Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win (3416 Views)

Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians / Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident / Some Of The Bloodiest And Most Violent Protests/Riots In History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by GBTYO: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
I am giving our "special" cousins up north a 70% chance of rioting before the weekend over the outcome of the concluded US elections.

Remember, this is northern Nigeria where the irritants called Boko Haram were reared.

This is same northern Nigeria where they rioted over Nigeria's hosting of Miss World competition.

I am betting 4 : 1 that there will be riots across the north protesting the emergence of Trump as the next POTUS

Do not underestimate the level of stupidity of the north .

Omenka fulanimafia Arewafederation karfra

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by AllTheWayUp: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
True talk

Those Northerners can be crazy some times, I advise southerners across the volatile Northern states to hide themselves for the time being.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by GBTYO: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by MeAboki(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
GBTYO:
I am giving our "special" cousins up north a 70% chance of rioting before the weekend over the outcome of the concluded US elections.

Remember, this is northern Nigeria where the irritants called Boko Haram were reared.

This is same northern Nigeria where they rioted over Nigeria's hosting of Miss World competition.

I am betting 4 : 1 that there will be riots across the north protesting the emergence of Trump as the next POTUS

Wannabe TB Joshua - speaking and predicting through his anus.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by ScienceWatch: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
MeAboki:

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years. Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by GBTYO: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
T[s]he Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years. Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one. [/s]

Why are you polluting my thread with this nonsense?

18 Likes

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by Pilate2016(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
GBTYO:

Hahahaha touch not my anointed crews. They wan pour sand inside your garrison. They no know religious section.

4 Likes

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by MyGeneration(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by GBTYO: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
MeAboki:

What TB Joshua juju can not see, the Simpson's script crew saw 16yrs ago

8 Likes

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by fratermathy(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
GBTYO:

I seriously underestimated the level of YOUR stupidity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by GBTYO: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
fratermathy:

Bye bye

4 Likes

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by kamalcole3000: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
GBTYO:

No be lie!
The northerners are known to go on rampage over anything and everything including when an almajiris can not get an er.ecti.on after an overdose of of s.ex stimu.lant.

6 Likes

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by MeAboki(m): 2:13am On Nov 10, 2016
ScienceWatch:

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.

My friend, take a chill pill; I wasn't even referring to your false prophet but to someone desperately trying to be like him - shey you know, wannabe means want to be.

2 Likes

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by OreMI22: 5:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Who cares?
Abooki will always riot and kill.

Didn't they riot when Osama Bin Laden was killed? mshhhh.

3 Likes

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by LoveDecay(m): 5:37am On Nov 10, 2016
GBTYO:

Don't underestimate the level of stupidity of a poorly educated ibo mansmiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 10, 2016
What part of his write up is stupid? Are those allegations false?
fratermathy:

4 Likes

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by Azujabeel(m): 5:47am On Nov 10, 2016
GBTYO:

Insulting the South because of rotten eggs like you will be childish, however, I branded you "bread-brain"

Your stupidity is beyond imagination, I'm not sure of your nationality, but I'm certain that you are a semi terrorist - trying to insight violence between the south and north.

No matter how you push for a fight, we will give you matured answer, the likes of you are nothing better than ant poop.

You mst have hated the north so much, but then, have you ever heard of this saying; "hate is also affection"?

If you hated something, it mst be because you saw that thing progressing toward victory leaving you, thus you are afraid of that!

What wrong about it if the North protest on Donald? Is there any law that bans is?
In fact, if the North protested against him then it goes to show how free minded they are thinking of the world politics.

But then, why will they do that? The North will not protest unless the US-president elect pushes a law/motion/agenda that threatens our existence, culture or religion!

Fucking bloody f00l

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by 96xtr09r: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2016
LoveDecay:
Don't underestimate the level of stupidity of a poorly educated ibo mansmiley

Yoruba man, what has that talk got to do with Igbos? That's how you Afonjas keep disgracing yourselves up and down...

3 Likes

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by SlayerSupreme: 6:56am On Nov 10, 2016
Millerz:
You should talk to that your frat brother. He's running mad on nl.

3 Likes

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by SlayerSupreme: 6:58am On Nov 10, 2016
Lol @ thread. Honestly,I don't think they'll riot on this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by Pavore9: 7:00am On Nov 10, 2016
Make l laugh! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by nobilie: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2016
Sorry. This time they will disappoint you as their man is in the throne. They wouldn't want anything that will disrupt his govt.
Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by fratermathy(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Millerz:

I reacted to his statement that Northerners are stupid.
Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by mfm04622: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
GBTYO:

You sir, are very S*****!!!

I just don't know how to qualify your S*******!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by kamalcole3000: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2016
fratermathy:

I reacted to his statement that Northerners are stupid.
Are they not ?
Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by orisa37: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2016
Kerry visited the nw and Abuja. The Northerner Governors, The Sultan and the Emirs visited Hillary and Obama to compare notes. Now that things don't go as envisaged, Riots may result. Sinners can never go un punished, 'cos there's God oooo.

1 Like

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by KingNom(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Greetings to You Dear Mr. President, our Political Office Holders and my Fellow Nigerians, I suggest we make the best use of this tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Nigeria was not as bad as this, we started becoming like this when we started *THINKING WRONGLY *
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
It will surely take us time and much sacrifice, but we will get there if we persist!
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!
Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by ScienceWatch: 2:35am On Nov 28, 2016
GBTYO:

DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically and effectively change the lives of the suffering masses.

Now we have no more excuse for our ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.
[b]It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people [/b]that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?
[b]Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence [/b]of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.

[b]Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, [/b]Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for effective healing for terminal illness,scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.
Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by OreMI22: 3:23am On Nov 28, 2016
[size=18pt]Who says abooki no get sense?

Who begged the Yeye people not to riot?
[/size]
Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by loopmangoat(m): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2016
GBTYO:

What TB Joshua juju can not see, the Simpson's script crew saw 16yrs ago

Re: High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win by QuotaSystem: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2016
kamalcole3000:

Are they not ?

Apparently not, unlike you and the OP that pulled out that dead on arrival anticipation from your anal canals.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Vs Oshiomole Twitter Poll / Breaking: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Judgment Nullifying Rivers APC / Tinubu Cannot Be Nigeria’s President In 2023, A Northerner Will Return - Yerima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.