Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump (35645 Views)

Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by ryloy: 7:15am On Nov 07, 2018
Democrats just won the House in Mid term US Election

3 Likes

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by modath(f): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2018
angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by CilicMarin: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2018
Hmmmm.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2018
REPUBLICANS Cleared THE SENATE!!

No big deal!
It was a night of Tremendous success !

Republicans got Key states !

My Man Donald Trump's Appointments will go smoothly now!!

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by magoo10(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2018
Is OK and a win win for democrats and republicans.
If it is in Nigerian you will hear one midget threatening and chest beating to remove the Senate president.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Racoon(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2018
What a fiercely contested election.This is the beauty of democracy.Democrats are gradually staging a comeback.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by NOC1(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Republican won majority of the Senate seat, if you ever followed Trump campaign during this Midterm election you will agree with me that all his attention was on the Senate and some key states controlled by Democrats and he succeeded. on rare occasions do A party control the whole arms of Government in America.
As of today Republicans Control the Executive, Judiciary and Majority in the Senate. the confirmation of Judge Kavanough before midterm election was brought to diffuse any upturn from the Democrats after Yesterday election and to Pacify the Bush faction before the election, His confirmation was the chip that kept republican in control of the Senate.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by somto10: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2018
Chai trump my man nw

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2018
....and NO NIGERIAN PASTOR saw this coming.....

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Bantino(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by tenmariner: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2018
Senate is still with the Republican. Which to me is far more strategic

29 Likes

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by mayorjosh(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2018
Democrats don’t have a valid plan for America. It’s their hate for Trump that makes them win elections.

Trump reducing unemployment rate to 2.8%. He should come and replace Buhari abeg

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by pol23: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2018
Pdp will do the same to APC....
But truth be told,TRUMP is so trying for Americans...
Trump is better than Obama,but I love Obama more..
Trump don't just understand human feelings and words..
But on their Economy is a Goooo...
Buhari on the other hand is just a disaster good for nothing Antelope in Human form.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2018
Republican won majority of Senate and Governor seats.
Trump mainly focused on senate and Governor seats as those will ensure his victory in 2020
Meanwhile

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Clean2016: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
Hmmmm.

Like Nigeria like US

2 Likes

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by expert234: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2018
But I don't see them winning the the Senate
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by nanakgh(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2018
Republicans still have the Senate. It's not a blue wave

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by obaataaokpaewu: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2018
So Nancy Pelosi will turn speaker?

6 Likes

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by cooldipo(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2018
Congratulations.....

Our turn to change the change

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Nbote(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2018
See as d thread quiet lol... If na STEW matter now, everywhere go b STEW... Most Nigerians no kuku understand real politics.. Na ethno-religious politics we carry for head

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Bossontop(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari's turn now...45%
Hahahah....
Zombies on seeing and hearing about my post

[img]https://media1./images/d9976fe88c5d3150944189a9e4368326/tenor.gif[/img]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by yomalex(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Okay now
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by BubuZombi: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Up Democrats

Up APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by gsparks01(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Lol Trump won where he was most interested in, the way I see it. Dems didn't rebuke nobody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by helinues: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Its expected

Republican still have majority at the senate.

This election shows half of Americans are behind Trump.

Florida and Georgia are the deciding factors of who control Usa. With th latest result, Republicans are leading in both states.

Trump may be lousy or probably talk( tweet to much) but he has a good policy. Forget about all the negative news from CNN and co.

A leader with a vision must definitely step on some greedy peoples toe. Buhari is facing same problem down in Nigeria. He may be clueless in some aspect but in overall, he has strengthen our institution and also laid a good policy.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by stano2(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Mod please ban the scammer below
Re: Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2018
they only got back the house? I thought there is a blue wave coming? Trump even increase Republicans lead in the Senate. Trump is the winner

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) / Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. / Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.