Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning (4357 Views)

President Buhari Congratulates Victorious Super Eagles / GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding / Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by NJPot(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OptYyDuf9WY/Vu70ngRwlWI/AAAAAAAAJMA/gwxM2h4lWrcJxtkYWwDbiq3X2oNETOJqw/s640/Donald-Trump-Buhari.png[/img]

The Nigerian president has sent his congratulated message to The winner of the just concluded US elections, Mr. Donald Trump. He said "I and all Nigerians are happy for you for your victory. We congratulate you and wish you well for the task ahead."

The President said this in Abuja after returning from Benin.

http://chukonetng..ch/2016/11/president-buhari-congratulates-donald.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by nicerichard05: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2016
X

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by Oldlayez: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2016
I sincerely and honestly hate Buhari

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by windeal: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Oldlayez:
I sincerely and honestly hate Buhari

Me too

17 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by AllTheWayUp: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2016
grin

Who send Buhari message

Trump no get Buhari time

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by blackpanda: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2016
OP without puting sauce u run the risk of being blocked for false information grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2016
Lol
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by chalsixtus(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2016
if I hear sey trump send buhari

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by Authoreety: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2016
Osikwa ya n'obi Hope he congratulated him from the bottom of his heart!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by nwasinachi(f): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2016
pls Alhaji Buhari, keep your congrats to yourself and mind u only the 5% s are truly happy for him not all nigerians.

15 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by Famouson: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2016
Lolz... Buhari dey find friendship.. This one no send una mama ohh....

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by maslong(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2016
windeal:

Me too
ME 3 cheesygrin

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by maslong(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2016
nwasinachi:
pls Alhaji Buhari, keep your congrats to yourself and mind u only the 5% s are truly happy for him not all nigerians.

Very true.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by mars123(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2016
nwasinachi:
you think? success has many friends. The moment he won I became happy for him.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by krissconnect(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2016
Please, to all those who wished Hillary won. If she had won,who would have been the first lady of america?

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by bugidon(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2016
I smell doom for buhari and his brothers because trump hates muslim

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by IVORY2009(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Lolz somebody you don't like/ even want to emerge as president, now u are congratulating him grin

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2016
Obama cudnt do the magomago he did for bubu for Clinton

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by dannytoe(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2016
So na now, bubu they hear the news. Abi lia mohamend be tell am say na clinton win............................meanwhile 5% don they jubilate ipod land
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by boa(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2016
congrats

For bitcoin generator, click the link;
http://www.mine2coin.com/manage/157tot3fqVRGa1EJTdPQXbyZscu5pyTQGG
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by Divinerace(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
HMM
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by Famouson: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
krissconnect:
Please, to all those who wished Hillary won. If she had won,who would have been the first lady of america?
NA TRUE YOU TALL OH.. I NO EVEN THINK REACH THAT SIDE OOO
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by enyanwoke(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bubu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by kirian202: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
windeal:

Me too
me four
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
NJPot:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-OptYyDuf9WY/Vu70ngRwlWI/AAAAAAAAJMA/gwxM2h4lWrcJxtkYWwDbiq3X2oNETOJqw/s640/Donald-Trump-Buhari.png[/img]

The Nigerian president has sent his congratulated message to The winner of the just concluded US elections, Mr. Donald Trump. He said "I and all Nigerians are happy for you for your victory. We congratulate you and wish you well for the task ahead."

The President said this in Abuja after returning from Benin.

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by Agimor(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Buhari no need to send your congratulatory message he doesn't want to ally with you.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
Alrighty
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by LesbianBoy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Click like if you think buhari is not really happy with donald trump's victory lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by everozone: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Whether he congratulates him or not doesn't make any difference.The truth is that Trump hates Bubu with undiluted passion,nothing can change it.Bubu should be on the look out for an upset and a shocker emanating from Trump when he is sworn in.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by afanide: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Waste of time....
Does Trump care about that
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning by Oldlayez: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
chalsixtus:
if I hear sey trump send buhari

Buhari na person?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue / Rufai Of Arise Is Quite Dumb And Is Really A Hater Of Tinubu / Disturbing Images Of Abject Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.