptures;

Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him. The evidence of the miracles increase faith that lead to salvation of ones soul.

Here Jesus explains to pastors world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of every future pastor/pope/minister etc.

Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I notice that you dont care to list the works that the devil can inspire people to do. You fail to add the scriptures of Jesus explaining that Satan will not allow demons to be removed in Satans name.

Also Jesus Christ powerfully states why the miracles are very important to exposing fake pastors and also to glorify the true God.

Anyway, Jesus Christ make the point very clear in these holy scriptures;

Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him. The evidence of the miracles increase faith that lead to salvation of ones soul.

Here Jesus explains to pastors world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of every future pastor/pope/minister etc.

Matt 7:21
Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

Miracles doesn't ensure salvation, but doing Gods will does. That's what matters!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
JMAN05:

Matt 7:21
Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

Miracles doesn't ensure salvation, but doing Gods will does. That's what matters!
It will be useful to us if you can list what you claim is the will of God ?

What is the will of God for those that believe in Him ?

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
JMAN05:

I spoke with someone that is deep in the satanic practices. She says that miracles can be performed by satanic worshipers. But, there is a big difference she says.

The miracles from satan brings with it deep sorrow, anxiety, disease, loss etc etc.

Only Jesus says, "Come to me all you that are burdened, and I will make it light."

The evidence is in the holy Scoan. The overwhelming joy of thousands of people testifying how Jesus made their burdens light cant be swept away any longer by satanic inspired Atheistic doctrines.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I spoke with someone that is deep in the satanic practices. She says that miracles can be performed by satanic worshipers. But, there is a big difference she says.

The miracles from satan brings with it deep sorrow, anxiety, disease, loss etc etc.

Only Jesus says, "Come to me all you that are burdened, and I will make it light."

The evidence is in the holy Scoan. The overwhelming joy of thousands of people testifying how Jesus made their burdens light cant be swept away any longer by satanic inspired Atheistic doctrines.

The girl that had spirit if divination in the bible didn't complain of such, neither did Satan who sent fire from heaven in the days of Job.

Jesus words are clear, someone can perform works in his name, yet he is not the backer.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
It will be useful to us if you can list what you claim is the will of God ?

What is the will of God for those that believe in Him ?

What I claim? Word that well, then you will receive a response.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
JMAN05:

The girl that had spirit if divination in the bible didn't complain of such, neither did Satan who sent fire from heaven in the days of Job.

Jesus words are clear, someone can perform works in his name, yet he is not the backer.
The scriptures below should be another way of looking at why Satanic persons cannot do the miracles and deliverance's that Jesus did.

The Jews are unable to believe verifiable evidence of the WORKS ( miracles and deliverance's).

Joh 10:23 And Jesus walked in the Jewish temple in Solomon's porch.

Joh 10:24 Then the Jews came round about him, and said to him, How long do you make us to doubt? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.

Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and you believed not: the miraculous miracles/deliverances/ WORKS that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Joh 10:26 But you wont believe, because you are not of the true God, as I said unto you.

Joh 10:37 If I don’t do the miracles/ WORKS of my Father, don’t believe me.

Joh 10:38 But if I do, though you are unable to believe me, believe the WORKS: so that that you may know, and believe, that the true God is in me, and I in Him.

If you are unable to see the deeper meaning in this now, cleanse your heart and meditate on it.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
JMAN05:

What I claim? Word that well, then you will receive a response.
You keep claiming that it is only the will of God...........

But you never list those claims as you foolishly try to prove that satanic persons can do the miracles only Jesus did.

Have you asked yourself why satanist' are not famous for deliverance and healing ?
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
JMAN05:

It seems to us that you alone know something the world is unaware of.

Thousands of people testify daily that they have tried over and over to get deliverance and healing from the Satanic people you refer them to.

They finally got the miracle healing or deliverance they needed most at the Scoan, for FREE.

Dont you get it, JMANO5 ? Millions of personal testimonies from across the globe prove your stubborn claim to be mere wishful thinking.

Or are you like most Atheists that only except their own personal and narrow view of human life and therefore reject the reality of others experience that is easily backed up with medical evidence.

One thing Christians today can be grateful for is that the Holy Bible is again being scientifically verified with the whole world looking on as witness.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , oaroloye
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
JMAN05:

It is only your own words that make it clear, and not Jesus words. You have a sick need to use Jesus' name here to push forward your loveless agenda.

Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
JMAN05:

Ok. Now tell us how we can recognize a true pastor etc ?
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
JMAN05:

Right, you say the girl did not complain.
Please let us know if the girl said she was happy ?

Also kindly let us know how to identify a true pastor ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton / The Perfect Scriptures For Easter Weekend / Atheists, What are your views On Pornography And Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.