Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Breaking News - Voting Machines Errors Switching Republican Vote To Democrats - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News - Voting Machines Errors Switching Republican Vote To Democrats (498 Views)

Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump / Report: U.s,experts Believe Swing State Voting Machines May Have Been Hacked... / Trump Claims Polls Are RIGGED As He Says Voting Machines Are Changing Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - Voting Machines Errors Switching Republican Vote To Democrats by kinibigdeal(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
A handful of voting machine in lebanon country, pennsylvania have reportedly been switching votes from republican to democrat according to a local newspaper. The lebanon daily news report a problem with the calibration of electoral voting machine. Lebanon counting has caused 5-6 machines to represent straight democrat tickets, said Micheal Anderson, director of the lebanese county bureua of elections.
In these cases, the voters attempted to vote for full republican ticket, but not read in the review screen that the vote was going to a straight democratic ticket instead, Anderson said. They alerted their poll wokers, who alerted the bureau of election.

The bureau of elections has a software expert who was able to solve the problem in each case, he said. It involves a calibration issues regarding the machine. The republican and democrats straight tickets appear next each other in the ballot. The newspaper was soliciting information from anyone else who may have experienced the issue.

Source: www.hannity.com/articles/hampr-election-493995/pennsylvania-newspaper-voting-machines-errors-switching-15280733/
Re: Breaking News - Voting Machines Errors Switching Republican Vote To Democrats by VickyRotex(f): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmmmm! Op, it's Lebanon County, not Country.

Anyways, I'm glad it was God that really inspired me to base one of my mini projects on Evaluation Methodology of E-voting systems.

Still working on it.

Really learnt alot from these voting systems via this election and other elections.

My Professor, I hope you wee give me my full mark o for having this project just right in time. cry cry
Re: Breaking News - Voting Machines Errors Switching Republican Vote To Democrats by 500samuel(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
rigging is everywhere na maturity differs

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Hails Donald Trump's Victory Claiming He Will Destroy America Himself / OPEC Agrees To Cut Output By 1.2 Million Barrels A Day / Double-talk, Double-think! Uk Unitelligent Mi5 Boss Brings Ignorance To The Fore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.