Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Help: A Polish University Holds Back My Tuition Fees Back - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help: A Polish University Holds Back My Tuition Fees Back (2602 Views)

A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) / Polish Student Visa / Polish Student Visa Application Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: A Polish University Holds Back My Tuition Fees Back by keneclem3: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2009
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS,IS VERY FUSTRATING SINCE SEPTEMBER 2008 I WAS DENIED A VISA FROM POLISH EMBASSY HERE IN NIGERIA SINCE MY ADMISSION LETTER DID NT ARRIVE IN TIME B4 THE SCH STARTS AND AND YET TO BE REFUNDED MY TUITION FEE . THE SCHOOL IS SKARBEK SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS,WARSAW,POLAND.

I HAVE DONE ALL THE NECESSARY SUBMISSIONS THEY REQUESTED FROM AND I HAVE FOLLOWED IT UP TO THEIR ACCOUNT DEPT FOR APPRROVAL BUT THEY KEPT TELLING ME TO CALL T HE FOLLOWING DAY FOR THE PAST ONE YR. THEY ASKED ME TO MEET THERE AGENT (FEBA CONSULT) HERE IN NIGERIA BUT THE AGENT HAS NO MONEY TO PAY AND I DIDNT PAY MY FEES THRU THEM. I PAID DIRECTLY TO TH POLISH SCHL.

PLS HOUSE WHAT DO I DO,YOUR BROTHER IS GETTING FUSTRATED COS I DNT WANT TO LOOSE MY BROTHER'S CONFIDENCE SINCE HE WAS THE ONE THAT PAID MY FEES.

KENE (keneclem3@yahoo.com)
Re: Help: A Polish University Holds Back My Tuition Fees Back by RolandPet(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2009
Thats the problem with all these mushroom university,i think the school is not even accreditated in Poland,you should have check www.poland.pl for their accreditated university.If they are one,they would have refund your fund.

Maybe you should defile the admission and apply for visa nxt yr,but for them to refund your money,i dont think it will be possible,or better still,go to their embassy here in naija and complain.
Re: Help: A Polish University Holds Back My Tuition Fees Back by vanesa(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
How much did you pay?
Do you have the receipt attesting your payment?
How did you get the school bank account?
have you gone to the embassy and filed a complain about it if so what was the reply you got?
when did this happen?

Cheers
Re: Help: A Polish University Holds Back My Tuition Fees Back by keneclem3: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE FEE WAS 3250 EURO AND THE i have a friend who attends the school. he cant help me cos the school dosent want him to come into the matter.
Re: Help: A Polish University Holds Back My Tuition Fees Back by vanesa(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2009
You didn't answer my questions

(1) (Reply)

Help On Traveling To Akure From Lagos By Road / The Side Of USA Nigerians Do Not Know Exist / What Do Nigerians Think Of America ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.