Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Bachelor's Eve (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bachelor's Eve (A Short Romantic Story) (806 Views)

The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bachelor's Eve (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Weddings are just so exhausting, I have been running helter skelter trying to finalize all the arrangements. Neither my phone nor myself have been able to catch a break all week, the preparations have been getting the better of me.

My phone has started vibrating again, and this time around it’s the woman of my life calling. I won’t say I have been in love with her from the first moment we saw, but more like she has always been there waiting for me.

It seemed like she knew we would eventually end up together, we met in a bus a few years ago. I was on my way for some deployment work my company sent me to. They gave me money for flight but back then, I needed all the money I could get. So, I collected the money and took a night bus, kept the money for other arrangements. I had some girls waiting for me to arrive at the then peaceful Jos. I took some money out of the bank for that trip, put everything together and went on the night bus.

She was just sitting and reading a novel, she was reading John Grisham’s novel, The Client. I had read the novel some years back, so I used that to strike up a conversation with her and we hit off right from then. I had no plans for her then, just knew she was petite and cute with an ample bosom. I collected her number and the rest, they say, is history. I still cannot believe that I am marrying the girl I met in a bus.

Everyone had told her not to trust me, even my friends always joked about me being a reckless womanizer while we were together. She would laugh it off and tell them it was a lie. Somehow for the past 6-7 months, I can’t remember talking to any new girl or even been interested in them. I have stopped looking at women lustfully, I just went on a regular business with them, at a point, all women seemed like men to me. I just wasn’t attracted to anyone of them sexually anymore which is quite shocking, as the former me would ogle at any woman for any reason, looking for ways of getting into their pants either by professing fake love and dolling out cash.

It’s quite unbelievable what I have become; I’m now a responsible man which is impossible to understand. I was so randy that my mum always said if any of them should get pregnant, I should just bring her home for her. Funny how I have turned a new leaf, very surprising.

I couldn’t pick her call, it was reall lod where I was. I was at Alade market, hoping to change some money I picked up via Western Union. I needed to sort out little bills before the D-day tomorrow. We had already done our introduction and engagement days earlier.

As soon as I collected the Naira equivalent of the dollars, I got into my car, before I could start the ignition of the car, another call came in. The caller was a close friend, Jude. Jude is partly responsible for my earlier randy and scandalous life. He initiated all the paroles, he involved me and I didn’t turn his plans down, hence the “partly responsible”. We went around Africa shagging girls from different countries, it seemed like we were on a mission to enter the Guinness book of record, we planned the South America voyage which I missed. I still regret missing that trip. Now, I cant go again.

I picked the call on the second ring.
“Jude, whats up” I said.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/the-bachelors-eve-short-romantic-story.html
Re: The Bachelor's Eve (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
A Short Romantic Story
Re: The Bachelor's Eve (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2016
Hope you Enjoyed It Support With a little comments

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Scammers. (short Story) / YORUBA !! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.