Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

American Politics Vs African Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Politics Vs African Politics (345 Views)

Most Beautiful Women In African Politics / Politics Vs "The Other Room" / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Politics Vs African Politics by Nelbless(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
America is made up of 50 states and over 310 million people that's two times of Nigeria's population!

Yet they did cast their votes yesterday and in 24 hours a new president emerged and was announced!

A state Election in Nigeria takes approximately 3 days to know it's winner!

Many would give credit to technology in America....but I say no....I say it's...being Competent; patrotic and openess!

May God Help Nigeria And the Continent of Africa
Re: American Politics Vs African Politics by Blue3k(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
From what I heard nobody sits down on tv to see live coverage of winners by state. Another thing I notice is Nigerian politicians don't try as hard as American ones. Trump and Clinton flew into Florida at least 20 times and held a dozen events. I don't know if Buhari or Jonathan campaigned as vigorously.

The candidates don't even debate each other live on issues. They don't seem to have plan to read during campaign. These are concernin facts. It seems Nigerian politics more is pretty shallow.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Gets Gift Of Goat From Edo Woman / Nigerians Abroad / Youths And Post Conflict Peace Building In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.