Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt (20259 Views)

Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos) / Pictures Of Theresa May In Kenya / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt by Lawcurrent(m): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
I decided not to comment today, until they started posting shiit
Re: US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt by eleojo23: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lawcurrent:
I decided not to comment today, until they started posting shiit
You just couldn't take it anymore grin
I know that feeling.
Nairalanders sabi provoke person ehn

1 Like

Re: US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt by pembisco(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2016

Re: US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt by NaijaMutant(f): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
orimsamsam:
but why are you always talking with emotion.

Since when did you start monitoring me undecided
Re: US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt by bantudra: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
ourema:
I know that this is a mere propaganda to discredit the good people of Port Harcourt

you people still dont get it..the white people see kenya as another part of nigeria..

ask yourselfs how many times this as already happend..

white people dont waste their time trying to differentiate us...we are the only ones that care about that..
Re: US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Guys...pls this was were the story was gotten....its a handle on twitter....Sorry for the mistake....

Re: US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
sinorte:
The reported mock election as reported on https://www.nairaland.com/3454072/nigerians-voting-trump-clinton-port-harcourt, with source http://politicsngr.com/photos-nigerians-voting-trump-hilary-port-harcourt/ actually took place somewhere in Kenya and not Port Harcourt.

See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4awfH6I13oA

Source: http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/11/08/video-she-has-to-win-kogelo-declares-clinton-us-president-after-mock_c1452089

Sorry pls..this was where the story was gotten...... cc : lalasticlala

Re: US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt by DrayZee: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
bantudra:

you people still dont get it..the white people see kenya as another part of nigeria..

ask yourselfs how many times this as already happend..

white people dont waste their time trying to differentiate us...we are the only ones that care about that..
It was a nigerian website that reported that rubbish. Maybe to draw views or something.

Infact, it was by the poster directly above me
Re: US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt by DrayZee: 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
dumebiifeanyi:

Sorry pls..this was where the story was gotten...... cc : lalasticlala
See how you just rushed to create topic. Do you hate Port Harcourt or something?
How could you even believe any Nigerian would be that stupid?
Re: US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt by BlindAngel: 6:23am On Nov 09, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And the mu.mu that said it cant happen in south west
. . That bastard, of all the comments, na that guy own pain me pass. Foolish Afonja.

1 Like

Re: US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt by emsquare(m): 7:39am On Nov 09, 2016
grin
Re: US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt by MtuMsuper: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2016
dumebiifeanyi:
Guys...pls this was were the story was gotten....its a handle on twitter....Sorry for the mistake....
Doesn't matter where it began, nigerians plagiarized it and called it theirs.
Re: US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2016
Afonja ignorance and envy.

They wont admit that the reason Eko is what it is is because its open to the atlantic.

If the FG had developed seaports of the South south , no body would talk of going to Lagos to do anything tongue
Re: US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt by bantudra: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2016
DrayZee:

It was a nigerian website that reported that rubbish. Maybe to draw views or something.

Infact, it was by the poster directly above me

doesnt matter..i notice something for a while now...:

white people see most black-people as nigerians..

we may have a bad image as nigerians,but most whites think most blacks are criminals anyways,instinctively...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Killed Near Synagogue In Germany In Gun Attack (Video) / Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey / Norway Shuts Borders, Ports To Russian Goods, Exempts Fishing Vessels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.