Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

O.M.G! See What Was Found In The Belly Of A Big Snake Killed In Nigeria (photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / O.M.G! See What Was Found In The Belly Of A Big Snake Killed In Nigeria (photos) (1205 Views)

Green Snake Killed At My Backyard: Help Me Identify The Species (Photos) / Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos / A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O.M.G! See What Was Found In The Belly Of A Big Snake Killed In Nigeria (photos) by opzycoded(m): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Numerous eggs were found in the belly of a killed snake reportedly at a location in Nigeria.

This massive snake was allegedly killed at an unknown location in Nigeria and dozens of eggs waiting to be hatched were recovered from the snake.

Social media users wonder the number of poisonous reptiles that would have been produced if the eggs hatched.

See photos below:

- See more at: http://www.uniqueloaded.com/o-m-g-see-found-belly-big-snake-killed-nigeria-photo/

Re: O.M.G! See What Was Found In The Belly Of A Big Snake Killed In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Nairaland and Snake ehn
Re: O.M.G! See What Was Found In The Belly Of A Big Snake Killed In Nigeria (photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Are you seriously posting this thread gere again after it has finished making Front Page since two days ago??
No naa. My brother bring us the latest picture.. me too get am for pictures.

Re: O.M.G! See What Was Found In The Belly Of A Big Snake Killed In Nigeria (photos) by johnstar(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
I juz tire for d guy o, maybe he is frm another planet, he juz got d news today
Re: O.M.G! See What Was Found In The Belly Of A Big Snake Killed In Nigeria (photos) by boman2014: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
you just kill a pregnant mother

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Stone And How Valuable Is It (picture) / KWASU Student Constructs A Drone With Local Materials / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.