Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) (1979 Views)

All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / The Bachelor's Eve (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
The bachelor party was in full swing when I arrived, a few guys and a couple of girls sat around a big table in the bar.

Even other patrons felt a part of the fun and everyone talked to everyone in a way that was only possible with the help of alcohol.

I smiled as I got closer and Bode got up from his seat to give me a hug. I sat beside him, looking around at everyone including the obviously drunk and cheerful groom-to-be. I had heard of Dayo but we had never actually met.

He looked really handsome, so handsome, in fact, that I was sure that normally, this was the point where I would start giving him those signals for him to come on to me. His eyes met mine and he smiled. I smiled back, then looked away from him.

A popular song came on and a tipsy Dayo got off the chair and began moving clumsily to the music. I chuckled at his attempt. Other guys joined in and soon everyone was dancing. When I got up, I made a beeline for the groom, dancing opposite him.

His hands came to my waist and I moved it to the sides seductively, standing so close to him that my boob grazed against him from time to time. His hands ran gently down my thighs, coming to a stop at the end of my short skirt. He surreptitiously pushed it up and I felt a jolt of arousal as his palm rubbed against my bare skin.

Things were heating up fast but we were interrupted when Bode came to where I was, took my hand and led me to a quieter corner of the bar.

"What are you doing?" he asked me. "I did not invite you to come and grope the bachelor."

I shook my head. Bode had been on my case for months now.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/the-bachelors-night.html
Re: The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
A Short Romantic Story
Re: The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
Khrisfame:
A Short Romantic Story
nice story
Re: The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Damilolababy:
nice story
hmmm. ok,
Re: The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2016
Khrisfame:
hmmm. ok,
Nice
Re: The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2016
jidon5:
Nice
ok
Re: The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
jidon5:
Nice
yea
Re: The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
thanks for reading
Re: The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2016
Khrisfame:
thanks for reading
Yea
Re: The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2016
jidon5:
Yea
ok

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Good Writer / Fallen Angels: Untold / The Documentary: >>> Bed Of Stones And Roses. <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.