Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Donald Trump's Victory And My Fear - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Victory And My Fear (442 Views)

Meet Chinese Monkey That Prophesied Trump’s Victory / 2 Topless Women Protesting Donald Trump’s Victory Arrested By Police - Photos / Two Unclad Ladies Protesting Against Donald Trump's Victory Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Victory And My Fear by dreams77: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2016
Have we all thought about what would happen to Africa as a whole? We black people? Zimbabwe, Ghana, Mozambique,kenya, Rwanda, South Africa, Egypt, UGANDA, Kenyan, Sierra Leone, Tanzania etc?

And because of the of all the s**t going on in Nigeria the youths are all saying 'bad as e bad I go comot for Nija' my question is

1. Where are you Going?
2. Which country will gladly open there gates to 'Nigerians' ( are we know for our credibility?)
3. What is the faith of the Black man...
4. When you get Biafra dose that change the fact you are still a black man?
5. Will histroy erase the fact you were once a Nigerian?

Honest answers!!! No hypocrisy!!!

My advise to the youths is we had better do the needful in this country cos we are Still Nigerians...I pray by 2019 we all make a Genuine change... most people will come online to say all sorts about the present administration, how many of you went out to actually vote? I know people who collected voters card only because they needed it in school and they never voted!!!

Americans Voted Donald Trump because they wanted a change and they wanted to take control of there country... no matter how much we whine and wail its there country so we had better face ours...

All the national anthem we sang in nur/primary school and secondry school...I pledge to Nigeria my country....... was it a joke?!

Let's face our business and make Nigeria Great again#

(1) (Reply)

Read Hillary Clinton's Full Concession Speech / TRUMP Hysteria!!!the Website For Canadian Immigration Crashed. / Watch Hilarious Trump Christmas Parody "It's The Most Wonderful Time In 8 Years"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.