Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Donald Trump Victory Speech - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Victory Speech (482 Views)

Meet Chinese Monkey That Prophesied Trump’s Victory / Two Unclad Ladies Protesting Against Donald Trump's Victory Arrested By Police / Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Victory Speech by Truth234(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2016
Donald Trump Claims Victory in Historic Election

Donald Trump claims victory before a crowd of cheering supporters at his New York headquarters, with ABC election analyst Antony Green earlier giving the race to the White House to the Republican candidate.

Key points:

Hillary Clinton has reportedly conceded defeated in a phone call to Mr Trump but will not speak to supporters today.

Mr Trump swept key battleground states of Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina

Donald Trump speech to his waiting supporters

"First I want to thank my parents, who I know are looking down on me right now. Great people. I've learned so much from them. They were wonderful in every regard. I had truly great parents."

He also thanks his siblings, Mary-Ann and Elizabeth, Robert, and his late brother Frederick.

"Fantastic family. I was very lucky. Great brothers, sisters, great, unbelievable parents.

"To Melania and Don and Ivanka, and Eric, and Tiffany, and Baron: I love you, and I thank you and especially for putting up with all of those hours.

"This was tough. This was tough. This political stuff is nasty and it's tough. So I want to thank my family very much. Really fantastic. Thank you all. Thank you all."

On Economy

Donald Trump says "we have a great economic plan".

"We will double our growth and have the strongest economy anywhere in the world. At the same time we will get along with all other nations, willing to get along with us," he said.

"We will have great relationships. We expect to have great, great relationships. No dream is too big, no challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach. America will no longer settle for anything less than the best."

"We must reclaim our country - our country's destiny. And dream big and bold and daring."

Donald Trump: "I've spent my entire life and business looking at the untapped potential in projects and in people all over the world. That is now what I want to do for our country," he said.

"I've gotten to know our country so well. Tremendous potential. It's going to be a beautiful thing."

"Every single American will have the opportunity to realise his or her fullest potential. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

Donald Trump continues:

"I'm reaching out to you for your guidance and your help, so that we can work together and unify our great country.

"As I've said from the beginning, ours was not a campaign but rather an incredible and great movement, made up of millions of hard-working men and women who love their country and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their family.

"It's a movement comprised of Americans from all races, religions, back grounds and beliefs, who want and expect our government to serve the people and serve the people it will."

Donald Trump promises the crowd he'll do a "great job" as president.

"So it's been what they call a historic event. But to be really historic, we have to do a great job. And I promise you that I will not let you down. We'll do a great job. We'll do a great job."

"I look very much forward to being your president. And hopefully at the end of two years or 3 years or 4 years, or maybe even 8 years...

"We're going to get to work immediately for the American people. And we're going to be doing a job that hopefully you will be so proud of your president, you'll be so proud.

"It's my honour, it was an amazing evening, it's been an amazing two-year period, and I love this country."

Donald Trump has also spoken about the Secret Service officers, who have protected him through the campaign.

"They're tough, and they're smart and they're sharp and I don't want to mess around with them, I can tell you," he said.

"And when I want to go and wave to a big group of people and they rip me down and put me back down, but they're fantastic people."

"Ladies and gentlemen, the next president of the United States Donald Trump! Thank you, it's been an honour. God bless. Thank God."

http://investorsking.com/donald-trump-claims-victory-in-historic-election/
Re: Donald Trump Victory Speech by Ayo199(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2016
now...dis is a promising speech
Re: Donald Trump Victory Speech by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2016
he is very outspoken and smart just like our president. .buhari
Re: Donald Trump Victory Speech by Enemking: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2016
Sincerity is the key to winning people's heart.
Donald trump was clear and sincere with his policies

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Victory Speech by FADDAR: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]wow! great speech from a great man...
no fake promises, no amulumala, no sarcasm, just straigh and blunt.
Nigeria leaders should open their eyes and learn from America, this is exactly what I call 'the free and fair' election. not what ul count the votes in a day and announce the reault the following day, like what just happened....
#GodblessNigeriatoo
Re: Donald Trump Victory Speech by Adesiji77: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmm...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Trump : Donald Trump Now USA President / Ondo 2016: Apc, Tinubu And Others / Nine Things Obama Will Be Remembered For (ADD YOURS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.