Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

KWASU Student Constructs A Drone With Local Materials - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / KWASU Student Constructs A Drone With Local Materials (1206 Views)

Nigerian Man Constructs A Transformer In Aba, Abia State (Photos, Video) / Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos / Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KWASU Student Constructs A Drone With Local Materials by Vihcahdhez(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
KWASU Student Constructs A Drone With Local Materials

A 400Level student of KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY , of the Department of AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING MUFTAU ROQEEB ADEROGBA has constructed a DRONE.

The young creative genius constructed a DRONE that can be controlled with a REMOTE.

An Instagram User Mr MOHAMMED BAWA in an exclusive interview with the Student and made available to this medium JustEventOnline TV.

Roqeeb hails from OYO STATE, NIGERIAN. In an interview with him by MOHAMMED BAWA(MBO) he said he launched his first drone in the year 2017.

He further went on, “well, due to the course am studying i have been able to innovate and fabricate things by practically applying what we have been taught in classes.

ROQEEB SAID: “My story changed in 2019, because I was able breakthrough some of the challenges and mistake I made in 2018, as I quest for more knowledge and work on my shortcomings to overcome them. To cut the story short, I sold my first drone in April 2019, i knew I was up to something great immediately I sold it without a problem.

Drones can carry sensing equipment to assist with any number of functions. Geological surveying, agriculture, archeology, and several other industries can benefit greatly from the myriad of sensors that can be packed into a drone, these crafts can carry out an impressive range of tasks, ranging from military operations to package delivery.

I Asked about what he wish to achieve in the nearest future, ROQEEB said: I wanna make ROQFIELD (a drone after my name) the best drone company in the world (people always laugh when i say that, every time), but i don’t feel sad because their words dont hurt me it only motivate me to put more efforts in what i do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2BuG3-XOVs

Re: KWASU Student Constructs A Drone With Local Materials by Vihcahdhez(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
ROQEEB’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS

I have helped many students with their projects on drones, I also actively participated in KWASU GWEEK and have collaborated with other schools in similar project. I also assist and work with some final years students on their project.

The KWASU GWEEK 2019 project, is a project I was proud to be part of. We finished few hours tovernightentation (i.e we had to work over night) and it was a success, we emerged 1st position.

OBSTACLES
The main obstacles and challenges we are pose with are lack of funding for scientific research and innovation. I have so numerous ideas and also learn to do more blueprints so sad that i only have the blue print without having money to execute it.
The success of strategic planning is largely dependent on the success of financial planning. Without access to capital, plans cannot be put into action.

1 Share

Re: KWASU Student Constructs A Drone With Local Materials by Vihcahdhez(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
CHECK OUT YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWvUEcN9cFo
Re: KWASU Student Constructs A Drone With Local Materials by Ayanleke11: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
OP
This thing make sense, push am go front page.

People like this need to achieve their dreams
Re: KWASU Student Constructs A Drone With Local Materials by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
nice one!.
I pray Nigerian government don't kill his dreams!

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Setup A Hotspot / MTN Reduces Mobile Internet Bundles And Packages / Used Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 For Sale in IBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.