Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Bloggers Check This Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Check This Out (469 Views)

7 Biggest Blogging Mistakes Beginner Bloggers Must Avoid / Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers / 5 Things Nigerian Bloggers Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Check This Out by Sirjohn84(m): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Guys.i am new in the system.need like minded guys like me on how to move our new blogs to the next level.jst created my blogs and need you guy to check it out and suggest how to improve it..the blogs are
www.factabouteverything..com.ng
www.topfreesocccertips..com.ng
www.sporttrendingnews..com.ng
www.360footballpredicitons..com.ng
Re: Bloggers Check This Out by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2016
They all look great from the mobile view perpective. However, work on getting custom domains for each, load them with content, then if you want, you can sell them on flipam.com.
Re: Bloggers Check This Out by Sirjohn84(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2016
Thanks bro..like what i say i am new to blogging so need all the help i can get.pls can you explain to me how to get the custom domains
Re: Bloggers Check This Out by markbenny(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2016
First off, you can not be new and start off with all does blogs, you will end up frustrated and loose the passion.

Start with one, when it has reached a reasonable height, pick the 2nd and be updating them both, continue like that till you are fully kitted to run them all

Rome was not built in a day, maintaining a single blog is a heavy job talk of more
Re: Bloggers Check This Out by Sirjohn84(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2016
markbenny:
First off, you can not be new and start off with all does blogs, you will end up frustrated and loose the passion.

Start with one, when it has reached a reasonable height, pick the 2nd and be updating them both, continue like that till you are fully kitted to run them all

Rome was not built in a day, maintaining a single blog is a heavy job talk of more

very true bro.. thanks for that.. I will just do that...

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Check This Out by khugtay: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
How can u get me one . ceekutayenterprises@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Blackberry Whatsapp User, Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdow / How To Submit Your Website To Facebook Free Basics / Check Out The Latest Version Of Telegram Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.