Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,736 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Gionee Blackscreen Gesture: An Easy Access To Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Blackscreen Gesture: An Easy Access To Apps (830 Views)

Picking your call with just a Gesture. / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google / Gionee M2017 With 7000mah Battery Capacity Now Official: See Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee Blackscreen Gesture: An Easy Access To Apps by Quadrywalexy05: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2016
So, I having been using M5 before now and now using M5plus, not until yesterday I discovered a feature on M5 and M5plus. I can now use that feature which is blackscreen gesture to assign letters to any function or change shape to a function. The use of the blackscreen gesture has eased lots of stress. I assess apps easily while the phone is on sleep mode or blackscreen. I use W for WhatsApp and my screen wake up from sleep mode, C for camera, M for music and so much more. It's lovely and it enables me to access apps easily.
Re: Gionee Blackscreen Gesture: An Easy Access To Apps by openy: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
how effective
Re: Gionee Blackscreen Gesture: An Easy Access To Apps by Quadrywalexy05: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Very effective it's ideal you try it
Re: Gionee Blackscreen Gesture: An Easy Access To Apps by openy: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2016
Quadrywalexy05:
Very effective it's ideal you try it
ok i have heard
Re: Gionee Blackscreen Gesture: An Easy Access To Apps by mislay: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Hello, i dont really get, how do you mean black screen?
Re: Gionee Blackscreen Gesture: An Easy Access To Apps by oscillation55(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
From which menu?
Quadrywalexy05:
So, I having been using M5 before now and now using M5plus, not until yesterday I discovered a feature on M5 and M5plus. I can now use that feature which is blackscreen gesture to assign letters to any function or change shape to a function. The use of the blackscreen gesture has eased lots of stress. I assess apps easily while the phone is on sleep mode or blackscreen. I use W for WhatsApp and my screen wake up from sleep mode, C for camera, M for music and so much more. It's lovely and it enables me to access apps easily.
Re: Gionee Blackscreen Gesture: An Easy Access To Apps by wildcatter23(m): 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Gionee m5 mini, gionee m3 mini and splus has these features too

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M2017 with 5.7-inch QHD display, Snapdragon 653, 6GB RAM, 7000mAh battery / Specs And Price Of Umi Z: The First Global Handset To Offer Mediatek Helios X27 / Gionee M5 Mini Vs Gionee F103 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.